#10 Tanner Pearson Prt 4 (Requested)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ya'll know who this is for! Girly you are awesome thank you so much for the amazing Imagines :) @hockeyobsessed70 HERE WE GO! I think I'll write this one in Tanner's POV.

I couldn't help but be all over her. My hands rested in the back pockets of her jeans my lips placing soft kisses on her neck as we waited for Star Tours. Kylie giggled as I nipped at the skin placing a kiss there after that move my beautiful wife turned around wrapping her arms around my neck standing on her tippy toes to kiss me. She poked my chest smiling,

"I love you Mr. Pearson."

"I love you more Mrs. Pearson," as I leaned down to kiss her the line started to move the people behind us groaning shouting at us to move. Which only made me hold the kiss longer. Kylie pulled away lacing her fingers in mine pulling me towards the entrance where a not to happy looking employee stood eyeing us. I chuckled and pushed my aviators down my nose chuckling at the young girl's expression I placed a finger over my mouth to signal her to be quiet. She blushed and nodded waving bye to me and Kylie. Once Star Tours was over we made our way to the shops I couldn't help but laugh as Kylie pulled me every which way. Pressing a kiss to her cheek she smiled turning to face me.

"Yes?"

"I've gotta use the men's room so I will be right back. But if you see anything you like in the mean time remember it and I will get it when I am done."

"Baby you don't need to buy me anything," she stated playing with my fingers.

"But I want to. I've promised you the world and part of the world is Disneyland!" Her smile grew making mine grow she laughed and pressed a kiss to my cheek before walking into a store. I smirked to myself. My plan worked! I jogged to the store where I had seen the Bride and Groom mickey and minnie mouse ears handing the guy the money and taking a quick picture before heading back to the store where Kylie went. I kept the bag behind my back "boo!" I whispered shouted in her ear my causing her to jump, turning around I got a slap to the chest. Rubbing it I pouted

"I didn't deserve that did I?"

"You did cause you scared me, you know better than to scare me Tan Tan." she laughed before narrowing her eyes at me.

"What is that behind your back?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands," I instructed watching her close her eyes before placing the minnie mouse ears in her hands. Opening her eyes a squeal left those beautiful lips.

"Tan Tan THESE ARE SO CUTE!!"

"I know! I saw them and thought we needed them since we are now married." I picked Kylie up by her waist pressing our lips together. We could feel the daggers we were getting. But neither of us cared one bit we were still in that honeymoon phase. Putting her back down we grabbed what she wanted and headed to the cash register taking a photo with the employee and paying for our things before heading for the tea cups. Kylie's hand slipped into the back pocket of my jeans giving my butt a small pat laughing at my red cheeks looking around to see that seeing some elderly lady laughing.

"Babbbbbeeeeeeee she saw that!"

"Who cares! A million of girls would do the same!" I laughed pulling her into my side slipping my hand under her shirt loving the warmth of her skin. Finally reaching the tea cups we went right back to kissing hands in pockets passion flowing between the both of us. My hands always found themselves back on her hips right where her skin peeked through, I loved the feeling of her skin it drove me wild. Kylie drove me wild. Once seated in the blue tea cup I place K in between my legs my hands on top of her spinning the disk that made us go faster. By the time the ride was over my head was spinning everything to me a blur except for K. Even when I was dizzy she stood out perfectly clear. We continued the process of standing in line, getting on rides, kissing, hugging, and being all over each other. Stopping once or twice for some fans who congratulated and taking photos of us together. It was now 9:00 pm we sat on the sidewalk K sitting on my lap arms wrapped around her my chin resting on her shoulder as we waited for the fireworks.

"I would so give you this castle if I could," I whispered into her ear my grip tightening when I notice a guy looking at her. Kylie's hand rested on top of my she hummed in response drawing a pattern on the back of my hand. Just then a fire work went off;her head shooting up a bright smile on her face.

"LOOK T!" She squealed with excitement pointing to the sky as the fireworks shot off the parade starting shortly after. As the show continued K kept shivering here and there her arms running up and down trying to keep herself warm, no matter how many times I tell her to get a jacket she never does. Slipping off my coat I wrapped it around her reaching to the front and zipping it to keep all the warmth in. Turning her head slightly I was rewarded with a peck on the cheek. Her head nestling itself into my chest curling up like a kitten. Once the show ended I scooped her small body in my arms holding her tight to my chest.

"You know I have two legs."

"Yes I'm aware."

"Then you can put me down."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you've got to be tired and those feet have to be hurting."

"They're not that bad."

"I don't care. I'm keeping you right here close to my heart," I grinned down at her watching those beautiful eyes roll a smile tugging at her lips.

"You are so corny!"

"You love it though!" I laughed kissing her for the billionth time that day her hands finding my hair running through it before running down my chest causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Mmmm baby don't do that here, wait until we get home." I whisper nibbling at her ear my hands sliding up her top. Kylie's lips attached themselves to my neck. I groaned softly tilting my head to the side allowing her more access but once this action was done she pulled away smirking. I narrowed my eyes at her,

" you lil' tease."

"You know it!" She shouted walking towards some more shops.

*********************************************************************************************

"Hubs are you sure you got all the bags? Positive you don't need any help?"

"I got it! Just open the frickin' door!" I shouted being careful not to drop anything.

"Babe! You gotta be quiet it's 1:30 am! The neighbors will call the cops!" She giggled opening the door to our beautiful house. It was rather large. We had moved in when we got back from Hawaii. Placing all the bags down on the counter I walked towards the stairs seeing Kylie jogging up them,

"come on cutie it's bed time!" She called down the stairs. Taking them two-at-a-time I smiled when I reached her walking straight into our room turning to face my wife as I slowly pulled off my shirt. Revealing my toned rock hard abs. Kylie bit her lip eyeing shirtless, blue jean me. Walking towards me her hips sway. Now it was my turn to bite my lip, she knew what she was doing that rascal!

"I would love to have some newlywed fun but I'm just to tired," she yawned wrapping her arms around my waist. I smiled picking her up and placing her on the bed grabbing one of my shirts pulling the one she wore over her head and slipping mine over her head. Laying her down under the covers before slipping out of my jeans and into basketball shorts climbing in myself. Wrapping my arms around her I pressed a kiss to the back of her exposed shoulder mumbling an 'I love you.' And with that we fell asleep. :)

The END!!!! Hope you liked it! Sorry it took so long!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro