#108 Patrick Kane (requested) Chicago Blackhawks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bethany's POV*

Patrick laughed as my legs wobbled as I tried to gain my balance on the ice, intertwining his fingers with mine he began to skate backwards those gorges blue eyes locked on me. My eyes remained down starting at the skates that covered my feet nervous butterflies filling my stomach, looking up our eyes meet and my cheeks turn a soft pink making Pat chuckle "you're ridiculous ya know that? We've been dating for two years and you still watch your feet every time we skate, I wouldn't do this if I knew you'd get seriously injured." Closing my eyes I let out a small breathy giggle and open my eyes pulling myself right into his arms our faces inches apart "sorry baby just a bit of a habit." Patrick chuckled and leaned a little closer "well let's try and break that habit yeah?" He winked, nodding my head I lean a little closer our lips just about to touch but of course my brother and his friends have to ruin it.

"AYE KANER DON'T BE KISSIN' MY SISTER IN FRONT OF THE FELLAS!!" Jonathan yelled. Both of us start to laugh, turning in Patrick's arms I rest my head against his shoulder "Johnny I'll kiss him whenever I feel like it." I sassed back making the boys 'ooohhhhh', Jonathan rolled his eyes and skated right for us, Patrick picked me up and began to skate away until coach Quenneville stepped onto the ice eyeing the three of us.

"Kane put down the girl, Jonathan start stretches, and young lady off the ice please." His voice was stern making a slight shiver run down my back, "yes sir." Pressing a kiss to both boys cheeks I got off the ice untying the skates and slipping back on my knee high boots smiling and watching the boys.

*Patrick's POV*

Taking a quick look behind me Bethany sat in the stands at the very top looking down at her phone, chuckling I shook my head and looked to my side at her older brother my teammate and best friend Jonathan Toews. Bethany and myself have been dating for about two years now and I couldn't even think about a life without her and that's why it was the best time to ask for permission to propose to her. Scooting a little closer to Johnny I began my stretch and turned my head to face him keeping my voice low "hey dude I need to ask you something. It's important, it involves Bethany." A wide goofy smile covered his face a soft chuckle escaping his lips "you have my permission." "How did you-" "c'mon Pat every guy here knows that at some time you were going to propose, so you have my blessing. But I swear if at anytime I hear that you've hurt her I won't hesitate to kill you. It'll look like an accident." Nodding a prodigious smile broke out my heart jumping in my chest as I took another peek at the beautiful behind me this time catching her eye, waving Bethany smiled giving a small wave back. I couldn't wait until after practice.

--------------------After practice-------------------------

"Ya'll be ready for the next game, the Blues aren't going to play soft they're going to come for blood so be ready." Coach Quenneville stated as he made his way off the ice, the moment he was off the ice Bethany was down by the players bench leaning over the wall talking to Keith. Quickly skating off the ice I made my way to the locker room and right to my stall opening the small front pocket and pulling out the ring.

Twirling it around my heart began to jump, stomach exploded with butterflies, and my body began to tingle. This was it this was the time I was going to propose to the woman of my dreams. Making my way back out to the ice Bethany greeted me at the opening, "where did ya go? Are you feeling okay?" Without second thought I dropped to my knee and opened the ring box making her gasp hands covering her mouth.
"I know this isn't the most romantic, fantastic, extravagant proposal but baby I just had to do if. I couldn't wait any longer being with you today on the ice and just looking into your eyes made my life and I knew that this needed to be done. So Bethany Toews will you marry me?" Tears fell down her cheeks as she nodded yes "yes yes yes! A million times yes!" She squealed. Taking her hand I slipped on the ring standing up Bethany threw her arms around me, smiling I wrapped my arms around her. Pulling back a little our eyes locked and our lips met in a sweet kiss. When we pulled away all the boys crowded around her looking at the ring and as she talked with all my friends giving them hugs and being her sweet self I knew that I'd made the best decision of my life.

---------------------------------
Requests are open, comment or message me if you'd like one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro