#3 Tyler Seguin (NHL Dallas Stars)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Damn it!" I heard someone shout behind the locker room door, just a second later Tyler walked out. We were the last people here. Anger and frustration written all over his face, but the second he saw me his expression softened some.

"Hey baby c'mere." I smiled sympathetically at my fiance opening my arms. Tyler dropped his bag without hesitation walking straight into my embrace. My hands found the hem of his shirt and slipping inside. Running my hands up and down soothingly drawing little circles along the lower part of his back along with sweet words of encouragement. Finally pulling back, Tyler gave a small smile pressing a kiss to the center of my forehead reach for my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you Y/n , I love you." He whispered pressing sloppy kisses all over your face.

"You're welcome honey, I love you too. How about we go home and spend the rest of the night together?"

"I love the sound of that." Tyler sighed his smile widening just a bit. Smiling back you pulled him towards the door and heading towards the car. Once reaching the car Tyler threw his stuff in the back getting to his side of the car. Before climbing in he flashed a bright smile at you making your heart flutter. Ever since he's walked off the ice you've been dying to see that smile, and there it was.

(The End. Let's all be real here smiley Seggy is the best Segg)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro