#34 Carey Price (Requested) Montreal Canadiens

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by kayleehood101 :) 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

KAY'S POV* 

Carey and I had been married for three years now. We've also have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months and we had many failed attempts that we stopped trying. I hadn't felt well for the last couple of days, the room spun, my stomach hurt, I felt extremely nauseas and hungry. My cravings were very weird as well. Like chocolate ice cream with salt and vinegar chips. All my husband knew was that my stomach hurt and I was throwing up like crazy, I convinced him it was the flu so he didn't get his hopes up. 

"I love you and rest up babygirl I hate seeing you sick." Carey smiled pecking my forehead as he was about to leave for practice. 

"I will. I love you babe tell everyone I say hi!" 

"Will do! Love you!" 

"love you too!"  And with that the front door shut, I waited for his car to start and head down the street. I ran to the kitchen stepping on a step stool searching for the pregnancy tests I hid. Grabbing that I drank three huge cups of water waiting for it to hit my system. The moment it did I opened the small boxes taking out the sticks and heading to the bathroom to take care of business, I set a timer for 18 minuets like the boxes instructed. I paced back and forth my lip between my teeth my eyes squeezed shut praying that we'd be pregnant. A second later the time went off and I sprinted for the bathroom looking them all over. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I WAS GOING TO BE A MOMMY! I shrieked and slid down the wall with happy tears I grabbed my phone calling Carey. 

"Hey Kay babes what's up?"

"Carey! Can you come home!?" I cried into the phone.

"WHAT'S WRONG ARE YOU HURT!? IS SOMEONE THERE!?" He was panicked. I sniffled my smile covering my face.

"Please just come home I'll explain then." 

"I'm leaving as we speak! I'll see you in a few." 

"Bye." I hung up the phone jogging up the stairs grabbing a small stuffed bear. A diaper we had from when my niece was over. I ran down and placed them on top of a blue blanket along with one of the positive tests. I grabbed one of my little nephews onesie's that had worlds coolest dad across the chest. A moment later the front door opened and I met Carey at the front door pulling him in for a long deep kiss. He smiled and relaxed realizing I was okay. 

"You scared me are you okay?" 

"I'm fine but this just couldn't wait." 

"What's that?" He asked pushing hair behind my ear. 

"Go to the living room baby just go." His eyebrows as he took my hand and lead me into the living room his eyes dancing around the room until they landed on  the couch and I could tell it finally sunk in. He picked up the test tears spilling from his eyes as he looked at me. 

"I'm going to have a baby? A mini you?" I smiled tears falling from my eyes.

"Yes, babyboy we are! We're having a baby!" Carey dropped everything and came for me his arms wide scooping me up and placing his face in the crook of my neck he cried. Carey shook from the happiness that surged through him, he was going to be a great father. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Eight long months later on November 21st at 2:04 Pm 2015 I gave birth to little baby y/b/n. The moment we saw y/b/n, Carey and I cried our little gift was here. Our family was complete. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is!!! Thanks to Move Together by James Bay this imagine came out even better than I hoped! I really hope you like it! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro