#7 RIZZO (USA 1980 OLYMPIC HOCKEY Requested)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for one of the coolest people @NeverStopDreaming95 hope you enjoy it!!
(Y/n= your name.
Y/f/n= your friends name.
Y/m/n= your middle name.
Y/l/n= your last name.)

I watched from my seat as the boys lined up, awaiting instructions from their coach. Herb paced back and forth on the ice. From what myself and Y/f/n could tell he was pissed.

"You think you can play like that and go to win the Olympics!? Beat the best!? Blue line, red line back. You all know the drill!" You swear you could see Mike gulp a deep 'oh crap' gulp. Craig blew his whistle signaling for the boys to take off, all of them skated for their lives. This kept on for a while, the skating back and forth eventually the lights were turned off.

"How about you Verchota you've got a hot date about in an hour but you're not looking to great!" Herb quipped. Rizz looked up spotting me a tiny smile placed on his lips. I smiled and waved making sure Herb didn't catch me and Rizz sharing a moment. I caught Jack smiling at Y/f/n and so did Doc. Doc made his way toward us as the boys kept skating.

"I'm surprised to see you still here, maybe you should go Herb shows no signs of letting up." Doc smiled. I smiled back and shook my head
"I think we'll wait for Rizzo and Jack." He nodded and made his way back to the ice. My stomach tightened at the sound of throwing up filled the air, Y/f/n and myself shared a look.

"AGAIN!" herb shouted Craig raised the whistle to his lips ready to signal the torture.

"MIKE EURIZONE!!" Craig and Herb stopped in their tracks. The boys looking over at him.

"Who do you play for?"

"I play for The United States Of America!"

"You boys can go." Herb waved his hand. The boys looked dead, sick, tired, about ready to pass out. Sending a sympathetic smile towards Rizz he smiled back. We could tell our boys would be ready to climb into bed. We waited for them to come out of the locker room. Rob and the cone heads were the first ones to leave after tight hugs and good jobs. Then out came an exasperated Jack leaving with y/f/n. a few minuets later Rizzo walked out heading straight for you, wrapping you in his arms holding you tight.

"Babe you skated well tonight you know that, don't let him get to you." Mike's grip tightened and that's when you dropped it allowing him to have a moment just to regroup. Once pulled away he was sad looking but there was still a smile there.

" Can we go get a beer or something? I can't feel my legs?" You laughed at his Boston accent taking his large hand in yours.
--------------------------------------------

Now here we were at Lake Placid watching the game. Since the crazy night back in Sweden the boys have gotten a lot better. Mike had also been named Captain!! I was so proud of him.

"GOAL USA!!" Myself and y/f/n squealed bouncing on our toes watching the two people we loved with everything in us celebrate the shot. It was a nail biting game my heart jumped as it got closer to the end only a minuet left! I clasped my hands together my heart thumping wildly a goal was shot right a second before the buzzer went off.

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!" The announcer shouted everyone erupted into cheers. Running down to the ice you found Mike under a dog pile of boys laughing as he shoved them off. Skating straight towards me he grabbed my hips pulling me into him , his lips placing themselves on the crown of my head.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BABY!!" His smile grew if that was even humanly possible.

"I couldn't have done without you that one night in Sweden. I wanted to throw in the towel but you reminded me of why I'm doing this, I couldn't be more grateful. So Y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you marry me?" He asked getting down on his knee.

"OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!!" I squeaked jumping on him wrapping my legs around him. Mike laughed as the boys swarmed around us celebrating. The rest of the Olympics was a blur. The boys went on to play Finland and came from behind once again winning USA the gold. A year later I became Mrs. Mike Eruzione. To this day the days spent in Lake Placid hold a special place in my heart.

------------------------------------------
I'm not going to lie I listened to three songs while writing this. We are the Champions, Dream On, and We Will Rock you..... I can even sing the guitar parts for you 😂😂😂😂😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro