#84 Oscar Lindberg (Requested) New York Rangers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oscar's POV *

We were cuddled up on the couch her head resting on my chest relaxing after a long tiring day, it was Alison's turn to pick a movie and she chose Disney's Brave. This was Alison's favorite movie and half the time when it was her turn to pick the movie she'd usual either choose this or Bring It On In It To Win It, being the amazing boyfriend I was I never complained. Okay! Okay! I complained here and there earning puppy eyes and cute little pouty lips melting me into a puddle making me give in she knew what to do and just how to work it. Alison's head rested on my chest my hands rested on her stomach and she played with them leaving kisses on the knuckles looking up at me giggling. Alison and I had met a year ago at a Rick's birthday party thing Jessica was friends with Alison through a mutual friend and of course the two stinking Nash's would set up the only single people at the party. The second my eyes landed on her my heart began to skip beats and the second her hand touched mine made butterflies lift about in my stomach, and I still got those feelings to this very day and I knew I'd have these feelings forever. 

I was so busy in my thoughts that it didn't even cross my mind that I possibly was staring for a good while. Alison sat on her knees waving a hand in front of my face laughing when I broke the memory, "good daydream there Oscar?" A smile formed on my lips as I reached forward and pulled Ali into my waist, "it was amazing." "Tell me about it," she smiles scratching the the scruff that was soon going to be the best beard on the team. And at that very moment I knew. Her hair fell perfectly around that beautiful face, those (your eye color) sparkling, her knee weakening smile wide, and those soft sweet perfect lips begging for my cracked chapped ones. I loved her. Correction I love her, and I needed to tell her. Scooting up and sitting straight I took both of her tiny hands in mine and intertwine our fingers looking directly into her eyes "I love you." Alison's eyes got wide and for a second my heart stopped thinking that she didn't feel the same or it was to soon but then her eyes watered her smile bigger (if possible) and her arms were thrown around my neck. "I love you too Oscar." Turning my head a little to the side my lips meet her's and I find my arms wrapping around her holding her body close. Pulling away Alison cuddled back into me my arms still around her our fingers intertwined our bodies one giant mess of limbs, leaning back Alison's lips pressed on the underside of my chin making me chuckle "love you sweetie." "Love you too my babe." <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison! I'm sorry this took so long, I had a serious hit of writer's block but tonight it broke! YAY! So here is your Oscar Lindberg imagine, hope you like it. :) 

Requests are open comment or message me if you'd like one. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro