#87 Nick Schmaltz (Requested)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Susie's POV**
Today Nick was going to hear about the Juniors team and if he made it, boy was he going to be happy! I sat on the bed reading my book being careful not to miss a single word when all of a sudden, a shout and the sound of pounding feet filled my ears. The moment I looked up there was Nick eyes wide and sparkling he ran and jumped on the bed accidentally knocking my book out of my hands, in his excitement. Before I could say anything he grabbed my face and covered me in kisses, no inch of skin was left un-kissed.
"Is there something you need to tell me?"
"I made Susie! I made it I'm on Juniors!!!"
"Oh my gosh baby congrats!!!" I threw my arms around him and his wrapped around me. "I knew you could do it Nick!" "Well let's just hope we win!"

*couple months later*
Here we were at the medal ceremony! There was my baby standing with a gold medal around his neck smiling big and bright for Team USA. Nick and the boys played so well and I couldn't be happier for home! As his girlfriend I was the proudest, the second he stepped off the podium I ran down to the locker room with a few other guys girlfriends. When we reached the locker room all their arms were open and waiting for us, I ran and jumped into them burying my face into his shoulder. "I am so happy for you! So so happy! And so proud!" "Thanks babe!!" Nick set me down and pressed his lips to mine making me giggle. The room filled with cheers and music the guys were so happy, "Hey everyone party at my place!" One of the guys shouted and we all cheered.

*at the party*
After all the guys showered and got changed we headed over to the house, we had been here three hours and were having a hell of a time! Nick's hands rested on my waist as we danced our bodies close big smiles covered both of our faces and his eyes shined like sparkly Christmas lights. It was so nice to have some fun after all the hard work the boys put into this we all gathered around the fire pit and one of the girlfriends stood up,

"I'd like to give a toast from all of us ladies to you boys a congratulations and a good job on working your butts of to be here tonight celebrating. Congrats boys! "

"CONGRATS!!!!" We all shout together the boys cheering after us Nick's arm wrapped around me pulling me closer resting my head on his shoulder. "Good job baby. Good job." I whisper pecking his cheek. "Thank you baby thank you." :)

------------------------------------------------
Here you are Susie I am forever sorry that it has taken me this long to get it up. But here it is and I hope you like it. :) CrazyChickSusie

Requests are open comment or message me if you'd like one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro