Font size
Chiều cao dòng

IN BETWEEN
' red queen of blood'

Fallen
Season 3 episode 9
Part 1

⚔︎

We made it to the cave where Octavia was hiding out. It was all quiet on our way here. Octavia was quiet, she looked cold. She was sad about what happened with Lincoln. She just walked ignoring all of us.

I on the other hand cried. Not alot but I did. Lincoln was a friend. And I liked him. When I walked inside the cave I saw Bellamy. He was chained up.

Was I mad at him?

Can I?

As much as I wanted to be mad at him, all I wanna do is smash my lips onto his. But I held back. He and I made eye contact, just by looking at him I felt like I was out of breath. I immediately looked down and moved on.

"Where's Lincoln?" Bellamy asked us making my eyes move to Octavia.

"Pike put a bullet in his brain." Octavia said not looking at Bellamy as I saw she tried so hard not to break down.

"O." Bellamy said.

"O, I am so sorry." Bellamy said before Octavia ran towards him and punch him making me look away. He deserves that but I hate to see it. It hurts me too. Bellamy and Octavia looked at each other before Octavia attacked him with another punch.

"Octavia, that's enough." Kane said to Octavia who was panting heavily.

"Kane, stay out of this." Bellamy said as I saw his eyes, he was tearing up too.

Octavia punched him again and again repeatedly, I immediately covered my face on my dad's chest not wanting to see it at all. I didn't see anything all I kept hearing was grunts and painfully groans coming out of Bellamy.

I want to stop it. I do. I kept hearing Bellamy grunt making me feel bad. I turn around and spoke up.

"Tavia, that's enough!" I said to her as I pushed her off but she pushed me back.

"Madison, back off." Bellamy said to me as I heard Octavia scream, she cried, she was suffering. Bellamy got punched again making him fall to the ground, Octavia standing over him. Full of anger.

"You're dead to me." Octavia said to Bellamy before she walked away making me turn to Bellamy, he was crying making me walk up to him.

I knelt down and grabbed his face. His face was covered in blood you barely could see his face. He let out soft small sobs from his mouth, my heart broke.

"Hey." I whispered to him as I wrapped around my arms around him hugging him tights and kissing the top of his head. I didn't care if he would've covered my shirt with blood I just wanted to hug him, stay like this forever.

Octavia did this because she's angry and blames Bellamy for the death of Lincoln but pike was the one who pulled the trigger not him.

Bellamy thought he was doing the right thing of siding with pike.

And I think I could forgive him for that. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the red queen of blood makes mistakes too.

Harper slowly walked towards me giving me a wet cloth, so I can clean up his wounds. I thanked her as she and the others walked out, leaving Bellamy and I alone. I slowly pulled away as I saw his face.

I began to clean up the wounds cleaning the blood off of his face as he winced softly, the tips of my fingers brush his cheek making him stiffen a little bit by my touch.

It's just Bellamy and me.

Nothing could happen. I'm helping him clean his wounds.

"Thanks." He whispered to me making me nod.

"It's okay, you don't have to thank me." I said to him as I clean the blood off his forehead, he just kept staring at me making me feel awkward.

We've been in these types of situations before what's change?

Probably because a couple hours ago I hated him and was so angry at him.

"I should've listen to you." Bellamy said to me making me let out a chuckle.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"You should've." I said making him slightly laugh. Yay, I got him to laugh. In a bad situation. Stupid me. "I'm sorry." He said to me.

"For what?" I asked him making him roll his eyes at me.

"For picking pike over you. And not believing you about him." He said to me making me sigh and stop what I was doing with the cloth.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for being a pain in your ass." I said to him making me smile and making him laugh.

"You were trying to protect me. And thank you for that. I should've let you instead of being a jerk about it. And if I were you I would've done the same. I know you side with pike because you thought it was the best for you and us." I said to Bellamy as I cleaned his nose.

"She hates me." Bellamy said looking down making me lift up his head.

"She's angry. She doesn't hate you and we both know that. Like we both know that I never really hated you either." I said to Bellamy with a smile.

"How come you aren't mad at me?" Bellamy asked me.

"Because none of this is your fault. You thought you were doing the right thing. And I know that you were spelled by it. He dig deep into your head making you his pet to turn against us. Bellamy, I know you would never do anything like that. And Octavia knows it isn't your fault but she's angry, she just lost the guy she loved and you know how it feels loosing one." I said to him referring about Gina.

"She lost Lincoln. She loved him." I said to him as he stared into my eyes. It's like he wanted to say something but he was too scared to say it.

"Yeah, and she hates me." He said to me putting his head down making me move closer to him, lifting his head up.

"She hates pike. Not you." I said to him as my thumbs rubs his cheek softly. I sat beside him as he intertwined our hands together placing it on his knee making me look at our hands before looking up at him.

"When you told me you didn't trust me." I said to him feeling his thumb rub my hand.

"Did you mean it?" I asked him, he stayed silence for a second before feeling him squeeze my hand.

"No. I didn't mean it. I trust you more than anything. It's just I was mad at you for leaving me." He said to me making me nod. He still trusts me and cares for me.

"And I regret leaving you. Every second, every minute. Every hour, every day, every month. I regret leaving you. I hated myself for leaving you and not spending every four months together." I said to him. This is the truth. I regret the four months.

"I care for you Bellamy. More than anything, your everything to me." I said to Bellamy as I moved my body more facing him and he did the same.

"Madison, you're my whole world." Bellamy said to me making me smile.

"I'm not leaving you, not anymore." I said to him as he gave me a smile.

A part of me didn't want to say the. I wanted to say I love you.

That's what I wanted to say.

I love Bellamy. I really do.

He changed me in ways I didn't know I could. He was always been there for me since we came down. We had our ups and downs but he's the only person who was with me.

When I first came down I was a fragile little girl, I lost my dad, believing that that my mother lied to me.

Or how I had a terrible back ground story that is hidden behind a wall that I don't want to say.

Bellamy understood me more than anything, he turned my world around. And I'm deeply in love with him.

He's everything I wanted and been waiting for.

He's the one I want and I want to love.

⚔︎

"I say, we run two-man patrols, round the clock, start now." Nathan suggested as I turned to see Bellamy sitting alone.

"We'll do that, but we should be safe here." Kane said to all of us.

"The grounder blockade's too close. For pike to risk looking for us." Kane said.

"Yeah, but are we safe from the blockade?" Nathan's boyfriend asked Kane.

"As long as we stay this side of the line, we should be." Kane said.

"They're grounders, you really think they're gonna okay by the rules?" He asked Kane.

"Hah, pike will want you dead now, too." Nathan said to his boyfriend. He's not wrong. He would want all of us dead.

"We take him out, we can go home." Nathan said.

"We take him out, then the grounders lift the blockade." Harper said.

"That's right. We become the thirteenth clan, again." Kane said to us making me sigh.

"Those were the terms." Kane said.

"So I have to bow again?" I said raising my brows.

"Lexa's terms." Sinclair said.

"If what Bellamy says is true and she's dead, how do we know the next commander will honor them?" Sinclair making my eye go wide open.

"Hang on, what? Lexa is dead?" I asked making them nod.

"One problem at a time."Kane said.

"What about Clarke? With Lexa gone, she's not safe at polis." Nathan said to us.

"Clarke made her choice. The only thing that matters now, is killing pike." Octavia said. She's not wrong about that.

"Octavia'a right." Kane said making me nod.

"We kill pike end our problems save the others." I said to them.

"Once we resume our place in the commanders coalition, Clarke and Madison will be safe." Kane said.

"So, how do we do it?" Kane asked, before the radio went off.

"Bellamy, come in." Monty said through the radio.

"It's Monty, I'm in trouble. Please say you still have your radio." Monty said as Sinclair grabbed the radio.

"If we respond and Pike's listening-," Sinclair said before Bellamy cut him off.

"We go to channel seven." Bellamy said to us making us turn to him.

"Please say you still have your radio. That's seven words after the word trouble. It's a code, go to seven." Bellamy said making me turn to Kane. Before turning to Sinclair as he switched the channel seven, handing it over to Kane.

"Bellamy, are you there?" Monty said again, Kane held the raid close to his mouth.

"Monty, it's Kane." Kane responded back.

"What's wrong?" Kane asked him.

"Pike knows that I helped you get out." Monty said making me let out a sigh. Pike knows everything at this point.

"Can you get to the drop ship?" Kane asked Monty.

"I think so." Monty said.

"Good, go there, I'll bring you in." Kane said to him.

"Stay off the radio. Over and out." Kane said before turning off the radio off.

"Hold on, what if it's a trap and Pike's waiting?" Harper asked Kane.

"That's why I'm going alone." Kane said making me shake my head.

"Like hell you are." Octavia said getting up and so did Nathan.

"I'm with Octavia." Nathan said.

"Monty saved our lives. I'm going too." Nathan said before his boyfriend got up.

"No you're not." Kane said.

"If it is a trap, I'm not marching our entire insurgency into it." Kane said to us.

"To stop me, you're gonna have to kill me." Octavia said to Kane.

"She hopes it's a trap." Bellamy said making us to turn to face him.

"He's coming, too." Octavia said to him.

"We'll need a hostage to trade for Monty." Octavia said making me frown. I'm not down for that.

"That's a good plan." Kane said making me get up.

"I'll go with." I said to Kane as he hesitated.

"You stay." My dad said.

"Try harder than using two words to keep me put." I said to him with a smirk.

"He stays chained, gag him." Kane said making me turn to Bellamy.

"Sir, with all due respect-," Nathan said before Kane cut him off.

"He's the enemy." Kane said as I tried too hard not to snap at them.

"Do what I said." Kane said making Nathan and his Boyfriend grab Bellamy by the chains.

"You should stay." Kane said.

"No, what if he uses Dylan too." I said.

"I'm not letting Pike get away so easily." I said to him as he gave me a nod.

⚔︎

Kane held a gun against Bellamy as we walked through the gates of the drop ship. For some reason it felt so different walking in, and memories flashing back to what happened here. Kane had Bellamy's mouth covered as we walked behind him.

"Monty?" Kane said waiting for a response.

"We got here first." Kane said but it felt strange. It felt like it wasn't right.

"No, we didn't." Octavia said before grabbing Bellamy.

"What are you doing?" Kane said as I watched her held her sword against Bellamy.

"Get outside!" Octavia yelled.

"Now!" She said, I held my sword up, Kane holding up his gun as we saw Monty coming out with Pikes gun behind his head. Son of a bitch. It was a trap. God.

"They followed me, I'm sorry." Monty said. It's not his fault bitch had spies.

"Let him go, Pike." Kane said to Pike.

"Can't do that." He said to us before hearing gunshots aiming beside our feet. I turned around to check if they were behind me or anywhere else.

"It's over. Put your weapons." Pike said making Octavia hissed.

"Shoot him." She said.

"Monty's in the shot." Kane said making me let out a groan.

"Come on, Marcus." He said before another gunshot hit.

"I promised Monty's mother I'd bring him home alive. Don't make me a liar." Pike said.

"Well, you are a liar." I said to him c before Kane put down his gun.

"Kane, no." Octavia said as he took the strap off and put the gun down to the floor.

"Don't listen to the son of a bitch." I said to but it was too late.

"Now, you two." Pike said looking at us. I saw Octavia moving and putting the sword into Bellamy's neck.

"O, what are you doing?" I asked her, before a scream left my lips when I felt a sting hit my leg making me fall to the ground in pain.

Bitch shot me.

Kane came towards me holding me as I screamed in pain. And then I saw Bellamy attacked Octavia and held her sword against her as she was in the ground. The trust. I let out a scoff between pain. Pike let out a whistle as guards came around us.

"Bitch." I said letting out a groan as one of them ouch Kane off me and cuffed him. One of them didn't even care I was hurt the grabbed me harshly making me scream. Pike came down and walked to Bellamy.

"Now, you don't look so good." Pike said as Bellamy turned to look at me.

"I'm fine." He said to me. He betrayed us. Again.

"You got about five seconds to make me believe you're still with me." Pike said to Bellamy as the guy who held me with a gun around my head.

"All the others are in a cave not far from here." Bellamy said making me scoff.

"You son of a bitch!" I spat out trying to attack Bellamy. He lied to me. All that talk about apologizing about what he has done and yet he's now with pike. One of the punched me in the face making me fall to the ground letting out a groan.

"Give me the coordinates." Pike said to the Bellamy.

"I don't have the coordinates. But I can take you there." Bellamy said making pike nod.

"Grab her." Pike said as the guy picked me up harshly as my leg was hurting like hell with the bullet inside my leg.

Bellamy led them to where we were as the guy grabbed me harshly as I walked.

"I'm tired." I said but all he did it push me around. I can't walk, my leg hurts too much. I feel the pain running through my whole body. I kept glaring at Bellamy. He's such a lair a lair I love and hate. He lied to my face.

"You sure about the route?" I heard pike asked him.

"We're getting close to the blockade line." Pike said to Bellamy making me look around to see exactly where we are.

"That's why Kane set up our here. He didn't think we'd risk it." Bellamy said making me roll my eyes.

"Well, he was wrong." Pike said as I rolled my eyes again and ignore them as we walked. I really thought Bellamy change but guess I was wrong.

Like Kane said he's the enemy. He knew damn well it would have been a trap. Pike, thinks that he's doing the right thing but he isn't, he's just killing all of us. He has to be stopped. I have to stop him. The guard pushed me harshly making me groan.

"Don't you see I'm injured!" I spatted making him push me again.

"Careful." Bellamy said making me roll my eyes.

"Screw you!" I said to Bellamy, rolling my eyes at him.

"Keep walking." The guards said walking before Pike spoke up.

"Hold on." Pike said.

"The caves just on the other side." Bellamy said.

"Keep a sharp eye out." Pike said to the guards, Bellamy walked down as pike followed and so did the others. The pain in my leg is killing, feel like I'm going to fate at any second. I felt weak. I heard the horn sounding making all of us stop moving.

"The blockade." Pike said to them holding their guns.

"Anybody got eyes?" Pike said to them.

"I got nothing." Gillmer said as I roll my eyes.

"Back to higher ground." Pike said before I saw Bellamy grabbing Pikes gun.

"Drop your weapon." Bellamy said to pike. Um, okay.

"What the hell are you doing?" Pike said to Bellamy before the guard who was behind tried to aim his gun to Bellamy making me hit him with my elbow and kick his leg making him fall to the ground.

"We bring you Chancellor Pike of the sky people." Bellamy said.

"O, translate." Bellamy said as I felt my body hot and dizzy.

"Oso lid in Yu chancellor pike kom Skaikru." Octavia yelled to the grounders around us.

"You've killed us all." Pike said looking at Bellamy.

"Take him. Lift this blockade." Bellamy said.

"Hon daun em. Lift Disha blockade." Octavia translated before arrows flew aiming to the other guards before the grounders came running and shouting as all of the grounders we're surrounded.

Octavia held a knife running to Pike but Kane stopped her.

"The grounders are gonna need him alive. They did it get justice for Finn." Kane said to her as I walked closer to them.

"We won't get away with that." Kane said.

"In that case..." pike said trying to get away but an arrow was aimed on his shoulder, as he fell to ground and the grounder came and attack him. Bellamy came up to me.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk." I said to him with a slight smile, I can't make it. I'm still okay.

"I needed you to believe me that I was with pike. I didn't want you to get killed." He said to me making laughs before I let out a cough making me almost fall but Bellamy caught me.

"Hey." He whispered to me making me lay on his shoulder.

"I'm tired." I whispered to him eyes my eyes kept closing.

"I'm tired." I said once again before my eyes completely shut down and everything went black.

⚔︎

© STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro