2: another one?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(1 year later)

Vincent's POV

He's been keeping me down here for what seems like ever. I heard some talk about bringing another boy down here.

I hope they bring nobody else down here...

I also keep hearing the same voice upstairs. His son I think.

I suddenly heard more yells, but it sounds different. I've never heard this voice before.

I saw him come back down here, with two other guys helping him carry another boy. He looks like he's my age.

They opened the door, but I didn't hear any footsteps..

I heard another yell, as I saw the boy get thrown down the stairs.

I looked at him, blonde hair, green eyes, and a scared look on his face.

I gotta feel sorry for this kid, but I was in his shoes a while ago..

"Wh-where..? Who..? I-I.." He stuttered, he was struck with tears.

"Prepare for living hell." I spoke, looking at him, "I've been here for a while...we'll never get out."

His eyes were red and puffy from crying, he looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"I'm Vincent...who're you?"

He tried to speak, but he must've forgotten that he had duct tape on.

"Oh yeah!" I went up to him, "this may hurt.."

I ripped the duct tape off quickly, causing him to yell lightly.

"So, who are you?"

He looked up at me with his glossy eyes, "My name is Jeremy."

I went across the room to get a saw. He had it down here because he sometimes hit me with it..

"Hold still so I don't cut you," I told him, in which he nodded, "Where are you from?" I proceeded to cut the ropes off his arms.

"Miami.." Jeremy said.

"Miami? That's pretty far, I wonder why he got you from all the way over there." I finished the first rope, and started on the one tying his ankles.

"I'm from a tribe in Arizona. I still remember my family.." I suddenly stopped, "we were happy...until the tribe was taken over.." I sighed.

"...my sister was taken by foreigners, and last I heard, was killed. My mom was like me, purple. Out of all her kids, I was the only one that obtained that from her. We're hybrids. That's what made us valuable. I only know the fate of my sister, not my brothers and other sister, or my parents."

Jeremy frowned, "sad....I came from a rich family. Thing is, I had 7 brothers, and 5 sisters. When I was kidnapped, my parents didn't wanna pay 2 million out of their hundreds of millions of money to get me back."

I looked up at him, "Their fucking bastards! If I had a son, even if I was broke I'd still pay that money somehow!"

(I forgot to say, Jeremy doesn't stutter in this AU)

"Oh it's fine...I wasn't their best son either way.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's funny, because my mom's side of the family is from a tribe.

Someone from Mexico went and married one of the women from the tribe and had kids. Those kids are related to me. So are their parents of course.

Vincent is from a tribe close to the tribe I'm related to though. But the tribe he's from doesn't exist, I made it up.

Jeremy is based on someone I know.

Yeah.

Jeremy has alot to do with the plot.

Shit goes down next chapter.

~Fox

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro