020. some tentative contact

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

KAEDE | HAYASHI

"MAYBE YOU REMIND her of an ex or someone she doesn't feel comfortable or safe around."

Despite being on my way to speak to Coach Noah this morning, my thoughts circled around Neo's words from last week. I had plenty of other things to be focused on, yet my mind kept drawing back to Odette.

What was responsible for the discomfort she felt around me?

I knew next to nothing about her, so it just sent my head round and round. A bully, an old friend, a stranger, a classmate, an ex? I'd practically just learnt her full name so the possibility of me working out who it was, was slim-to-none. And even if I did, what could I do? How could I prove that I was nothing like them? That I was someone she could trust?

If she'd ever trusted me that is. Yeah, before she'd started avoiding me, she'd granted me smiles unlike anything I'd been gifted before— but I knew from experience that looks could be deceiving. Maybe she'd put up with me until it'd gotten too much for her and she'd left. I frowned as an all-too familiar Spanaird appeared in my mind at the similar outcome before shaking my head.

I need to get my mind straight before I talk to Coach.

The trip to the basketball court was long enough for me to — partially — pull myself together at least. His office was attached to the court and looked like another storage room from the outside, unless you spotted the 'Coach' plaque on the door. It made talking to him or leaving a message much easier. I could leave something on his desk or get to him faster than an email, especially if I was on the court already.

The door was currently half-open but I still rapped my knuckles on the surface. I waited for him to say I could enter before making my way inside.

"Why didn't you come straight on in?"

Coach Noah was sat at his wooden desk further on into the nicely-sized room. A slight smile sat on his bearded face once he realised it was me.

"It's more respectful to knock Sir." I closed the door after myself, eyes grazing the office.

I hadn't been in here much before I became Captain so there was always something new that caught my eye when I visited. The office was dark-themed with a wall full of books on basketball and techniques. The one opposite held photos of each captain since the team had started the tradition of taking captain pictures. It meant Sang-Hun was the newest addition and mine would be in the captain's office for the rest of my term.

Noah let out a bark of a laugh that lifted his lips higher. "Glad to see you're the same as ever, even now you're captain."

My face warmed.

"What are you doing standing up?" He gestured to the empty seat before me with a smile that told me he'd noticed. "Come and sit down."

I shucked off my bag from shoulder and followed his instruction.

Even though it was Sang-Hun who'd spotted my skill when he was captain back in high school, it was Coach who'd said yes to giving me a chance to be on the team. I made sure my behaviour on and off the court showed that he hadn't made the wrong decision.

"How are you doing Sir?"

He rolled his blues as if it was strange that anyone would be concerned about his well-being when he'd had heart surgery two months ago.

"Everyone keeps asking me that, first my wife, now you lot." He shook his head and a chuckle escaped my throat.

"We care about you Sir, that's why."

He waved a tanned hand like it wasn't important and his next words were. "How many times have I told you about calling me Sir? It makes ne feel old."

"I'll try." But we both knew I wouldn't stop.

The smile on his lips weakened as he became more honest. "It's weird feeling weaker than I can ever remember. But physical therapy is helping a lot."

"I still can't believe you're coaching this year, you need more time to rest."

He gave me a look that made me avert my eyes with a bashful laugh.

"Just for that, I should have you do twenty suicide drills."

Despite his serious tone, I found myself snorting.

"But you're right." He sighed and in that moment he looked all his forty-two years. "I'm going to step out of a few practices and games so I don't over excert myself. My physio says I should be in three days a week max."

I nodded, grateful he was taking his health seriously. "Yeah, take it easy Sir. I can handle it."

He ran a large hand through his hair. "I'm glad I'm recovering whilst you're Cap, or else Sang would have run a mile with the freedom."

I chuckled and spotted the grin playing at the corner of his lips for getting the sound out of me.

"Speaking of him, how is he?"

The question served as another reminder that I hadn't talked to Sang-Hun in ages. I tried to keep my face blank as I regurgitated what Jae had told me a few days ago.

"Good. He's finding Medicine alright and settling in abroad."

Coach gave me a look and I shut my mouth.

"Talk to him Kaede."

The use of my first name only deepened my embarrassment. I ducked my head and fiddled with my rings but he wasn't done talking.

"I've watched you grow up from a little'n to who you are now. I know how much you want to make that crazy kid proud— even more so than me."

"Sorry Sir, I, uh, didn't mean—" I started to stammer out an apology but I didn't realised I was speaking over him until he laughed.

"Kiddo, both of us saw that gift in you all the way back when you were fifteen. Nothing you could do would convince either of us of otherwise."

Something inside me softened at the praise from someone who'd gone so far in the basketball world He was someone from my dad's era. Despite the seven year age gap, they'd played a few games against each other whilst Da was on the Chicago Bulls and he was on the Boston Celtics. His words meant more than I could vocalise.

"I know you think a lot of what that Valentine girl did, but it wasn't your fault."

I was trapped in Coach's eyes and struck by the warmth I found there. I was rarely vulnerable outside my friends and family— and barely talked about Reyes with even them.

I swallowed at the reassurance. I'd heard it a few times but from him — someone who knew the whole story — it was different. It held weight and soothed something in me that had been aching for a long time.

I nodded and didn't trust my voice to handle more than two words. "Yes Coach."

He nodded back after a moment, satisfied as if he'd seen something on my face that told him his words had served their purpose. "So what's brought you to my office so bright and early?"

My shoulders eased at the change in conversation and I zipped open my bag. "Tryouts if I'm being honest."

I pulled out my notebook dedicated to the my captainship. More than a handful of sheets had been pulled out of the ring binder and shoved back inside after being scrawled on. A large chunk was dedicated to strengths and weaknesses of current team players. I'd added annotated lineup sheets, noting the best positions for everyone. I'd also included analysis on potential candidates in Lower Sixth to look into at trials. I organised a few wayward sheets of paper hanging out before placing it in front of him.

I earned a whistle for my actions. "You never half did anything."

Blood flowed to my face and I knew it was what prompted the hearty laugh that escaped him. "It's a good thing, makes me grateful that you're Cap' while I'm recovering kiddo. Sang usually did things by the skin of his teeth; never failed to not stress me out about something or other."

I ran my hand through my hair as I scoured my mind. "Now I think about it, he never was prepared."

"You remember right; his organisation skills could use some practice. He had a tendency to forget things until last minute— didn't mean he wasn't a good Cap though."

At his words, my head went to how announcements for games and practice times were sporadic and usually right before. It was the subject of frequent jokes during Sang-hun's time as Captain. With him being in the position for the last two years, the ribbings went back as far as I could remember.

"I'll try to not to stress you out."

His lips twitched as he pulled the notepad in-front of himself and started flicking through it. "Please and thank you."

I smiled and watched him take his time. "I just wanted to ask for your opinion on potential players. Of course, they're not guaranteed to want to continue playing , but those are the positions I'd have them in if they did. I wanted to hear your opinion before tryouts on the matter."

I tapped my fingers on the edge of the desk while I waited for him to take it all in. I'd normally sit still but there was an unrest in my chest at him finding anything wrong with my analysis.

Maybe I should have placed Jack in a different position or maybe I overestimated how good—

"Kiddo."

My head jumped up. "Yes Sir?"

"What happened to Rohan? I don't see his name anywhere."

I felt myself deflate and my fingers stilled. "He quit. His mam wanted him to focus on his grades."

He nodded and went back to reading. "Shame."

I hummed in agreement as my feet began to tap out a silent beat on the floor. My eyes traced his face while I tried to figure out what he was thinking. I soon got nowhere.

On first glance, Coach did look scary. His build was similar to Shaq's; tall with broad shoulders and muscles that spoke to his strength. However, when you were around him as much as basketball players were, it was impossible to see him as anything other than a stern uncle with high expectations.

In my case, did Odette think something similar? Was my appearance at the root of her fear? Was it my narrowed eyes? My resting face? Did becoming less lanky and more built make me more threatening?

"Kiddo?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Job well done here. You've listed everything and anything I'd be looking for. From skills to weaknesses and best combinations for the team." He shot me a warm smile that made the effort worth it before perusing some more. "Everything you've got is perfect so far. My only point would be to stay flexible during tryouts because you might find players who don't fit perfectly in your plans."

I made a note of it in my head but I personally hoped that it wouldn't happen. My hypothetical teams worked best together, as they should after the hours it took piecing twelve players together.

"Of course Sir, thanks."

"Is it alright if I keep these here so I can scan them and have on the system for reference?"

I dipped my head as I frowned; I should have already thought of that. "Yeah, of course. Sorry I don't know why I didn't think you'd want a copy."

He waved a hand as he stood up to place the sheets on top of the black file cabinet that lined the back of his room. "You're fine. You always go above and beyond, even before you were Cap with practicing in the mornings— oh don't look so shocked, that's my court too."

I didn't mean for it to show on my face.

"Don't worry, I know it wasn't on purpose. You play differently when others are watching." He clapped me on the shoulder on his way back from the cabinet. "I'm proud of you."

The words settled over me like a heated blanket and all I could do was nod.

He hummed before making his way back to his seat with a sigh that told me his body was still recovering. "Anything else you wanted to ask?"

I shook my head not trusting my voice to be stable.

"My door is always open, good on you lad for getting so much done already."

"Thanks Sir, just doing my job." I couldn't quench the heat to my face as I zipped up my bag. "I'll see you."

He nodded in lieu of a wave and I smiled to myself as I left the office feeling more lighter than I'd entered. It didn't have anything to do with the sheets I'd taken out of my bag either.

Now I was out from under Coach's gaze, my smile was on display. I knew I looked like a dork, but there was no one around to see it so I let myself have the moment.

I twisted my left wrist so I could check my watch for the time. It was earlier than I'd expected; I'd definitely overestimated how long our chat would be for. I was left with plenty of time to squeeze in some exercise before my first class. I'd been playing with the idea on my way to the office but now I knew I definitely could. I didn't see why not— especially since I was already dressed for the gym and had a spare bottle of water in my bag.

The journey there was just as quiet as my walk to the basketball court. It was nearly ghostly and made me doubt if anyone else in the school was awake.

The glass doors to the space slid open without another sound and I didn't hesitate to enter. Nothing was out of the ordinary, besides the dimmer lighting from the clouds that filled the ceiling windows. My gaze ran over the different groups of machinery before landing on the treadmills. I remembered how Neo had tugged me over to them last time and a smile stretched over my lips—

There was someone on the treads. Feminine build, short-cut hair, a height I knew I could easily see over.

Odette.

It was the second time I'd been quick to recognise her from behind and it was embarrassing to say the least. I would ponder more on it but the sight of her in person, triggered my memory of how it was between us.

It was the second week into the year and I hadn't seen her outside of Physical Ed since she'd held back tears on the basketball court. I'd never got an explanation for why she began to treat me like the plague.

Was she worried about being in trouble if I told Coach about her possibly marking up the floor? Did she think I was mad that she used the court to skate without asking? Was I surprised? Yes. Angry? Definitely not.

Did Basil get to her?

I'd normally bat away unbidden thoughts regarding him in particular, but it managed to sneak in and cause an avalanche.

It wasn't the first time the Principal's son had gotten close to a girl who'd shown any type of interest in me. That he'd turned them against me from the lies he'd weaved and I ended up as friendless as I'd started. Last time he'd tried it was with Valentina. It hadn't worked but in hindsight, I wish it had.

Noting the sour tone in my thoughts, I tried to shake my head to free them.

I'd let her approach me when she was ready to. If Odette didn't want to be friends with me anymore, she'd say so.

Whether it was a delusional stance for me to have didn't matter; my gym time was for gym. Not for pondering life mysteries.

I headed over to the weights section and found a bench that would have my back to her. I dropped my bag and began my stretches, allowing my upper body to warm up. I tried to put her presence to the far end of my mind. Though it didn't last as I realised all the machines I planned to use were positioned so the user would face the treadmill wall. I was in the middle of picking the lesser evil when the corner of my eye caught her form.

Something had happened.

Even when her eyes had teared up on the court, she'd been able to skate later at ease. Right now, frustration hunched her back and made her legs take jittery steps. Her running looked mechanical. It held no flow but she was so fast I wondered if it was her personal style.  I barely had any longer to wonder when she tripped and fell off the tread.

My heart dropped to my stomach and I abandoned everything to reach her.

Was she okay? That was a nasty fall.

I slipped by some stair climbers and found her on the floor with her knees drawn to her chest. I had no idea of how she landed but her palms were pressed against her eyes. I quickly scanned her frame as I switched off the still-running tread.

Her shoulders were shaking as I tried to find any visible injuries. None of her limbs were at any odd angles but it didn't guarantee she hadn't sprained or fractured something . For her sake, I hoped she hadn't but I needed a closer look before I could know for definite.

As I sat before her, I could catch quiet sobs and wasn't surprised. If I was going at that speed, I'd be shocked from falling off— never mind hurt from the fall.

"Are you okay? Have you hurt anything? Want me to take you to the Hospital wing? Ring the emergency number?"

She didn't respond but her shoulders did settle. I took her silence as a sign that nothing was too badly hurt. I was sure she would have made an injury known with her swimming career on the line.

I tried again, knowing we weren't on speaking terms but I couldn't leave her alone like this. "D'you want me to get you some water?"

Five beats of my heart passed.

She didn't lift her head but her hoarse voice pinched at my chest. "Yes please."

I got up and dashed towards the water dispensers near the changing rooms.

But before I was halfway there, I realised I hadn't thought everything through. I could fetch her the unopened bottle in my bag but I didn't know if she'd prefer that at room-temp or a cold one from the vending machines.

Should I get both? Or turn back to just get the one from my bag since it would be quicker? Or go back and ask her for her opinion?

I threw a glance to where she was sat and found her head lifted as she rubbed her face. I knew she hadn't intended for me to see it. The tear tracks along her cheeks shined slightly and ended at her downturned lips. A sniff shook her before she tried to hide the evidence.

My footing faltered when an image of Reyes in a similar position flashed through my mind.

It was the night before the end of it all. She didn't want to share what had made her so inconsolable that late in the evening. But I'd stayed with her in the Lower Sixth common room to comfort her instead of heading to bed. She'd fallen asleep on a sofa beside me and I'd draped a blanket over her since she looked cold. It hadn't taken me long to drift off at that point but since that day I'd always regretted the choices I'd made that night. Not because of anything I'd done but because of what she had.

The next morning, when I'd woken up alone to a bunch of calls from friends and family members, I'd learnt she hadn't been sleeping at all. I was half asleep when I'd open messages with screenshots and links to articles and magazines filled with the photos she'd taken of me as I slumbered. A wonderful surprise from her father's publication company that coincided with the day of my debut basketball match.

I couldn't cope with being the subject of a camera lens ever since.

I shook my head and forced myself back into the present. Regardless of the unfounded apprehension in my head, the chances of Odette staging the past five minutes were extremely slim. How was she to know I'd come in here at this time? Her body language spoke for itself; she was closed off to the world even before she knew if anyone would help.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I closed the distance to the vending machine. I told myself to stop second-guessing people's actions after Reyes, but here I was.

My fingers pressed against the screen while I caught my reflection in the glass. I didn't look anything like the photos printed now— but then again I wasn't targeted by the Spaniard for my looks.

She definitely wouldn't have bothered if that was the case.

The exchange student had come into my life under the pretence of wanting to be something more than a friend during a time I struggled immensely with acne. The year or so running up to her appearance hadn't been great for my self-esteem given the bullying I was facing. She made me feel wanted in a way I hadn't felt before. Especially since she was the first girl who'd ever taken romantic interest in me.

That should have been enough to clue me in on it being a lie.

Where the brunette went out of her way to capture my attention, it was very clear that Odette could go without my presence. Then again, after her quick exit from the school, I'd learnt Reyes' whole persona was a carefully-crafted ploy. She was a wonderful actor; it explained why she was one of the most popular actresses in Spain right now despite her age.

I sighed and dipped to get the bottle that had popped out. I'd been staring at my reflection for too long— plus Odette didn't deserve to be compared to her, no one did.

Even at the mental chastising, I still felt my guard come up. I ignored my expression and hurried back to Odette's side.

Overthinking could wait, she was still waiting.

She didn't look up when I arrived. "I didn't know if you wanted cold water or not but I went for cold since you've just been exercising. I hope it's okay that I made the decision for you. I can still swap it for a room-temp one if you want?"

Regardless of her answer it would encourage her to talk and hopefully open up to tell me if she had any injuries. But I still wished I'd asked first to remove a part of the worry stuffed in my chest.

"It's fine. . .thank you for being so considerate." Her voice was croakier than I remembered it ever sounding.

Her gaze hadn't shifted in my direction so I took the chance to scan her visible face. Though her eyes were averted, I didn't miss the extinguished warmth from within. Up close, the edges of her eyes were puffy in a way that told me she'd cried sometime before this. A reddened bite on her bottom lip told me just how she was able to shed tears so quietly.

I frowned. What could I do to get her to smile?

First off, I need to sit down and not tower over her like an imposing oaf.

I sat cross-legged near her, far enough so she didn't feel uncomfortable but close enough to know I was there. I knew we weren't on the best terms ( if any at all ) but Neo's words to be myself rang in my head.

And Kaede Hayashi would never leave if someone looked like they needed company.

I held out the cold bottle I'd gotten for her. "Drink up, we don't want you dehydrated."

She was quiet, unlike the past times I'd met her. Yes she was careful with her words, but her face often spoke enough for her. In the smiles to the corners of her lips she couldn't hide or the furrows of puzzlement to her brows. Right now she looked wearied and small. Her knees were bundled to her chest and her eyes remained downcast.

Still, she reached out for the bottle and our fingers grazed. "Thank you."

I think the chill of mine was the reason for her nearly dropping it.

"Careful."

Her lips pursed at my caution and I didn't miss the heavy look she directed at the water in her hands. Her brows had swopped downwards and I'd never seen anyone look so offended at water before.

I was speaking before I'd fully thought out my words. "Are you sure you don't want me to get you a different one? I can still go."

Despite what I'd seen on her face, she turned the cap of the bottle. "It's fine, I promise."

I wasn't surprised when she drank it, but rather what she did before. Her words were a whisper, kept between her and God, as she gave Him thanks. I didn't know she was a Christian. I was absorbing the revelation when her gaze finally skirted me.

Her eyes felt tepid as they ran over me and I couldn't help but feel a little sad for her. I knew she was close to her cousin but in moments like this, she chose to battle whatever she was facing alone. Something in me — the Holy Spirit — was telling me to say something encouraging.

Clearly she pushed herself hard, her being up at this time to exercise was a testament to that. But to stay motivated through whatever she was going through was a different matter.

"You've come so far Odette, you're only a loser when you decide not to get back up."

Her wide eyes zipped to mine and I had to remind myself to breathe at the sudden contact.

Had I said something wrong? Had I misread the situation? Thought it was the Holy Spirit leading me to speak but it was actually just my flesh?

Despite my piling thoughts, she didn't say anything at all. Her browns left a trail of warmth as they dipped over every inch of my face. It was as if she was laying my face to memory, almost as if she was seeing me.

My fingers tightened their grip on my knees as heat climbed up my neck and rested on my ears. I couldn't tell if I wanted her to continue or stop. To char or to simmer.

Was this how she felt when I was looking at her earlier?

Her last stop was my eyes and it was then, as our irises clashed, that she looked away.

I wish I knew what she was thinking about.

She sniffed and I tracked her line of sight to the ceiling. "That's very nice of you to say, but I. . .I don't think there's a point anymore."

My lips dipped at her tone. Where was her usual sunlight-like drive? The flame that kept her going? It was like a cloud of some sort was hovering over her.

If what I'd heard about her swimming performance was true, she had a big career ahead of herself if she kept on pushing. The enemy couldn't take her gift, he could only try and make her doubt it.

I crossed my arms in thought but could only find an example to bring up. "You can't have become Captain by giving up, y'know?"

Her eyes flicked to mine for a moment. "I'm not captain."

Oh.

With all the school publicity on her abilities, I'd thought otherwise. I knew it wasn't her performance in the sport holding her back from the position.

"Sorry, I just thought. . ." I fought against the urge to mess with my hair. "What's stopping you?"

"Lots of things." It was a mumble directed at her knees. "Everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah."

I found it a little hard to believe and I felt my lips twitch. I had a feeling her emotions were speaking but I wanted her to realise for herself in my quiet.

It didn't take her long as one of her hands cupped her mouth. In embarrassment if I went by her squinting eyes and floored bottle.

"That was so dramatic wasn't it?"

"You said it not me."

I tried not to smile and I found her dealing with the same struggle.

Her eyes darted away soon after but I didn't mind. If I was in her position, I'd feel awkward after finding out I had a witness to me crying and being clumsy. I was just relieved that her mood had improved from when I'd first approached her.

"It's fine, I don't wanna be Captain anyway."

"Any reason in particular?"

Her response stalled as she straightened out one of her legs. One of her hands traced up from her ankle until it found the bruise on her knee that my eyes had spotted immediately. She was in shorts and right below the hem, was a dark mark I guessed she got on her landing. I winced as she kept prodding it, half wondering if she was doing it on purpose to have the pain ground her.

"I'm too busy and I'm not cut out for it." I nodded but I doubted she saw. "What made you want to be one?"

Was this her making conversation or did she ask because she was genuinely interested? Was she up for being friends?

I pushed all my questions to the back of my head and tried to be less pathetic. For all my staring, I couldn't look at her now she'd asked me a question. I willed my heart to chill-out.

"I doubted I'd get it when I applied but I've seen good leadership in action all my life. I wanted to show that to others."

I scratched my head as her gaze became more intense. The flames on my skin wouldn't cool no matter how much I mentally told them to. The lack of her response made my self-consciousness pile until I couldn't cope with it any more. I uncrossed my legs so I could stand up. The physical movement was an outlet for the nervous energy flowing through my blood.

I took a deep breath before mustering up the courage to offer my hand. "Do you want any help up? You still haven't told me if you're okay or not."

"I'm fine, nothing a good epson bath can't fix. But I would like some help up, thanks for offering."

She held her hand out and I glanced between it and her face. I hesitated before taking it, double-checking she was sure. It was more intentional than her grabbing my hand when we were running in the Kitchens.

I glanced down and noted her bent knees were still near her chest. I doubted she'd realised from the position we were in that I needed another contact point to safely pull her up. She hadn't offered her other hand but I didn't want to assume she'd be fine with me touching her body instead.

I bent down but let my free hand hover by her hip as I asked for permission. "Am I alright to touch you here too to pull you up?"

My eyes slipped to hers and I tracked her slow nod. Her silence wasn't enough to completely convince me, especially with how large her eyes had gone. I didn't want to pressure her into anything.

"I need words Odette."

She turned her head away and I couldn't tell if it was because I'd seen through her. "Yeah it's fine, um, you have my, er, word."

I gave her another moment to take it back and when she didn't, I set my hand on the curve of her hip. I kept my touch light, a support to my other hand that brunt most of the weight as I tugged her up.

I'd overestimated the force I needed and she ended up being so close that my nose was filled with her usual scent. An undertone of chlorine topped with Argan and a hint of sweetness in the form of cocoa butter.

I forced myself to focus, studying her face to check she was steady. "You alright? Am I good to let go?"

"Y-Yeah. Thank you." Despite her stutter, when I did, she was stable on her feet.

She avoided my eyes and my thoughts drifted to what she'd said earlier.

"I'm too busy and I'm not cut out for it."

"Even if you're not captain, there's a gift inside of you that anyone with eyes can see. God's put it inside you for a reason, He doesn't make mistakes." I bit on the inside of my mouth for time, knowing my next words would allude to our current situation. "I know were not. . .close but if you need an ear I'm always around."

Her head was dipped but I didn't miss the unwinding to the muscles in her shoulders. "Thank you Kaede, really."

She fiddled with her bottle lid but something within told me that she'd needed the words. I didn't want to bother her any longer and after watching her get her belongings from the tread cup, I headed back over to the weights area.

I stopped at the first machine I passed that was on my list; the benchpress. Adding weights onto the bars was second nature at this point and allowed my mind to wonder.

I had no clue if what had happened would actually change anything between us. Yes, she'd shared more words in the past fifteen minutes than the last two weeks, but that didn't mean her disappearing streak wouldn't reactivate.

I stopped when there was 45kg on both sides. A sigh nearly left my lips when Neo's words circled my head one more time.

"Then next time you're in eachother's proximity, just be yourself. There's nothing scary at all about Kaede Hayashi and she'll come to realise that herself."

Well I was me today, wasnt I?

I puffed out a heavy load of air and sat down on the seat. My hands went to the bars and I began my usual five reps. After five sets, I got up to add another 5kg to each side of the bar, my body sweaty but on autopilot.

I guess I'd just have to see what she'd do next.

EL SPEAKS !
  hey loves!!  so sorry for dipping guess who's off to uni in two weeks 🙈🙈 like omds i thank God fr!!
do youse have any advice because i have been SCOURING the net for anything helpful. especially on budgeting like honestly is £50 a week fine? should i put aside more?? pls help your girl out 🙏😕
anyways this is the chap ⁉️what you thinking about our pookies? 🤗 the concussion arc is soon approaching us 😋😋 (iykyk)
so new content 🙈🙈 whatchu think?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  VOTE and COMMENT it helps my book reach more ppl who might like it AND keeps me motivated 😞 😞 seeing the interaction slowly going down was lowkey another reason why i delayed in releasing this one. thanks so so much to the pookies who always show up 🤗🤗🫶🏽 yall get me smiling fr anyways love you all mwahhh

( posted; 02/09/24 )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro