Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Edited on March 19th, 2016.

Baekhyun

Today is Friday which means that Chanyeol will be auditioning tomorrow. I joined his after school practice for 2 days already and I think he will get through it without any problems.

Each day, his rapping and singing got better each day and today is the last day for him to practice. I could see that he is very nervous even though he's showing me the big smile he usually has on his face, but I guess it's only because of his nervousness.

"Baekhyun-ah!!! I am so scared! What if I don't pass the auditions?!?" Chanyeol whined.

"You will pass~ I promise! If you don't, you can hit me as many times as you want!"I reassured.

He looked at me for awhile, a little uncertain,"Ok... but I can hit you as many times as possible if you're wrong ok?"

"Nae~" I nodded.

"Ok then! Let's go to the music room for my LAST PRACTICE!!!" he shouted.

We went into the music room and Chanyeol went straight to the guitar on the right side of the room and started strumming.

"Baek, you know the song right?" Chanyeol asked as he strummed the first verse of the song.

"Yea," I replied.

"Sing with me~" he ordered.

"What? No! You're supposed to be practicing!" I declined.

"Just for 4 minutes! Pleaseeeeee~" he begged.

I sighed, "Fine! But don't make me sing again after that ok?"

He gave me a thumbs up and started strumming.

https://youtu.be/-bGjK1ErIZ8

(Pretend this video is only Chanyeol & Baekhyun~ Sorry L...)

As we finished the songs, Chanyeol put the guitar back down and gave me a two thumbs up.

"That was...... DAEBAK!!!!" he jumped in excitement.

"I went off tune a bunch of times! How can you say that it's awesome?" I frowned.

"What are you saying Baek? You're voice is AMAZING! Why don't you audition with me tomorrow?" he exclaimed.

"Stop over-reacting Yeol. I'm not that 'AMAZING'," I rolled my eyes.

"YOU AREEEEE!" he argued.

"Shut up and practice before I leave you here alone," I threatened.

"Arrasseooooo~" he grumbled.

He then started practicing and I gave him some point-outs of what could be better and what should be prevented since he can't see himself when he's performing and I was the only one there.

After around an hour and a half, we finally finished and stopped at a convenience store to eat some ramyeon before heading home.

Our house is only a few blocks away, that's why we always walked home and to school together. Since my house is closer to school than his house, he would be the one to see me get into my house and wait for me in the morning. And NO, we are not gay! We're both straight! He just thinks that I am 'small' and that it's dangerous for small people to go anywhere alone because they will end up getting bullied, which is actually kind of correct since I was bullied before he moved into our current school.

After walking for around 10 minutes, we finally reached my house, " Good luck on your audition tomorrow! Make sure you call me after that, if you don't pass, I'll treat you lunch; if you pass, you'll have to treat me ok?"

"Nae~" he answered before waving goodbye and going back to his own house.

Saturday...

Chan's audition is 11 in the morning which means that he will be done at around lunch time. Meanwhile, I have a shift from 6 - 11.30 at the usual cafe so we will meet up there after his audition.

The cafe just opened and I was serving a few customers when I saw TaeRin and a few of her friends coming inside. They sat near the window and the manager told me to serve them since the other workers are busy.

I awkwardly walked to their table before greeting them,"Good Morning, what would you like to have?"

"Oh! Bacon~ It's nice to see you again!" TaeRin smiled.

"Uhm, Baekhyun not Bacon... and it's nice to see you too," I bowed, politely since I am in the middle of my shift so I can't treat people as friends but as customers instead.

"Hey! Isn't that the guy who hangs out with Chanyeol?" one of her friends whispered loudly to her.

She gave them a nod before turning back to me, "Just give 5 orders of the best breakfast you guys have in this cafe~"

"Ahh, ok~ We'll be back with you," I nodded before walking away.

To be honest, meeting a classmate from my school is the most awkward thing but... there's nothing I can do right?

After giving them their food, they finished in only 20 minutes before paying and going out of the cafe.

4 hours later...

My shift finally finished and I sat on the bench in front of the cafe to wait for the news from Chanyeol.

Suddenly~~~ *DING!*

My phone rang and I quickly press the answer button.

~Yeol~

Hello? - Me

Baek.... - Yeol

Why do you sound like that? Did you not pass? - Me

Ani.... I PASSSSSSSSSSSSSED! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?! - Yeol

*chuckles* Where are you right now? - Me

I'm on my way there, don't worry! It won't take long~ - Yeol

Kay~ - Me

~End of Call~

I sat on the bench for a few more minutes before I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Oh! You're here!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"BAEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" Chanyeol cheered, loudly.

"Tell me about it!" I demanded, eagerly waiting for him to start his audition 'story'.

"WELL.... Since I was scouted, they don't really have a high expectation from me. But, they said that my rapping skill is really good and that I just need to train my singing and dancing more! And the most exciting part about it is that I am going to move into the dorm next week and start training with them~ But the bad news is, I won't be able to go to school everyday due to training." Chanyeol explained.

"So, by not going to school every day... how many days to be exact?" I questioned.

"They said something about me only going to school 2 - 3 times a weeks and the rest of the days will be for dance training, vocal training, music theory, instrumental training & language training." he revealed.

"Good luck~ Maybe, once you debut, I'll be your first fanboy!" I joked.

"Very funny Baek.... You should audition too! Really," he suggested.

"Nah~ I don't think I'm good enough for that..." I shook off the thought of even auditioning into the company.

"Pleeeaaaasseeeeeeeeeeee," he said as he did an aegyo.

"That won't work on me Yeol~" I shook my head.

He huffed in annoyance, "You're so stubborn!"

I shrugged as I left him in the back.

"Ya! Wait for meeeee!" he yelled before running to me.

We rode the bus for around 15 minutes before arriving at our favorite bulgogi restaurant. I didn't really order much since I don't want have any appetite.

"Ahh~ I wonder when I will get to eat all these good food once I start training!!!" Chanyeol cooed as he ate the first meat.

"Maybe you can come to this restaurant like once a year, so at least you get to eat right?" I recommended.

"Good Idea! I just need to ask the trainer whether I'm allowed or not..." he pouted.

"Aigoo, let's just enjoy the food shall we?" I encouraged, getting some meat from the grill and taking a big scoop of rice before eating it.

Chanyeol smiled before continuing his food.

I wonder how it would be if he wasn't my friend. If I was all alone...

HEYOOOOOOO! I'M FINALLY IN KOREAAAAAAAAA! Since it's the first day here, we didn't go to outside of Myeongdong but gosh, I miss this place so muchhhhhhh~ 

Fun Fact: I am here again in Korea 100 weeks after I came 2 years ago.... Like seriously 100 weeks! Not 99 or 101 but 100!!! I should come back after another 100 weeks xD

So you see, I arrived at 8am KST this morning and went to eat BBQ.

Then, after resting for awhile, we went to Lotte Young Plaza to visit the SM & SUM Pop-up Store~

After that, we went out to walk around Myeongdong.

I didn't buy any hats in Hats On or any clothes in SPAO because I couldn't find the one I want so my dad told me to buy it in other places instead.

We then soent the day walking around before going to Lotteria for a dinner ^^

Here are the things I bought today~

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro