Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kimani

I had a quick shower and got out. I put on my spare clothes. I know what y'all thinking. Why do you bring spare clothes . Well, I always bring spare clothes when I go to someone else's house. It's something I've always done. I wore my nike sports bra and shorts.

I walked downstairs and saw the tv on and Chris topless, using his phone.

"Hey beautiful." He licked his lips.

"Hey."
I took a seat next to him.

I felt him staring at me.

"Damn why you always gotta stare?" I said unlocking my phone.

"Who said I can't?" He said smirking.

"By the way, imma come to your house tonight. I'm gonna be sneaking in again.

"No your not. Chris. If my dad find you in our house I'm gonna be dead."

He sucked his teeth.

Chris

Mani and I just talked for what seemed like years. When we talked everything just flowed like a damn river. And yeah, that kitty taste fucking good bro. Like pineapples and oranges. I think it was her first time getting ate out cause she was acting so nervous and shit. But I dealt with it like I normally do.

I looked at her using her phone and smiled. She was beautiful. Ain't nothing like those hoes at all. Everything was thick and good.

"Chris!!! Stop looking at me." Mani said hitting me across the head.

I gave her a look and her face dropped.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." She said and pouted.

I burst out laughing. I held my belly and laughed my damn head off.
Mani just looked at me like I was dumb.

"What's so funny?" She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes then went back to her phone.

I spun her so she was facing me and hovered over her.

She started blushing so hard I could feel that shit.

"Damn , I'm making you blush shawty?" I said licking my lips.

She didn't say anything. She crashed her lips onto mine and wrapped her legs around me. Shit. I wasn't expecting this. I smiled in the kiss. I lifted up her bra and saw her two beautifully shaped boobs. I admired them for some seconds before Mani covered them with her hands. She quickly pulled her bra back down as climbed out from my reach.

"Chris it's 5:52. It's nearly my curfew, I-i gotta go." She said putting on her trousers from earlier. She put on her shoes and put on her bag.

Life of a girl with strict parents I guess.

"Mani, I'll drop you home."

"Chris. It's okay. I'll take the bus."

She just left me there on the couch dumb as hell.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Just then I got a message from Jay that he was at the club. That nigga always messing with hoes.
I messaged him that imma be there and made my way. I mean I don't even have anything to do so why not?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro