24🌠

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Felix

"Changbin, I was jealous okay? I-I just didn't want to seem possessive because you might not like it." I don't know why I'm explaining all of a sudden, but I felt like I needed to.

"Likseu, you know I can't even stay mad at you." A small smile crept up his face.

"Binnie." I pouted, almost teary eyed. He stood up his chair and hugged me. What's with us and PDA?

"Are they getting married yet?" I heard my sister's voice.

"Holy sht! What are you two doing there?" I almost choked on my own saliva, after seeing my sister and her girlfriends face sticking on the window beside us.

I can see their mouth say 'What?' and 'Kiss'. With hand motion and everything.

"What are they trying to say?" Binnie whispered next to me. I turned crimson because he was just next to me, his face near mine.

"Oh nothing important. Let's go, before these two freaks follow us everywhere." I grab his hands, pulling him outside Starbucks.

"Where are we going, Likseu?" I turned to him with my shining eyes.

"The Toy store!"

"THIS! This is so cute right? It's so cute! I'll buy this." I held the penguin plushie infront of Binnie's face, waving it.

"Are you sure you brought money? This... Is quite alot." I looked at the big cart.

"No, no, no this will never be enough for me. Seven's a few number let me buy 2 more." Changbin laughed, shaking his head.

"Good thing you're cute." I heard him mumble something, but I didn't catch what he said.

"What? What did you say, Binnie?" I stared at him confused. He shook his head saying 'Nothing important'.

"Come on! Let's find you a munchlax plushie!" I beamed.

"Likseu, you being here with me is enough." Felix, how do you breathe again?

"O-oh. I insist! So you'll remember me everytime." He smiled. I swear his smiles are so warm, it's like an angel's.

"Let's see a movie!" I suggested. Binnie seemed hesitant, so I used my puppy eyes.

"Please, Binnie?" I rubbed my two hands together, pouting a little.

"Aish! Are you planning on killing me, Felix?" I know I like my nickname Likseu from him, but Felix from his mouth seemed so... Lovely.

"Why would I kill someone I love?" I winked at Changbin, who's ears got red again.

"Why does your ears do that, Binnie?" I touched his ears, amused.

"They heard something worth hearing." Changbin surprisingly hugged me.

"Can I be your boyfriend now?" Felix.exe has stopped working.

HOLY MACARONI PIZZA COCA COLA FELIX!!!! I think my heart forgot how to pump blood for 2 secs.

Am I dead yet?

"W-what? Are you asking me to be your b-boyfriend, Binnie?" I stuttered. Stupid mouth.

"Why? Don't you want to be mine?" He looked at me, half-hugging half-looking actually.

"No, I want it! I want to be your boyfriend Chanbin!" Binnie's smile grew bigger, same as mine. My face was burning red for sure.

"I love you, Felix Lee." It was the sweetest words from his mouth.

"I love you too, Changbin Seo."

🌟

What if I told you... The ending's next?😭😭😭💔💔💔💔😢😉🌈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro