5 - Rock War

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Could you guys have taken any longer!?" Richie started biking circles around the whole group while everyone else were walking their bikes by the handles. "I love being your personal door-man! Really!"

"Shut up, Richie." Eddie said.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie-" Stanley repeated.

"Oh I get it! Trash the trashmouth!" Richie continued his circles. "I wasn't the one that imagined the bathroom went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!"

"Sh-she didn't i-i-imagine it." Bill defended. "I s-saw something tuh-too."

"You saw blood, too?" Stanley asked as the group stopped and looked at each other in a half-circle. Bill shook his head.

"I saw Guh-Guh-Georgie." Tears starting building in the brim of his eyes. "It seemed so ruh-real. I muh-mean it w-w-was huh-him, bu-but th-there was this-"

"A clown." Eddie interrupted in deep thought. "Yeah I saw one too," he gulped.

"Wait," Richie stopped on his bike and stood on the ground in front of his seat. "Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

Everyone ignored Richie's comment and saw a blue car.

"Shit, that's Belch Huggins car." Eddie said.

"We should probably get out of here." Stanley responded.

"Wait, isn't that home-schooled kid's bike?" Bev said, stopping in her tracks.

"Yeah that's Mike's," someone answered.

"We should help him." Charlie released her bike on the ground and headed in the direction of shouting and shuffling.

"We should? Wuh-are you serious right now?" Eddie said releasing his bike and followed.

Without thinking, the others followed Charlie and Bev into the forest down by the creek bank where they all witnessed Mike being literally beaten to death by Henry and his gang. Henry had climbed on top of Mike and was restraining him. Henry had a rock over the home-school hid's head, ready to aim and fire. That was the moment Charlie thought to pick up a rock and throw it. It hit Henry right across his left eyebrow.

"You, BITCH!" Henry's body flung off, released Mike. Mike automatically stumbled across the stream and into the arms of the losers. "You guys are trying too hard," Henry bit his bottom lip and smiled seductively. "They'll do you. You just got to ask nicely." Henry took book his hands and slid them up his crotch, making sure to get his point across.

Charlie clenched her fists. Not over the fact that Henry insulted her, but that he insulted her best friend, Beverly. But before Charlie could say anything, there was a sudden shout from Ben and another rock. Eddie didn't hesitate to shout "FUCK YOU" and throw the next one.

"The fuck?" Henry and his gang exchanged confused glances. No one's ever stood up to them like that before.

The rest of the losers grabbed large rocks, ready to fight.

"GET THEM!" Henry ordered and the Bowers gang collected rocks as well.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie screamed on the top of his lungs before being struck right in the head with a rock; Stanley bent down to help him back up.

Just like that, a war broke out. Losers vs Bowers. Everyone threw rocks like a machine gun. Rocks flying back and forth. Bowers specifically threw one as hard as he could and it hit Charlie's right knee cap, causing her to pause in pain. Eddie saw this and took it upon himself to jump in the creek and get closer. He picked up a pile of rocks and one right after another started swinging!

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Belch said to Bev before she hit him right in the forehead with a large rock.

Belch Huggins and Victor Criss retreated, leaving Henry alone and crumbled to the ground. After that, Eddie rushed to Charlie and checked on her. She was still rubbing her kneecap which might have even been fractured from a rock of the size that hit it.

"Are you ok?" He asked and kneeled to the level of her knee.

"Yeah it's fine. I'll ice it or something when I get home." Charlie brushed off like it was nothing.

"It might be actually hurt," His voice reflected worry.

"I'll be fine, Eddie. Thank you for the thought." They all started walking away. Well, Charlie was somewhat limping. It hurt too bad to put full pressure on it, but she tried her very best to make it look like she wasn't hurt at all.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie called from behind and then caught up with the rest of the losers.

"You guys really shouldn't have done that," Mike said. "Now he will be after you, too."

"No, no, no. Bowers?" Eddie started. "He's always after us."

"Guess that's wuh-one th-thing we have in c-c-common."

"Yeah home-school, welcome to the losers club." Richie muttered from the back of the single-file line that marched through an open wheat field and back to their bikes.

Words: 813

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro