Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoseok sighed as he plopped against his pillow. "Well, there goes my chance of socializing". Looking at the hotel digital alarm clock on his bedside table, he noticed how it was now a few minutes before it reached 4 am. Thinking he might as well give up and go to sleep, he turned off the lights, buried himself under the blankets, and let his consciousness slip away.

Not before thinking for a good 30 minutes about the person he talked to that night, of course. Hoseok is a very curious person, don't blame him.

A few hundred miles away, Yoongi sat on his bed, on the brink of sleep, but still extremely confused about the sudden interaction he just had. The last time he talked to a stranger was before his diagnosis when his parents still brought him to almost every social gathering they had at the time. Even though what he just did just now wasn't exactly "talking", he still communicated, which was quite a milestone for him.

But for now, his mind and body didn't leave him much time to think, as he slipped into a deep slumber again before even knowing it.

The next day crept by, and Hoseok woke up much later than usual, at 10 am, because of his late-night experiences. He laughed to himself as he remembered just how annoyed the guy sounded like when he talked to him, but then he stopped, because he still knew nothing about him. Hell, it is still just an assumption that the person he talked to was a man! He felt bad for assuming, so he made a mental note to ask about it later. For now, breakfast.

Hoseok jumped off his bed, went through his usual morning routine, and ran to the hotel cafeteria to get his breakfast. Thankfully, they we still serving breakfast at that late hour of the morning, despite barely having any customers. He was damn glad he chose this place to stay.
When he sat down at one of the many empty tables, he started gobbling down his bowl of warm black bean Noodles and smiled as he mind linked the person he talked to technically a few hours ago.

"HI THERE!! It's me again, missed me?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro