Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"No hyung!! Or am I? Maybe you should be careful, I might suck your blood out someday~"

"Haha, very funny. I guess I'll be trying to avoid you even more then"

"Hyuuuuung" Hoseok whined. "I didn't mean it like that! Never mind, I guess I'm not a vampire"

"That's what I thought"

"I'm just glad I get to talk to you nowadays, I got sooo bored while you were working!! I literally cannot do anything here. I can't even edit the videos I filmed yesterday since I can't charge my laptop!"

"Hoseok-ah, you still have your phone, right?"

"Yes?"

"And you have songs downloaded on it, right"

"Of course??"

"Then why don't you practice some choreographies? Aren't you a dancer or something?"

"Omg, hyung! That's an amazing idea! Can't believe I haven't done this yet. Oooohh, I can create a new choreography for one of Agust D's songs for my next video!!"

"I'm happy you finally gathered your senses around to figure this out."

"You can't blame me Yoongi-ssi, the four walls I'm trapped in between aren't exactly the most inspiring thing for new ideas."

"Fair honestly, I guess I can see how a social butterfly like you can wilt out pretty fast in your condition."

"Ayeee Yoongi-hyung finally unlocked a new achievement: Empathy!"

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Maybe it's your major that hasn't helped you achieve this skill before hyung, I'm sure being cooped up in a studio for several consecutive hours isn't exactly the best thing to do if you're trying to improve your social skills"

"At least I didn't choose a major where I'm cooped up in a room all sweaty and surrounded by other sweaty people all day."

"Still better than your major, I'm exercising AND making friends with other people who have the same passion as I do. It's a win-win all around!"

"Maybe, but your major would still be nothing if not for mine. Dance cannot exist without music, so I believe this makes my major superior to yours still."

"Wait, I don't think we're going to go anywhere trying to find who has the best major, I think both are equally amazing."

"Just say that you're wrong and I'm right and move on."

"ANYWAY. I think that instead of trying to find which major is best, we should probably talk about how well they complement each other, not only in the logical sense since they kinda coexist in basically all contexts around the world, but also during university life??"

"Yeah well, I don't really see that, most music students I know of are like me, each focused on their own personal projects, and none care to interact with each other."

"Maybe our university campuses are different, but that's not really how I often see it. On multiple occasions, I've seen students collaborating to either make specific songs for dance teams to perform, or dance teams promoting the music students' works by choreographing their songs. Hell, it is very rare for dance teams to perform on songs that aren't produced in our university during end-of-year performances!"

"Oh that sounds pretty cool, I wonder why my shitty university doesn't do that. Maybe I should transfer to yours Hoseok-ah."

"You're welcome anytime hyung! Oooh, which university do you go to by the way?"

"Poor of you to assume I'm going to tell you that, might as well ask me for my address."

"Ughhh fine, but eventually you're going to be sharing much more stuff with me hyung."

"Yeah yeah, think whatever you want."

"Hmpf, you're really mean hyungie. Anyway, it's getting pretty late, so I'm going to sleep, I need my energy tomorrow for choreographing. Nighty night!!

"Good night Hoseok-ah, and please do not wake me up at 4 am again"

"Will not!!"

Needless to say, Hoseok didn't go to sleep immediately. He just couldn't stop thinking about the older boy, 10 questions flying through his head every second. What was the boy really like in real life? Did he really not care about their conversations as much as he shows he does? What was the environment he lived in like? Does he have siblings? What's his dog's favorite toy? He didn't even know why the boy intrigued him so much; he's had much more pleasant conversations with people that didn't try to put him down at every sentence they spewed out, yet he couldn't get himself to stop anticipating the next conversation he's going to have with his newfound hyung. He can't even make the excuse of "Oh I'm just bored and he's the last resort", as he literally stopped talking to Jimin earlier that afternoon just to talk to Yoongi. At this point, thinking about him is just fruitless, as more and more questions arose in his mind with no answers in sight, so he resorted to just pushing his thoughts aside and falling into a deep slumber.

In which he may or may have not dreamt of a certain sarcastic music student.

Short chapter, I know, but I just wanted to put this out of the way so that I could focus on writing the upcoming events. The good news tho, is that I finished planning the general plot of the story!! So luckily for whoever is actually reading this, updates aren't going to slow down this upcoming month.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro