3- Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After some time, she became quite good at soccer. She can play properly. Her dribbling was also very good. Me and Tenma were very proud. I was surprised when she said that she wanted to join Raimon. "You will soon enough." Tenma said to her with a smile. We became friends with Haruka. We protected her from bullies. Me, Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke would always hang out with her. She was shy to us at first. I told her to not be shy. Wherever we go, Haruka is always with us. I feel, that, she is my sister. I really love her as a friend. We became closer to her everyday. We also realized her likes and dislikes. We also knew what she wanted to do. We never knew that she was really close to nature. But, sometimes. We also had friend problems. Mainly because of those bullies. They make lies that destroys our friendship. But, whatever happens. We still ended up being friends. It's like a bond that can never be broken. Whatever those bullies did, we were still friends. Even though we argue sometimes, we still ended up being friends. We even introduced ourselves to Haruka's parents. We also introduced her to our parents of course. The more we hang out, the more those bullies want to separate us. But, we just ignored them. We just kept on hanging out and being together all the time. We became really close friends. ......

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro