6- In the Hospital

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up and found myself in a hospital. My head was bandaged. But, I felt okay. I saw my parents, Haruka and my other friends beside me. "Kagura, you're awake." My mom joyfully said. My dad was smiling. I saw Haruka and my friends. "I'll leave you guys alone." My mom said as she dragged my dad out of the room. At first, we didn't say anything. Then suddenly, Haruka bowed at me. "I'm sorry. It's my fault that you got hospitalized." She said. "It's okay, at least you're safe." I said. "But, how about you?" She asked. "It's fine with me. I'm just happy that you're here." I replied. And she hugged me. After that, we had a chat with Tenma and the others. After visiting hours were over, they went back home. My parents stayed with me for the night.
The next day was a Saturday. Raimon had a match and I wasn't able to play. But, it was fine with me. I just watched them in TV. And they won the match. I was happy that they won. Especially that they did it without me. After a few hours. Someone came to visit me. I didn't know who it was. When they came in, I was shocked. It was those bullies! I slightly frowned at them until they suddenly bowed at me. "We're really sorry about what happened." Says one of them. "And we're also sorry for hurting Haruka a lot of times. We won't do it again. Promise." The other one said. "Fine, I'll forgive you. Just don't do it again." I said with a smile. "We won't." They said. "Thank you." They said and left.
Life in the hospital wasn't so hard for me. I just waited for my wounds to heal. I really want to play soccer again with my friends. .....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro