#07 Tomorrow By Together!?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*RING RING*

Time Skip

Author'sPOV

Now it was time for the battle, everyone was gathered at the Dance studio.

Lavaniya and her friends were doing some warm-up while there was no sign of Lily. After some time Lily and her friends entered with the dance teacher along with 5 tall handsome boys wearing masks.

Btw your dance outfit:

Lavaniya'sPOV

Lily and her friends entered the studio along with the teacher and 5 students who seem to be new but somehow one of the guys seemed familiar to me, tho he had worn masks I think I have seen him somewhere.

TEACHER: Okay students pay attention, first of all, welcome back Lavaniya it's good to see you again after a long time and now you became more beautiful *smiles*

ME: Thank you maam*cute smile*

LILY: TEACHER! How can you say Lavaniya is beautiful than me, she looks like a B*tch.*smirk*

TEACHER: Shut up lily, everyone knows who is the really b*tch here.

STUDENTS: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I smirk seeing Lily's embarrassed face. I just gave the teacher thumps up, she just giggled and told the students to keep quiet. I was just staring at the tall new boys when one of them made eye contact with me, the same boys whom I seem a bit familiar with. We stared at each other for some seconds when his eyes widen and looked away and whispered something into his friend's ears, I wonder if he recognized me. 

TEACHER: Okay students we have 5 new students here so boys pls introduce yourselves.*smiles*

???1: Hello! I am Soobin, I am the leader of the group and the second oldest I hope we can be friends.*smile*

???2: Hi everyone! My name is Taehyun, I am the second youngest, hope we can get along*finger heart*

???3: Hello! I am Yeonjun, I am the oldest in the group *wink*

???4: I am Huening Kai, I am the youngest member here.*cute smiles*

???5:  Hi! I am Beomgyu, I am the third oldest as well as youngest member *waves hand* And We are...

All 5: TOMORROW BY TOGETHER A.K.A TXT.*removing masks*

My eyes widen when I realized who they are. A big smile formed on my faced seeing them after a long time.

Author'sPOV

Everyone started screaming seeing the most popular boy band joining their school when all of a sudden Lily hugged Beomgyu tightly making him shout on her face and everyone flinch.

"Oops, wrong move Lily, get ready to face the worst" -Lavaniya's mind*smirk*

LILY: Oppa, Thank you for joining my school I love you and everyone he is my boyfriend*smirk*

BEOMGYU:*mad* SHUT UP! I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU S*UT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, IF YOU EVER TRIED TO COME CLOSE TO ME I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL. UNDERSTAND!!

LILY: y-yes *scared to death*

SOOBIN: Now get lost *stern voice*

Seeing them this scary lily ran away along with her minions. All of them were calming beomgyu down when Lavaniya went in the front and hugged Beomgyu making others gasps.

LAVANIYA: Calm down Bubs, I'm here no one will touch you now okay.*soft voice*

Everyone's jaw dropped hearing Lavaniya's soft voice. It was very rare to see her soft side, only her closed ones are allowed to see it. That's when everyone realized that TXT has some special spot in Lavaniya's heart.

BEOMGYU: *hugging back* Thank you Lavaniya noona, I am feeling better now.*smiles*

EVERYONE: LAVANIYA NOONA!??*shocked*

SOOBIN: Yes, Lavaniya is our noona, she is the reason why our dreams came true.

YEONJUN: She is very sweet and understanding, also I am her favorite*smile*

SOOBIN: YAHHH!!I am her favorite right noona?

LAVANIYA: Wai--

TAEHYUN: NO I AM NOONA'S FAVORITE.

BEOMGYU: WHA...

Everyone was enjoying their fighting when a loud shout made them including the boys flinch hard.

LAVANIYA:  BOYS!!*calm yet stern voice*

Soobin's POV

We all were fighting when all of the sudden we heard noona calling us in her calm yet stern voice making us gulp hard.

NOONA: BOYS!!*calm yet stern voice*

We all know that whenever noona is hella angry, she speaks in that voice trying not to show others her anger so we all stopped arguing and immediately apologized.

ALL: SORRY NOONA*head hung low*

Noona ignored us and asked the teacher to start the battle and call Lily. Oh no, I guess she is very angry, now we have to make it up to her after the battle. I explain boys the plan and watched the battle start.

ME: I will make sure Noona will be super happy after this.*wide smile*

To Be Continued...

HEY, 

I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope you have a wonderful year with lots of fun and happiness with your families and friends. I am sorry for this late upload, my exams are approaching so I had to prepare for it.

Hope you guys will like this part. 

BYE PPL!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro