#13 Fourth Member!?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

???: What's going on here?

Author'sPOV

Everyone turned their heads towards the voice to see Bang PD a.k.a the CEO and Chairman of the HYPE Company standing there with a surprised expression.

BANG-PD: What am I seeing, all my kids are together today...weren't you guys should be at your respected places according to your schedule hmm?

LAVANIYA: Umm...Uncle Bang, actually...... so that's why we ended up here.

After Lavaniya explained everything to Mr.Bang, he sighed and told...

BANG-PD: Okay I understood but now as the matter is solved why don't you guys continue with what you were supposed to do, as for your question my dear Lavaniya, as you know that JYP and HYPE have been friends for years and this time there is a lot of young, teenagers giving audition in both the companies so since JYP was done taking their audition they offered to help us with our audition as well that's why Stray kids are here. Understood?

Lavaniya nodded understanding the explanation.

LEEKNOW: So if everything is settled now so shall we continue with your audition girls?

BANG-PD: Wait...Lavaniya you are also doing the audition?

LAVANIYA: Yes uncle Bang me, Zee, and Zoe are giving our audition.*smiles*

BANG-PD: That's great I wish you all Best of Luck then...bye kids*smiles*

ALL: Bye Bang PD-nim*bows*

TIME SKIP

After The Audition

Lavaniya'sPOV

After our audition was done we were sitting quietly since there were more than 10  people left to give their audition. I looked around to see everyone had nervousness written on their faces including Zee and Zoe's.

ME: *whisper* Guys, do you think we can get selected?

ZEE: *whispering back* You will get selected Lavaniya since we know how good you are at singing but I don't know about us tho?

ME: tsk...Zee how many times I have told you not to let your guard down and about you both, if you guys are not selected then I will also not continue.

ZOE: Lavaniya you are not--

Zoe's sentence got cut off by Chan Oppa making an announcement.

CHAN: Okay everyone, we are done with the audition and there are only 9 of you who we have selected. So if you are not selected that doesn't mean that you are not good enough, you are best in your ways so I hope you will improve yourself.

LEEKNOW: So now we would be calling out the names of the first 5th generation girl group of the HYPE Company...Maya, Lizz, Junkji, Hyuna, and Moana...Congratulations girls you are the first 5th generation girl group, trainees.

I.N.: We hope you will give your best in the coming years*clapping*

All the five girls were screaming and cheering whereas we were clapping for their success.

SEUNGMIN: Now it's time to call the last 3 girls and the 2nd group of the HYPE Company...

I looked at the girls just to see them staring at me with nervousness and hope in their eyes. I looked forward to seeing all the boys were smiling at me and when Changbin Oppa called the first name the girls started screaming whereas I froze on my spot completely shocked.

CHANGBIN: The first girl to be in the group is KIM LAVANIYA*clapping*Congratulation Lavaniya and the next is JEON ZOE AND PARK ZEE.

Both the girls came to me and engulfed me in a tight hug with tears streaming down our eyes. It felt like my dream came true. I looked at Oppas and whispered a small Thank you to which they shook their heads and whispered... ' you deserved it, little sissy'.

TIME SKIP

Author'sPOV

Everyone was now celebrating the girl's success which include BTS, TXT, STRAY KIDS, AND BANG PD. As everyone was talking and laughing together Lavaniya had a question roaming in her mind since the time they got selected.

LAVANIYA: Guys!?

CHAN: Yes princess?

LAVANIYA: I was thinking will there be only three members in our group?

CHAN: Yes why?

LAVANIYA: Well don't you think that would be a little odd like there should be one more girl in the group right...like Blackpink, what do you think?

LEE KNOW: Well she is right tho guys...but from where will we get one more girl?

Everyone started thinking about the situation when suddenly Lavaniya screamed 'idea, idea' and started jumping like a child making others giggle at her cuteness.

NAMJOON: Woah Woah girl calm down we got it you have an idea...now mind telling us what is it?*chuckling*

Lavaniya: Oppa what if we collaborate with another company and get a girl from there?

ZEE: What do you mean Lava?

LAVANIYA: I mean we can ask another company to select a girl from their company and ask her to join our group making a collaboration between the two companies like SuperM...in this process, we will have a girl for the group and both the companies can gain extra profit and frame too, right?

JIN: You mean a win-win situation?

LAVANIYA: Exactly my handsome Oppa.*smiles*

FELIX: Wow from where do you get such ideas sissy?*surprised*

CHAN: I know right, Lavaniya you sometimes make me think about my life whether I am the eldest here or you are?

LAVANIYA:*Giggles* Thank you, Oppas.

JUNGKOOK: But from which company can we ask for a girl?

LAVANIYA: It's simple kooku, we can ask JYP as uncle told before he and uncle Park have been friends for years now and by this collab, they both can't get the best opportunity to make their friendship stronger so if both the uncles agree so we can go ahead?

Everyone was now looking at Bang Pd to which he just smiled and nodded making everyone, especially Lavaniya jump in happiness.

I.N: So now we only need to ask Pd-nim for his approval?

CHANGBIN: Yes so we can ask him tomorrow about it and then tell you okay?

LAVANIYA: Okay Oppa so now I guess we should go home from tomorrow our training is also going to start so we need to rest...let's go girls...bye Oppa good n-

???: Yahh how can you leave without saying us a good night bubs?

LAVANIYA: WOOZI OPPA!!

To Be Continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro