17. Incomplete Souls!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for making this story reach at number 1 .. even though am not available you people are still active..and I know you all are waiting eagerly for innayatein..so I will try to post the next update soon..it's just am thinking to complete this story first..so that I can be able to lessen my work..be patient..I know you all are already co operating well..and I really appreciate it..thanks a ton!!

Happy reading!!

Everyone has their ways of expressing their love..some believes in speaking.. some believes in showing off..some believes in silence..but love is not about confessing every now and then..it's a pure and true feeling..which can easily be read in your eyes..and can easily be hear even in your silence..love is itself innayat of God..he bless everyone with love..but he bless only few with true and pure love..

Even in silence there is love..those eyes who carries loads of emotions..they hold love as well.. but the owner of those beautiful hazel eyes ..made them shut..but a heart always listen other's beat..and the other heart had already recognized the love..

"Manik!".. a old womanly voice knocked on his eardrums..and he looked at the door of his room..

Manik : "dadi aap yahan?.. kuch kaam tha?".. he asked in his stern tone..

Dadi : "kyu?.. bina kaam ab kya Mai apne Manik se mil bhi nahi Sakti kya?"..

She asked with a straight face on which he gave her a weak smile ...which didn't touched his eyes..that glint which used to be there in his charming eyes has lost now..

Manik : "esa nahi hai dadi..aayiye na andar..".. he asked her to come in ..and placed his laptop in a side on the bed..he sat down properly with his legs crossed..and she came inside..

"Manik! It's very late..tumne dinner kyu nahi kiya?".. she asked in her strict tone while Manik's parents were outside the room ..hiding behind the wall connected with the room..listening their conversation..

Manik : "sorry dadi..was busy in some work..".. he straight away lied looking here and there..which she caught instantly..

"Jab jhuth bolna nahi aata..toh try bhi kyu karte ho?".. she asked with the seriousness in her voice which made him look at her with some pain in his eyes..which can break anyone easily..

Manik : "dadi mera man nahi hai..I will have it later..".. he diverted his gaze from her as he knows she has the capability to look straight in his soul..he picked the laptop..and pretended as if he is busy in his work..

"It's been 4 months Manik.. 4 damn months.. she left you..she left us..please accept it..".. she finally said holding only grief in her voice..which instantly stopped his fingers on the keyboard..and his mind took him back to the memory lane..

4 damn months passed by..but these 4 months wasn't a small time span..it was like 4 lives for him which he spent without her..in her need..waiting for her that may be any day..any day she will be back to him..that any day again his destiny make him collide with her..he passed those crucial 4 months on this small hope only which in actual had no basis..

Manik : "I have a very important meeting tomorrow..can I please complete my presentation?".. he asked in his ever so polite tone..he can never be rude to anyone..not in anger..not in pain..not even in his dreams..he is truly a gem..perfect with his name...

"You always neglect talking about this..since the day we came back Mumbai..I found you are no longer that same Manik..you have distanced yourself from us..from everyone..but you are connected with only one name..and that's Nandini ..hai na!.. in all of this..you forgot you have a family too..you forgot us Manik..".. she said last line with enormous pain while some tears eloped from her eyes..he instantly stood up..and hugged his dadi tightly..

Her tears act as acid to his heart..he can never stand her tears..she is his best friend..his guardian angel..her teary eyes made him realize his faults..which he didn't did intentionally..

Outside his parents as well were badly in tears..even though their only son is in front of their eyes..but they feel like there is miles of distance between them.. seems like he has shut himself in the darkest corner .. buried everything inside his fragile heart..and not letting it come out ..he became a workaholic..24*7 into the work as if nothing beyond it..he is back to the same introvert Manik ..but this time loads have changed inside him..

Manik : "I didn't mean to hurt you all dadi..".. he said after breaking the hug..holding some lone tear in his eyes..which are daring to come out anytime soon..but he is holding them ..

She placed her hand on his cheek..and looked straight in his eyes..

"Manik..kabhi kabhi reality itni jyada harsh hoti hai..that we don't want to accept it ..and we start running away from every other thing..but Manik..jo bhagte hai ..woh kabhi nahi jeet sakte..they always loose..and my Manik is born to win..you can't loose Manik..you just can't..".. she told him like a true guardian..who always shows you the right path..scolds you when you are wrong.. pampers you when you are low..loves you when you choose right..this is how every relation go hand in hand...

Manik : "dadi ..I don't know..I am short of words..".. he said not able to give words to the his inner feelings..

Sometimes we break so badly that nothing..nothing comes out of our mouth..but our heart is screaming badly..no tears escapes out..but our heart is crying or dying..

"Woh jaa chuki hai Manik..she has gone far away from you..please come out of her memories..and look around..we all want your happiness.."..she told him after holding his hands tightly in her protective ones..

Manik : "she hasn't left me dadi.. She Resides in me ..".. his voice echoed in the whole room..which left dadi speechless..his eyes holds so much ..their was pain..hurt..grief..but on top of that.. there was Infinte love for her..

(Ya ya..I again used this "She Resides in me" term..which brought back so much .. that story also going to come back soon..but it's a request.. don't buzz please..)

"You really love her.. don't you?".. she straight away asked..on which he smiled ..and his eyes said all..which she easily read..

"Theek hai..I won't say anything to you..we will wait for our Manik to come back.. just like you are waiting for your Nandini..".. she said with a weak smile..and Manik hugged her tightly.. outside Raj Nyonika too hugged each other tightly..with done tears in their eyes..

"Agar kismat ne chaha toh tum dono dubara fir miloge..".. she told him in the hug..and this mere sentence brought everything back to him..

In real their story started with this mere sentence only..this sentence had gave him hope in past ..and this sentence again giving him the much needed strength and hope now as well..

Manik : "hum dubara jarur milenge.. because we are destined..".. he thought in his heart with a smile..

Isn't life is so unpredictable??.. sometimes gives you enormous happiness and sometimes don't even give a single second to heal your ailments..sometimes it turns your happiness into despair..and snatch everything from you..but not for long..as the things belongs to you ..will eventually come back..

A girl was sitting on the swing ..looking at the stars..which were glowing to full..but there was darkness inside her soul..she was on the terrace from past 3 hours..and watching those stars.. it's her daily routine to stare those beautiful glowing stars..

"You are a star..my shining star..only mine".. his words rang in her eardrums ..making her heart skip a beat..and tears unknowingly eloped from her eyes..her lips shivered to say something..she clenched her dupatta in her fist..which was in her lap..

"Manik!".. she took his name like a prayer..like all this while she has worshipped only this one name..

Her face now came in light..the girl was none other than "Nandini" ..but her glowing face once again turned pale..her glinting eyes lost it's gleam ..they were red puffy..swelled badly...clearly indicates her constant crying..how badly she has tortured those beautiful hazel ones...

Nandini : "four months..it's been four months I left Delhi..and came here..I lost everything in this four months..and the person who is responsible for my destruction is me myself..how can I blame anyone ..when I know I ran from them because I had no other option..am sorry Bhai..I know my this move has left you in pool of agonies..but Bhai trust me..if it would me in my hands..I would have never left you like that..never ever..".. she thought while looking at those stars..while tears were brimming down from her eyes constantly..

She then picked up the frame which was placed in her side on the swing..and she looked at the picture of her and Manik keenly..she traced his smile in that picture..

(Edited by me😉)

Nandini : "am your biggest culprit Manik..I deserve punishment..I left you there..I had no right to give you this much pain..but still I gave..and trust me even am not at peace..you brought gleam in my world..but I don't deserve it..I don't deserve you Manik..how can I see you shattered?.. No I can't..that's why I ran away..i walked out silently because I had no strength to face you..I really hope you are fine..".. she said with never ending pain in her eyes while her tears didn't stopped not even for once..

(background music)

Kise poochu..
Hai aisa kyu?
Bejubaan saa ye jahaan hai

(She recalled all the golden days she spent with him..she looked all around there is only darkness..nothing is like before..she looked at his smiling pic..and hugged the frame tightly .. while tears not stopping today ..not even for once.. she lost a part of her soul..)

Khushi ke pal
Kahaan dhoondu?
Benishaan sa waqt bhi yahaan hai..

(On the other hand..even Manik was sitting all alone in his room's lobby..looking at her picture In his mobile..her smiling pic was enough to make him smile .. but soon it faded away..he recalled how she left him all alone..and tears eloped from his eyes finally...)

Jaane kitne labon pe gile hain

(she was sitting quietly while hugging his pic tightly..she knows there must be so many questions in all those eyes..but she has no answer for it..she has no strength to face all those accusing eyes..)

Zindagi se kayi faasle hain..

(While he felt like he has no reason of living..other than that one hope ..that any day..any day she will come back to him..and he will never let her go away from him..
Manik : "wapas aa jao princess.. please".. he said holding only grief in his looking in his phone screen..)

Paseejte hai sapne kyun aankhon mein
Lakeere jab chhoote inn haathon se yun bewajah...

(Screen split into two parts..one side manik was crying by putting his head on the rest of bench..and on other side there was Nandini crying after laying straight on the swing..tears not stopping today..they both were only in pain..and nothing can soothe them..other than..they themselves..)

Jo bheji thi dua
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa ..

(He looked upwards at the stars in the sky..and there were so many questions in his eyes..he had wished something else ..but his wishes came back to him without reaching almighty..and now he is all shattered..)

Jo bheji thi dua

(Nandini : "mujhe maaf kar dena Manik please..".. she said pleadingly..looking upwards to the sky..her heart crying very badly today..or may be her heart cried every single second In this two months..her state of heart can't be describe in words..all her dreams scattered..all her happiness ruined..she lost everything..)

Saanson ne kahaan rukh mod liya
Koi raah nazar mein naa aaye
Dhadkan ne kahaan dil chhod diya
Kahaan chhode in jismon ne saaye..

(She felt like all the paths which leads her to him has been closed..there is no going back now..she felt like her heart left its heartbeat..but it still holds those memories..she may left everything behind but in true Manner she left herself as well..she start crying more badly when all the memories of his came In front of her eyes..
Nandini : "why you did this aiyappa?.. why you snatched all the happiness from me?.. why it's so difficult to live without him?.. why?".. she complained in her thoughts while crying badly on the swing..

Yehi baar baar sochta hoon tanha main yahaan
Mere saath-saath chal raha hai yaadon ka dhuaan..

(His heart suddenly fastened it's speed..and he started feeling restless.. he looked all around but there was only darkness.. "why am feeling like you are in need of me Nandini?.. kaha ho tum?.. where are you?".. he thought in his heart and that helplessness of not able to do anything..was clearly evident in his eyes..)

Jo bheji thi duaa

(She sat down on the swing properly ..and hugged their pic tightly..she looked upwards with complaining eyes..her eyes clearly shows that how much they need solace..and that resides in him only..)

Jo bheji thi dua

(He too looked at her picture and caressed her smile.. "I will find you soon .."..he promised her and there was some kind of surety in them..as if he will definitely be able to find her..he has full faith ..that very soon he will find her..)

Manik : "I love you star!".. he confessed with all his heart..and a tear escaped from his eyes which landed straight on her pic in his phone..

On the other hand..

Don't know from where ..a drop fell on her face..and she instantly took that drop on the tip of her finger..she looked at that drop keenly ..as if she knows whose the owner of that drop..

Nandini : "I love you Manik!".. she confessed looking at that drop..there was so much honesty in her eyes..she said those words with all her heart..

Screen freezes on their faces..which only holds pain..and grief..but there was Infinte love in their eyes..

So how's it?.. I know emotional.. but Nandini finally confessed.. isn't it's a happy news?.. but now they are far away from each other..but but we all know..they are destined..and they will meet for sure..but how and when?..

Stay tuned.. don't forget to leave your comments..

Loads of love..
Kajal 😃😃

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro