tagged- iowawbb

load more comments!

mollydavis14 our best hype women 🤞🤞
kinsley always 😻

sydney.affolter yes sir 🙌🙌🙌
liked by kinsley

jadagyamfi my wins are always for you 💓
kinsley i cheer the loudest for you 😽

madisonthegoat i was expecting a sign with my name on it...
kinsley and i expected boy genius to come magically and perform a song along with taylor swift.
madisonthegoat we don't always get what we want 😞
kinsley literally drown

aje12344 whooo 🙌🙌🙌
liked by kinsley

caitlinclark22 hey look i see myself
kinsley sometimes i wonder if you're a three year old stuck inside of a adult body...
caitlinclark22 i'm taking that as a compliment
monika_czinano OH MY GOSH PROGRESS PROGRESS PEOPLE
liked by caitlinclark22 and kinsley

caitlin was thinking too much of what monika told her after coming back from chick fil a a week ago. she didn't think much about it then, but now she is. the cheerleaders and basketball players were all reunited inside of matt's house for a chill day.

caitlin was in the backyard dribbling a ball and shooting it directly inside. everyone else inside, monika and gabbie were making food with noah. the others were either on their way, inside of the living room, inside of the game room or in one of the rooms sleeping after the game.

"you won didn't you." monika said driving back to their dorm room. they just dropped off madison at kinsley's and stefani's apartment since stefani's car was already full.

"don't know what you're talking about." caitlin hummed deleting all of the phone numbers along with some of the instagrams that she got.

"i think you do. i think that deep down the only reason you keep this facade about you and kinsley is so that she stays in your presence and talks to you. because if she doesn't hate you and you guys don't bicker, she wouldn't be around. and deep down, you like that. too much." monika said turning the corner to the dorms.

"facade is a big girl word even for you mon."

she does enjoy their bickering but not so much to the fact where it's all she looks forward too. no, definitely not. she definitely doesn't smile whenever she walks into practice with a grin on her lips which slips off the second her eyes land on caitlin. she definitely doesn't feel her heart race whenever kinsley gets close to her only to call her names or to tell her how bad she plays even though she's one of the best players.

caitlin definitely doesn't wish that sometimes they would talk like normal people. that her and kinsley could be friends if she just lets go of the time where she accidentally threw the ball on her head. caitlin sighed deeply and shoot the ball over the hoop.

"wow, did i just witness the caitlin clark miss a shot?" caitlin's breath was taken away just by her voice. her head snapped over to kinsley who stood outside with her arms crossed her her chest. "is the world ending? darn it."

"you can't even do one kenny." caitlin said swallowing down her nerves and going to pick the ball back up.

kinsley hugged the large blue hoodie around her body and stepped forward. she walked over to caitlin and grabbed the ball from her hand. kinsley smirked at her jogging away with the ball bouncing up and down. caitlin didn't even try to get it away from her and let kinsley through it over her head and right through the hoop.

"oh! would you look at that! i just beat you clark! i should totally be a basketball player," kinsley said laughing, "i can see you with pom poms."

"if i ever hold pom poms i would actually puke." caitlin said not noticing the way that kinsley's eyes was glistening. caitlin went to grab the ball and when she turned back around kinsley was gone. caitlin frowned her eyebrows but went back to dribbling the ball.

"caitlin." kinsley said holding her arms behind her back and reappearing behind caitlin. the taller girl practically jumped out of her skin as kinsley scared her. she turned around and seriously got terrified by the look on the cheerleaders face.

"kenny, what are you up to." she asked looking around to make sure that no one will jump her.

"put her hands forward," kinsley said but caitlin shook her head and kept her hands away. kinsley gave her a stern look and caitlin knew she had to comply. caitlin careful put her hands in front of her. luckily for her, caitlin closed her eyes.

caitlin felt something plastic in her hands and then kinsley's smaller hands on top of her. caitlin held in her breath as her softer hands closed her rougher hands around the plastic. she wasn't even focused on what she was holding — for all she knew it could be a snake's shed — she was focusing on her soft hands meeting her rough ones.

caitlin frowned her eyebrows at the lost of contact making her open up her eyes. kinsley had a wide smile and her phone was out taking a picture of caitlin. caitlin glanced down at her hands and gasped.

"kenny! when did you-how-kenny im going to kill you!" caitlin exclaimed holding one of the pom poms up and pointing it to kinsley. kinsley giggled. if caitlin was truly mad she could've just ignored that sound that escaped her mouth but she couldn't. it was the most angelica sound she's ever heard. what is happening to her.

"caitlin is holding pom poms! caitlin is holding pom poms!" kinsley shouted running to the door. caitlin right behind her after she threw the pom poms on the ground. "caitlin is trying to kill me!"

"so nothing new." monika said grabbing a piece of pizza and nodding her head.

"basically." madison said nodding

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro