1. Ring

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We stood at the altar hand in hand. I gazed into those beautiful blue eyes on her beautiful face framed by that beautiful blonde hair. Soon it would all be mine.

However she would age with time. Her blonde hair would gray and that smooth, tan skin of hers would wrinkle.

That was why I was doing this. It was for her. I would miss her, of course, but I cared about her well being more. I wanted her to stay forever young and beautiful so she'd always be happy.

The time came for us to exchange rings. She went first, slipping the silver band onto my finger. During rehearsal, I had offered to let her go first so I could see how the ring looked before I took it off. There would be no point in wearing it after this.

I slipped the diamond ring onto her finger and she smiled. Then those beautiful blue eyes of her disappeared into the back of her head and she collapsed.

It was fast acting, just as I'd hoped. One small prick of the needle hidden away in the band and she was gone.

She was awfully beautiful. I was going to miss her.

~~~~

I hope you guys like this one. I was going for something a little spooky or scary but not all of them will be this way.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro