11. Love is bliss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 11

MaNan Land :

Manik and Nandini still sleeping peacefully in each others arms ..cuddling each other... Its 7 p.m now. ...and both are lost in their dreamy land..

Manik opened his eyes ..and he found the most serene beauty of the university.. HIS WIFEY sleeping ..hugging him close to her..her hair strands falling on her face..causing frowns on her face...disturbing her peaceful sleep in HER HUBBY'S arms...

He smiled looking at her and tuck her hairs behind her ear..and she smilied after feeling his soft touch on her skin..and he smiled more broadly as he knows..she can feel him even in deep slumber..

He came near her ears..and said..

Manik : "you are late shona..college ka time ho gaya.."...just when she heard this..she opened her eyes...with a jerk and sat down on the bed..

Nandini : " freak manik...tumne mjhe pehle kyu nahi uthaya..dekha hum late ho gaye ..now why are you smiling. ..jaldi utho..chalo..",..she was freaking out while he was smiling mischievously..

Just when she was about to step out of bed ..he pull her by her hand..and she directly land up on his bare chest..

Manik : "shona..its 7 p.m ..subah an tak nahi Hui hai..".., he said with a smirk and she made a O shaped face...and slapped on his cheeks...

Nandini : " you are such a monster manik.."..she said with a frown and he smiled..and locked his hands around her waist..while she was struggling in his arms to get rid of his strong grip ..but nothing work out...

Manik : "why you even trying?..when you know..you just can't get away from me.."... He remarked and she glared at him..

Nandini : " tum na..jao..mjhe nhi baat karni.."..she said and turned her face in her left side not looking at him..but he smiled as she has already give up on struggling..

Manik : "meri shona..gussa ho gayi.."... He said like a baby and she nodded like a baby..

Manik : " wese I know ..how to make it up to her..so...should I start?... ".,,he said with a mischievous smirk and she instantly looked at him..as she knows what is coming next..she pushed him a little ..when he was all lost in looking at her soft swollen lips...and stepped out of bed..after covering herself with the duvet. .and showed him her tongue with a smirk...

He always loose around her..he was looking at her lying on bed ..like NOT FAIR look..

Nandini : " everything is fair in love and war patidev..and yahan toh sirf love he love hai.."...she claimed and gave a flying kiss to him..and he behaved as if he get bowled out after getting that kiss..and she smiled at his cute antics...

She grabbed her inner garments and dress from the floor and start walking towards the washroom..but he came in her way..just when she was about to step in the washroom...

Nandini : "kya hua?..".. She asked in confusion... He smirked and picked her up..

Nandini : " are..kya kareho ..utaro mjhe neeche..".,she said and he again smiled..

Manik : "when I had undressed you..that its my right na..to get you dress up again.."... He said in a husky voice making her all go red...she his her face in his chest and he smiled at her shyness..and both entered inside the washroom...

Manik made her stand on the floor beneath the shower...he was about to remove the duvet but she hold his hand ..and nodded a no to him...

Manik : " shona..if I won't remove it..then how will I give you bath..hmm?.."...he said in a low soft voice..and she removed her hand from his..and he removed the duvet off her body...she turned around being shy and crossed her hands on her body...

He smiled broadly at her..as she always get shy ..no matter how much time ..they had saw each other all naked but every time it seems like its a first time they saw each other..

He came close to Her ..now her back is touching with his front..making both burning in desires..creating havoc inside them...he tap on the shower.. And soft cold water start falling down on their body..he put his hand on her arms..and dropped a kiss on her navel..making her tilt her head backward..

Manik : "I can't have enough of you..you are a drug to me..am addicted to you shona..without you I will die...",. She was smiling till Now..but his last line made her shiver and she turned around and places her palm on his lips..

Nandini : " don't you dare to utter such words...tumse pehle..I will die..."...she said and hugged him tight and he also responded back..with equal tight hold..

Manik : " am sorry shona.."..he said and kissed on her head.."so..let's continue .."..his words made her more tight in his arms..

He broke the hug and then trailed her soft cheeks ..plumb lips with his forefinger making her all go crazy..he pour shampoo in his palm and start applying in her hairs ..giving soft tender touch...she put both her hands on his chest while he took her already swollen lips in his mouth...in a passionate intense kiss...that was a soul searing kiss...

He then took a body wash and start applying all over her body..she was moaning badly..after a long teasing bath about 45 minutes.. Both stepped out of washroom..of course ..she being in his arms ..wrapped in a white bathrobe..and he smiling...

He placed her on the floor...

Manik : "ab iske aage..you manage your own..as after this..I won't be able to control myself..and I know..you are already SORE..so come down fast..tab tak I prepare the dinner for my wife..".. He said and pecked on her forehead...she nodded her head in affirmation with a smile...

After sometime she came down...and found manik..placing plates on the dinning table...he had enlighten the whole dinning table with beautiful candles..and she smiled looking at her caring yet so loving husband...

She came towards him and hugged him from back ..while he was placing bowl of dishes on the table..he held her hand which is on his chest ..and with a smile he made her come in front of him ..she was having tears in her eyes and he got worried..

Manik : " hey...kya hua?..are you having any pain?..shona why you crying?..bolo no plz.."..he said worriedly..she hold his hand in her and said looking in her eyes..

Nandini : "when you are with me..I can never suffer from any pain..".. She said and he tighten his hold on her hand more..

Manik : " then why you crying?"..

Nandini : "am not crying stupid..am very happy..soch rahi hu..esa kya kiya tha mene Jo mjhe tum mil gae manik..I was an orphan..mujhe pata bhi nahi..who was my parents ..why they left me..I missed them..but meera maa..she was there like a mother and father to me..".. She said with holding tears and then she placed her palm on his cheeks...

Nandini : " I never made friends..kyuki I was afraid..scared that what if that friend also leave me..meri life toh meera maa se he shuru aur un par he khatam ho jati thi..fir tum aaye..pata nahi kahan se..like a angel for me..tum ne Sab badal diya manik..itna pyaar diya mujhe ki..ab kisi or cheez ki jarurat he nahi hai..you completed me manik..yes..you completed me..."...she said all this holding tears and smile on her face...he was moved by her words...he smiled and made her sit on the chair and he himself bent down..to sit on the floor..and kept both his hands in her lap...

Manik : "maine kuch nahi kiya Nandini..mai toh khud ek hara hua tuta hua shaks tha..pata bhi nahi chala kab tumse pyaar hua..aur kab mai jeet gaya...mom dad ke jaane ke bad..I was shattered...I took the whole empire on my shoulders..and lost my childhood...pata nahi kab badha ho gaya..kaam kaam air sirf kaam..bas itna he tha..cabir aur work..bas yehe meri zindagi..fir tum mili..aur sab badal gaya..kaun kehta hai pyaar weak bana deta hai?..tumhare pyaar ne mujhe bahut strong bana diya Nandini..bahut strong..".. He said all this looking straight into her eyes..making her believe on his each and every word..

Manik : " mene tumhe nahi..tumne mujhe complete kiya hai..jis pyaar ke liye..I craved all my life..won he pyaar tumne mujhe de diya..I wonder..agar tum nahi hoti..toh aaj mai sirf..MANIK MALHOTRA hota..the business tycoon MANIK MALHOTRA..but aaj..mai MANIK hoon..your manik..and I love this fact..and somebody is here..to claim me..as am your PRIVATE PROPERTY
.."..he said last word with smile and she smiled even more..and tears rolled down from her eyes..

Nandini : "can I shout?".. She asked innocently...while he gave a confuse look..

Manik : " of course you can"..he was confused but granted her the permission..

Nandini : opened her both arms and looked upwards and shouted on peak of her voice "I LOVE YOU MANIK..."... And her this confession made him stun yet so very happy that tears welled up in his eyes..but of joy..happiness and bliss..

She looked down at him..cupped his face...

Nandini : " I love you ...yes..I love you to the moon and back. ..HAMESHA.."...she said in a low soft voice..he now sat down properly on his knees and cupped her face..

Manik : "can I kiss you?..".. He asked softly ..

Nandini : " anytime..anywhere.."..her answer filled his heart with content..he thought..one more such lovable words from her mouth.. And he will definitely loose himself ..and will may end up crying in her arms..so he hold back his tears and fused his lips with her..

He cupped her face while kissing..that kiss was the sign of their deep love..the love which is pure..the love which binded them both together...

He was sucking her upper lips..while she was sucking his lower lips..devouring each others mouth..releshing the sweet taste ..their tongue met..danced together..he entangled her tongue with his...and made her more closer to him by her waist..after a never ending kiss..both broke apart to gasp for oxygen..he pecked on her lips..and closed his eyes..she wiped off his tears..still closing the eyes..

So what her eyes were closed..she knew his eyes were teary..as to see him..she doesn't need eyes...it's her heart which can feel him..and look at him..and same goes with him...

They both touched their forehead...

Manik : "I love you..I love like anything.."..he exclaimed...

She smiled and said " I KNOW.."..she always answer this on his confession..and he used to smile on her this answer broadly...

After sometime...

Nandini was sitting on manik's lap..on the chair..while he was feeding her rice with his hands...

Nandini : "bas ho gaya na manik..am done plz..".. She pleaded as she was full but he wasn't listening and feeding her ...

Manik : " tumne khaya kitna hai..finish it all off.."..he remarked and she start making weird faces...

Manik : "don't make faces..finish it..".. He ordered her...and she made a sad pout...

Nandini : " tum bahut bure ho.."..he said when he made her eat another bite ...

Manik : "mujhe pata hai..".. He said with a smile and then finishing it all off..

He wiped her corner of lips with the napkin..made her drink water and made her sit on other chair..and stood up...

He called a servant to clean the table and after the servant gone..he saw..she was looking at him..

Manik : " what?.."..he asked in confusion...

Nandini : "tum itne ache kyu ho?..".. She asked in a babyish tone with s big broad smile on her lips...

He smiled...

Manik : " acha..thodi der pehle..you said that mai bahut bura hoon.."..he said raising his eyebrows...

Nandini : "woh toh yuhe keh diya tha"... She said with a grin..he only smiled...

She then forwarded her hands to him..like telling him to pick her up in his arms..and he happily picked her up ...

Nandini : " I wonder.. Am very lite ..tum kitna easily utha lete ho.."..she said after wrapping her hands around his neck..

Manik : smiled "kya karu uthana parts hai..wese you are heavy..".. He said making a face like carrying a bulldozer...she slapped on his shoulder...

Nandini : " maniiikkk.."..she glared at him.."utaro mujhe neeche ..abhi ..isi waqt.. "..she said frowning..he chuckled

Manik : " are baba sorry..meri shona heavy thodi hai..meri shona bahut lite hai..aur agar nahi bhi hoti..tab bhi mai apni shona KO pick kar leta..because I love doing that.."..he said with a smile and pecked on her lips and she smiled...

Both went upstairs.. To sleep peacefully in each other's embrace...

Enjoy❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro