13. Math's test

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter : 13

Manik entered inside the class..and found dhruv sitting before Nandini...he evilly smirk looking at him...

Nandini : "aiyappa! Ab kya chal raha hai iske dimaag mei..".. She said silently..

Manik : " so ..class..I think..you all are prepared.."..he said with a smirk..and everyone look at him in confusion.. Even Nandini is confused...

Manik : "what ?..why you all are staring at me..like this..".. He asked looking at their weird faces..

Manik : " today is your 1st MATHS TEST.. "he announced with a smirk..while every students face turned pale..even Nandini had no idea about this...

" you didn't told me either..."..she text and he read ...

"Woh because.. Class mei andar enter karye waqt he plan kiya shona..aur wese bhi..tumhe kya tension hai..you are my shining star...".. She read the text and glare at him..while he smirk..

" I know..yeh sudden test ka reason KAUN hai..warning you..kuch ulta mat Karna.."..she sent it..

"Are..abhi to seedha bhi nhi kiya mene..now you relax..OK.."... He sent it and put his phone in his pocket..

She reminisces.. How one day dhruv called her and she was with manik..and she told him to call after sometime.. Then manik asked about the call..and she told him about her classmate Dhruv..how he needs her help in maths..as he really hate the subject..She also told him..that Dhruv like her...Manik was angry..but she cool down him..by a passionate kiss..which always work..

Dhruv was making faces..as he came today after 2 weeks long holiday..and this new professor turned his biggest nightmare into reality..

Dhruv : " kya karu?.,mjhe toh kuch nahi aata.."..he said to himself.. While scratching his head ..he then looked at manik and stood up..

Dhruv : "sir..".. He said hesitatingly.. Manik turned towards him.. " sir..mai aaj he aaya hoon..so have not attended any of your classes.."..he said this..as he thought this excuse will work but to his dismay..he did the biggest blunder..as he himself gave manik a reason to scold him that too in front of whole class...

Nandini after observing manik's face..face palmed .as she knew manik is up to something. ..

Manik smiled looking at Dhruv and came towards him..

Manik : "so..kya ap bina 12th pas kiye ..graduation karhe hai?.." He asked innocently.. While Dhruv was confused ..

Dhruv : "what?"..

Manik : " hearing problem hai?"..now he looked at him with anger..

Manik : " agar canteen mei time pass karne ka time hai..toh studies karne ka time bhi hona chahiye..instead of MISSING PEOPLE..if you would have MISSED STUDIES.. Toh better hota.."..he said with a evil grin..Dhruv was really feeling bad..as manik was scolding him in front of whole class...

Manik : "if you don't know..how to do profit and loss..simple interest..then I wonder..apko class 5th mei hona chahiye ..naa ki..graduation mei..".. He said looking at pale face..he then looked at Nandini ..who said look at him with pleading eyes..

So..he just thought to leave it for sometime..but not before a last lecture session to Dhruv..

Manik : " ab apna naam bataege ya ap KO Woh bhi nahi pata..."..he mocked at him..

Dhruv : "Dhruv..Dhruv vedant..".. He said looking downwards..

Manik : " Dhruv..sit down and start writing your paper.."..he said and leave from there and stand near his chair..

Navya : "yaar..inhe hua kya hai..yeh MUGAMBO ki tarah kyu behave karhe hai..",. She said bending towards mukti..as mukti was sitting in front of her..mukti leaned back and said..

Mukti : " chup ho ja..warna yeh MUGAMBO..tujhe Mr. India samjhke ..tere peecha par jaega..fir mat bolna ki warn nahi kiya.."..she said and navya instantly sit straight as Manik looked at her..actually not looked..glared at her..

Navya : "altu jalaltu ..aayi bala ko tal tu..".. She start enchanting the mantra.." Jarur kisi bhoot ka saya hai manik sir pe..warna kal tak toh kitne sweet the.."..she said to herself then again start enchanting the mantra..

"This was not right..tumne itna kyu sunaya use..".. He read her text and smiled...

" shona..ab padhega nahi toh dantna parega na..wese bhi ..meri koi JATI DUSHMANI toh hai nahi usse hai na.."..he replied back..she read and glared at him..

"Sab pata hai mujhe..subah he hugged me..isliye you are after him..".. He read the text..

" are..am not AFTER HIM..I am standing INFRONT OF HIM.. .."he sent this text..

"bahut ghatiya joke tha..don't talk to me..".. She said and put her phone back in her pocket and start writing her test paper..while he smiled looking at her angry face..

Manik : " jab gusse mei hoti hai na..toh I wish..I can eat her.."..he thought looking at her..

After 30 minutes..Manik observed Dhruv trying to take help from Nandini..and she was also helping him in cheating..he came towards them..

Manik : "dosti..bahut deep lagti hai..".. He said looking at the duo..

Dhruv : " yaar .mene aesa kya kardiya hai..jo ye peeche he par gaya hai..esa lag raha hai iski girlfriend ko hug kar liya ho..toh badla le raha.."..he thought to himself.. But little he knew that he had actually did this..he had hugged HIS PRIVATE PROPERTY.. And that too in front of him..so..kuch toh..humiliation milega..

Manik : "go ..and bring my chair..".. He said to Dhruv..and he stood up to fetch his chair..manik placed it beside Nandini's chair..

Manik : " now..I will see..kaun kisko cheating karwata hai..".,he sat down on the chair..very close to Nandini..and picked up the pen..she gave a deadly glare to him..he look at her..as he is so innocent..

Dhruv : "phas gaya..".. He murmured to himself but manik heard it and smirked..

Manik : " abhi kaha..yeh toh bas shuruaat hai.."..he thought looking at Dhruv..

Manik : "Jo bhi relationships hai..please..keel them outside the class...".. He announced.. But wrote on Nandini's paper .." Except our"..she took the pen and scratched it badly..he smirked..

She start writing her paper..when manik found everyone engrossed in their papers..he placed his hand on nandini's hand..which was on her thigh..she jerked it off..but he again placed..she again jerked..

In this teasing session..by mistake..manik's hand fell on her feminine parts..she instantly shivered..she hold his wrist and tried to jerked it off from there..but he with force placed it there...she was feeling like she will loose ..

He wrote..on her paper.. "You do your work..and let me do mine..".. After she read it..he scratched the sentence badly so that nobody else can read it..she blushed after reading it..

He start moving his hand there..and she was loosing it badly..she bit her lower lip..in order to suppress her moans..

He saw it and wrote on paper.. " don't do that..otherwise.. I will not even give a damn that we are in class..and nobody knows about it.."..she read it and instantly left her lower lip..as she knows..he is insane..he can really do that..

He was still moving his hands there...making her crazy..she hardly concentrate on the sums..and he was enjoying.. But only he knows..how he was controlling..and luckily.. Bell rang..he stood up..as if nothing happened..while she was blushing badly..

He took the papers from all the students..nandini was the last one to hand over the paper..he purposely touched her hand while taking the paper..she instantly left the paper..and glared at him..she left the class..

"YOU ARE SO BAD..I HATE YOU..".. he read her text and smiled broadly..

" AND YOU ARE TOO GOOD.. I LOVE YOU.."..he sent and grabbed the papers and left out from the class..

Corridor :

Manik was walking in the corridor.. When he saw Dhruv going towards washroom area..he followed him..and when he saw Dhruv..entered inside the loo..he locked the door from outside.. And left...

Manik : "so..bahut miss karhe the na..Nandini KO..now..keep missing from college..at least for 1 hour..I know kam hai..but kya karu..meri biwi KO bura lag jaega..".. He thought to himself.. While coming out..he made a call to his guards..who are outside the college..and informed them to open the loo gate after 1 hour..and don't allow anyone to use this area washroom for at least next. 1 Hour...

He disconnected the call..after instructing the guards..

Manik : " wese meri shona hai kahan.."..he thought and start walking towards the corridor..just then..he spotted Nandini..entering inside the elevator.. As the college is one of the royal colleges..so its not a big deal..that only of 7 floor college..there is a elevator...

He saw..she is alone in the elevator..and its about to close..he ran towards it..and entered inside..before it get closed..

She was shocked..to see him..like running like this..

Nandini : "tum pagal ho kya?..bhag kyu rage the?.."... She asked..whole he was panting badly..he was sweating..so she wiped his sweat from hee scarf..he look at her lovingly..

Manik : " meri shona ..gussa hai?"..he asked looking at her..

Nandini : "Han hai..because..uske patidev..kahi bhi shuru ho jate hai..".. She said turning her face away from manik..crossing her arms around her body..

He smirked..and halted the elevator in between ..she looked at him .

Nandini : " manik..why you stopped the lift?"..she asked ..he came towards her..and pinned her to the wall of elevator..

Manik ; "because ..my shona is angry..and I have to manaofying her..".. He explained coming dangerously close to her..while her breath caught in her throat..she was loosing with this much proximity..she can feel his hot breath..falling on her face..which was only turning her on..she absent mindedly placed both her hands on his chest..while he placed his one hand on her waist and with other..he start tracing her lips..making her crave for more..

Manik : " sirf mujhe pata hai..how I were holding back..in the class...but..now..I won't hold myself back.."..he muttered on her lips..she closed her eyes and he slammed his lips with hers..

He took her for a long passionate kiss..he picked her up a little..she encircled her legs around his hips..while he leaned her to the wall..for the support..and kissing her like there is no tomorrow... Sucking her lips..there were kissing with loads of passion..she bit his lip..in order to enter inside his mouth..he opened his mouth and let her took the charge..she relished the taste of his mouth with her tongue..soon..he captured her tongue and start sucking it..she moaned badly in his mouth..he found her gasping for air..so left her lips..but didn't left her..he placed her head right near her heart..

Manik : "you are my drug.."..he confessed..

Nandini : " and so as you..we are addicted to each other..",,she proudly said..

Just when he was about to take her for one more passionate kiss..but to his bad luck..her phone start ringing..he made weird faces..

He put her down on the floor..she saw mukti calling..so she pushed her a little..he look at her in confusion..

Nandini :,"mukti ka call hai..you better stay away a little..because college mei koi NETWORK PROBLEM nahi hai.."..she said and he smirked...

Manik : "hmmm..Woh toh hai..kaho toh..yahan bhi NETWORK PROBLEM bana doon..".. He said naughtingly..but she glared at him and said NO..

She answered the call..after keeping her head on manik's chest..so that he won't come near her..as his proximity always make her loose..

Nandini : " Han mukti..".."nahi .nahi..yahin hoon..".."are ..Han..a rahi hu..".."chemistry class na..aati hu..tum dono chalo will meet you directly in lab..."..

She disconnected the call..and removed her hand from his chest..he instantly came closer and said..

Manik : "I hate to stay away for you..".. He said genuinely..

Nandini : " pure din toh hum sath rehte hai.."..she told...

Manik : "I mean.. 24*7..and I mean it..".. He said pecked on her lips..she smiled and he also smiled...

After some time..both left out from the elevator.. To attain their respective classes...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro