22. Cabir's love story

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Physics lab :

Manan standing there..in each other arms..Nandini not in a mood to leave our from his arms..and So as he..

Manik : "shona..".. He called her softly..

Nandini : " hmmm"..she just hmmed..hugging him tight..feeling him..

Manik : he smiled when he find that sheshe don't want to break the hug.."meri shona..mujhse gussa abhi bhi hai?.."...oops! He asked the wrong question..

She instantly moved out of his arms..as she now recalled..that she was angry on him..

Nandini : "Han..what you did with Dhruv last night?".. She asked wrapping her hands around her body..

Manik : " are..I was with you last night..chee!!..why would I do SOMETHING with Dhruv...as I only love to do EVERYTHING with you..only..you.."..he tried to act funny..but instead of a smile he received a tight slap on his cheek from her..

Nandini : " bahut ghatiya joke tha.."..she said in a slow and stern voice..he made a baby like face..

Manik : "this is wrong shona..Maine toh kuch galat nhi bola..".. He complained like a baby..and she instantly smiled at his babyish tone...

Nandini : " you exactly knows ..how to make it up to me.."..she said pulling his cheeks with a smile...he smiled and both sat down on the floor..leaning on the wall..nandini lie down her head in his lap..before he do so..

Manik : "hmmm..so..bolo..what you thinking..".. He knows..she was thinking something..as he knows her very well..

Nandini : " manik..tumhe pata hai..Dhruv..he was looking so weak in the morning..don't you think kuch jyada ho gaya?"..she said while playing with his fingers..feeling quilty...

Manik : "and here comes my..caring NANDU..".. He said rolling his eyes upwards..she glared at him...and he said with a smile " okay baba sorry.."..

Nandini : "jaan..puri raat ..light nhi thi..esa nhi Karna chahiye tha na ...".. She said calmly..

Manik : " are baba..puri light nhi ..sirf 4 hours ke liye light nhi thi..mene khud instruct kiya tha..he must be lying shona.."..he said all this looking in her eyes..

Nandini : "fir bhi manik..he was so pale..pata nahi what he went through in night.."..she said making a sad face..she was really feeling bad for him..

Manik ; "ohh!..so you care about DHRUV..do you have any idea..what i went through..last night?.."..he said making a sad face..she instantly sat back and looked at him...

Nandini ; "kyu kal tumhe kya hua?.."..she asked in a concern way..in a worried tone..

Manik : "are don't you know..KAL RAAT KYA KYA HUA.."..he said making a puppy face..she now..get to know..his meaning..

Nandini : "you are impossible...".She remarked and tried to stand up..but he held her hand and she landed up in his lap..

Manik : "and where you are going?".. He asked tucking her hair behind her ears...

Nandini : " patidev..class hai..jaane do.."..with this she tried again to stood..but he hold her more tightly..and leaned closer..

Manik : "not before ...".. And he leaned closer to claim her lips..they were just inches apart..when..suddenly manik's phone start ringing..and he made a frustrating face..

Manik : " whenever I am in a mood of romance..this phone..I wish..yeh phones ban ho jaane chahiye.."..he said in a frustrating tone..on which Nandini start laughing..

Nandini : "patidev..apka bas chale toh..ap puri duniya mei curfew lagawa do..and lock me with you..hai na..".. She said encircling her arms around his neck..he start smiling broadly..till now ..phone also got tired with the continuous buzz..

Manik : "aapse ache se mujhe kaun jyada hai...Mrs. Nandini manik malhotra..".. He said with a mischievous smirk..and she also smiled...

He again leaned closer to claim her lips..but but but ..again the damn phone..start ringing..and this time he was highly upset..Nandini was trying her best to hold her laugh...

Manik : " why can't people let us in peace?"..he said In anger..he then..brought out his phone from the pocket..and the caller id made him more furious...

Manik : "I knew it..Salle..tere allawa aur kaun ho sakta hai..".. He shouted as soon as he answered the call..still..Nandini in his lap..and at the other end it was cabir...

Cabir : " oye majnu..tu mujhe bhool gaya..mai bhi isi college mei hoon..kahan ho tum dono..I want to meet.."..he said in a stubborn tone...

Manik : "physics lab..aaja..kabbab mei haddi..".. He said last line in a low voice..Nandini chuckled on it..and he kissed on his lips..with a force..on which she was shocked...

Cabir : " fine..aata hoon.."..and he hung up the call...manik was smiling looking at her...

Nandini : "tumna...".. She was about to say something..but he slammed his lips with hers..making her shocked..but soon..she also responded back with equal fervor.. Kissing like maniacs...both were not in a mood to leave each other..he was nibbling her lower lip..caressing her back..she was relishing the taste of his upper lip..he soon entered inside her mouth..and was tasting every corner of her mouth..she was moaning badly..when his hands..start moving down there..over the fabric...he was moving his hands..creating a havoc inside..still kissing her deeply..madly..

..there desires were at its peak...but they have to control..so they broke the kiss..

Manik : "you are a drug..you know that na..".. He said joining their foreheads..

Nandini : " and you are the most intoxicating alcohol..."..she remarked..with a smile..

He smiled ..then he said..

Manik : "cabir is coming..here..warna I was in no mood to leave you..".. He said ..and pulled her lips with his teeth..

Nandini : " such a monster you are.."..she slapped on his shoulder as soon as he left her lips..then something hit in her mind..

Nandini : "manik..cabir ..college kyu aaya hai?..what's cooking?..".. She asked curiously..he made her stand..and both stood up...

Manik : " mujhe nhi pata..he just asked me..to get him in..so I made him here.."..he genuinely confessed..Nandini was clueless Now. .

Just then..cabir knocked on the door..as it was locked from inside..and manik opened the door..when cabir called him..from outside..

Cabir : "did you people left any place in the college..".. He said while locking the door...

Manan were confused with his remarks..when he turned around ..he found there confused faces...

Cabir : " what?..yeh question mark wala look kyu bana rakha hai ..jese Maine ..0 multiply 0 = 2..bol diya ho.."..he said with a smirk..now manan are more confuse..

Manik : "kya?..kya bol raha hai?.".. He said in confusing tone..

Cabir : " are..mai toh wahi karha tha..Jo tu CLASS mei karha tha.. CODE WORDS mei batei..."..he smiler smugly..and now..Manan were blushing..

Yes.. Even manik malhotra was blushing..with a sweet smile on his face..which is Like..once in a blue moon..Love is something..which actually makes you behave like a small two year kid..and at the same time..mature and responsible ..the purity of this relationship is..how you behave just like the way you actually is..no need to have a mask on your face..

Cabir : "woohhoo!!!...".. He exclaimed in joy..and both was smiling.." Acha..acha..hold your blush.."..he said..and both start looking at him ..And now Nandini asked him curiously..

Nandini : "cabir?..tumne space kyu join kiya?.."..she asked now cabir start smiling..manik also start looking at him..for answer..

Cabir : "actually it's a long story behind it.."...he said with a smile..and start narrating everything...

(Morning..approx 10.30 a.m )

Cabir : "yeh manik..pure time nandini ke sath rehta hai..fir bhi nahi thakta..pata nahi kab aayega.."..he said while walking here and there..in the corner..

Actually Cabir was waiting for Manik since 1 hour..and still there is no sign of him..he came to give some documents to Manik..but Manik was busy with his shona at home..that's why..he is late..actually very late..

Just then Cabir saw some children ..trying to cross the road..they were in front of him..a little far..he was on other end..and they were at other end...

Due to huge traffic..they were not able to cross the road...suddenly a small kid ..start running on the road..to cross it..Cabir noticed a high speed car coming towards the kid..

Cabir : "hey! watch out..."..he shouted in shock...he ran towards the kid...but before he could reach him..a beautiful girl in royal blue long kurti and black leggy came running ..and rescued the kid..before the kid bumped into the car...

Cabir took a sigh of relief..till now..he didn't saw her face..as a heavy wind was flowing..and her hairs were scattered all over her face..but when ..she removed her hairs ..from her face..slowly slowly..

Cabir was mesmerized by her beauty..her round eyes..her chubby cheeks..she was a pure angel...she was standing right in front of him..just a little distance away..but she didn't noticed him at all..but his eyes were stuck on her only..

She bent down and asked the kid very lovingly : "aap theek ho na?.."

the kid nodded his head..but was scared.,.she hugged him ..to console..and cabir was watching her care towards an unknown kid..he was bowled out...oops! he fell in love..that too..in first sight.....

After sometime..all the kids reach them..and thanks the girl..she bid bye to them..when she stood up..the kid again came back from behind and hold her kurti ..she turned around and found him...

Girl : "kya hua?.."..she again bent down ..he kissed on her cheeks and said...

Kid : "thank you..you are my super girl..apka naam kya hai?.."..he asked with a shining smile..and she was smiling looking at his cuteness..

Girl : "Navya..Navya Naveli.."...she told her name..and cabir was listening all this..

Cabir : "NAVYA.."..he took the name as a prayer..

(background music)

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai
Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara..

(he was looking at her smiling face..aahh! her smile was making him crazy..the boy hugged her..wrapping his tiny hands around her neck..and she give in with a broad smile...)

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon
Bhool Ja aa

(he so wanted to be there in place of that kid..but ...the kid then left..she stood up..with a broad smile on her face..and turned around..still she didn't noticed him..she then start walking..and he start following in a spell..she caste some spell on him..that he lost all his senses..his phone was continuously buzzing in his pocket..but he was paying no heed towards it...)

Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you so much
Baby i love u
Oh i love u
I love u
I love u so much
Baby i love u...

(he was walking in a trance..she entered inside the college..and Mukti met her on the gate..and both entered inside the college..he was trying to go inside..but guard stopped him on the gate only...he was still looking at her..in her direction..)

Cabir : "oh god! who was she?...Navyaaa.."..he took her name..after exhaling a warm breath...

Cabir : "is am in love?..really?..i need to go inside..i think..Manik ko call karna chahiye.."..he instantly made call to manik and told him to let him in the college..as a student..

(BACK TO PRESENT)

Nandini and Manik were hell shocked ..and Cabir was smiling sheepishly...

Manik : "wow! my bro is in love ..and that too..with nandini's best friend.."...he exclaimed in a cheerful tone..

Cabir was not aware from this..that Navya is actually nandini's friend...

Cabir : "really?.."..he asked with glint on his face..

Nandini : "ek minute ek minute..yeh love at first sight trend mei chal raha hai kya?..pehle manik..ab tum..kya ho kya raha hai?.."..she said in confusion..while manik chuckled at her statement..she glared at him..and he placed finger on his lips...

Cabir : "nandini please na yaar ..."..he said making a puppy face..which is so unlike him..he was behaving like a kid ..(1st stage of being in love)

Nandini : "ise hua kya hai?.."..she whispered in manik's ears...

Manik : "wahi jo mujhe hua hai.."..he said in a low tone..near her ears..she looked at him and said ..

Nandini : "ab tumhe kya hua hai?.."..she said in confusion..

Manik : "pyaar ka bhukhar.."..he said in a cheerful tone..she make a look kya-karoon-mai-is-ladke-ka..look...he smiled...

Cabir : "yaar tum dono kya whispering karhe ho.."..he said in irritation..as both forgot him..

Just then nandini heard the annoucement of chemistry class..so she bid bye to them..and ran out...

Manik : "nahi suna na usne?.."..he said wrapping his arms around cabir's shoulder..

Cabir : "teri biwi hai na..asar to aayega.."..he said looking at manik side...

Manik : "uske aage toh meri bhi nahi chalti yaar.."..he said with a smile..and cabir chuckled at his statement...

Manik : "chal coffee pilata hoon..tujhe..chal chal.."..with that both left from physics lab..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro