24. His last day

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Space Academy :

Nandini was walking in the corridor..looking downwards..her cheeks were totally turned into crimson red colour...due to her continuous blush..as she was recalling all the moments..she spent in the announcement room with HER PATIDEV..

Just then Manik came from back.luckily there was no one..whole corridor was empty..he came from her back..and wrapped his hands around her shoulder..she was firstly totally stunned..she looked all around..

Nandini : "kya karhe ho ?...koi dekh lega..".. She said moving his hands away from her shoulder..but he entwined their hands and walking silently with a smirk...

Manik : " yar ..line thodi purani nahi ho gayi hai?..."..he said with a smirk..touching her nose with other hand..she glared at him..

Manik : "acha..acha..now don't stare at me like this..tumhe pata hai na..mai kitna darta hoon tumse...".. He said making a face..like he is really scared of her..

Nandini : " Han..Han..pata hai..kitnaaa jyaaaddaaa darte ho.."..she said sarcastically..

Manik : "uffo! Shona..".. He made her stop..and turned her towards him.. " firstly yahan koi nhi hai..as everyone is in assembly hall..and secondly..tum itna blush karhi thi..toh khudko rok nhi paya mai..."..with this he leaned closer to her lips..and she lean backward..just when he was about to claim her lips..she pushed him away...

Nandini : "sharam nhi hai na bilkul bhi..kahi bhi shuru ho jate ho..".. She said after slapping on his shoulder..

Manik : " yaar..yeh tumhare hath hai ya John cena ke hath hai..."..he said rubbing his shoulder making a face..like ..he was really hurt..

Nandini : "kya kaha tumne?"..she shouted placing her both hands on her waist..

He instantly held his ears..and apologized...

Manik : " sorry baba..sorry!.."..he said making a cute baby face..on which she chuckled...

Nandini : "you are a sweetheart..".. She said with a broad smile..he held her hands with a smile and kissed on her knuckles..she admired his caring attitude...

Nandini : " koi aa jaega..jaan..",.she said after realizing the fact that..they aren't in their Manan land..they are in college.. And he is busy in romancing..with her in the open corridor.. Where anyone can come...

Manik : "koi nhi aaega shona..as principal ne sabko assembly hall mei bulaya hai..sab wahi hai..".. He said after dropping a kiss on her cheeks...she was confused..

Nandini : " are fir hum yahan kya karehe hai..chalo we should also go then.."..she tried to walk but he held her hand tightly..she looked at him..with Now-What look...

Manik : "apne ek laute ...one and only..patidev ke baare mei bhi kabhi soch liya Karo..shona.."..he complained making a totally babyish face.. On which anyone can smile...

She smiled looking at his face..

Nandini : " seriously manik.."..she said raising her eye brows.. He smiled broadly...

Manik : "acha chalo..".. With this both start walking towards assembly hall..and just when they reached ..Manik went towards the stage.. And she joined NavTi and Cabir...

Assembly hall :

Princi standing on the stage ..with some of the professors and of course Manik in his right side...

Princi : "so as I was telling you all..that it was a great pleasure to have Mr. Manik Malhotra as a guest lecturer in our college.. I would like to call Mr. Malhotra to say few words..."... He said with a smile..on which manik came towards the mike..by now..nandini's face fell down..as now she reminisced..that it's second last day of manik in space..

Manik : " thank you !.."he said with a smile to principal..and then continued looking at the students.. "Actually it was my pleasure ..that I became a part of this academy..here I met loads of students..some were quiet good in academic (looking at Nandini) ..and some were way to best in gossiping (looking at NavTi) ..."... He said with a broad smile but Nandini wasn't smiling at all..as she knows..now..he will leave Space..and once again everything will be same like before..

This one week flew away..and left loads and loads of memories..which she can cherish all her life..

His teasings in the class.. Double meaning talks..romance..at almost all the places of space...she is going to miss everything..like anything...

Manik : " so as you all know..I only came for 1 week..which is going to end tomorrow.. So why not celebrate?.."..he said in a enthusiastic tone..on which every student start hooting..and cheering for him..

Manik : "okay..okay relax...here am to announce.. That tomorrow morning..we all are going to Agra..city of love..."... His announcement.. Make all the students happy..but except one..who was engrossed in her own thoughts..and she is HIS SHONA..HIS SECRET WIFE...

Cabir : " Nandini .."..he called her softly..when found her lost..

Nandini : "hmmm..".. She said absent mindedly...manik was witnessing all this..Cabir with eyes gestured manik..that she isn't fine..

Soon..Nandini left out from the hall..leaving him shock.. Even NavTi tried to stop her..but no..she wasn't in the mood to listen anyone...

Manik then came towards princi..and said something in a low voice to him..and he nodded his head I'm approval..

Princi : " so ..yes..we all are leaving for Agra tomorrow.. So ..I want all the teachers..to complete all the lectures of two days by today only...".,he instructed what manik said to him..and all the students went back to classes after a strict warning of principal that no one will bunk the class...

By now.. Manik also left the assembly hall..but not before instructing Cabir..to handle NavTi..as they both were about to go in search of Nandini..

Manik was roaming in the corridor..checking all the classes and every corner..but she wasn't any where...and on top of that ..she wasn't answering his calls..he was very much worried now..

Manik : "kaha chali gayi yeh?".. He said while looking all around..then he came towards girl's washroom..as it was the only place left to check..

Girl's Washroom :

And luckily he heard her sobbing sounds..but..it was a matter of panic for him..he instantly entered inside.. And found her..crying..standing in front of the mirror..her hands were placed on the slab..and her head was down...

Manik : " shona kya hua?..tum ro kyu rahi ho.."..he said after coming towards her..cupping her face...

But she was not stopping her tears..she was crying..pushing him away..he was not able to understand the reason behind her sudden behavior..

Manik : "shona..mera bacha..kuch toh bolo..kya hua.."..he held her both wrist in his hands and she looked at him...

Nandini : " you are asking me ..ki kya hua hai?..hmmm.."..she said while raising her eyebrows.. He look at her in confusion..

Nandini : "tum ab college nahi aaoge..tumhe idea bhi hai..har wo place jahan hum sath the..mujhe tumhari kitni yaad dilayegi...".. She complained on which he smiled..recalling all their moments I'm every corner of space...

Manik : " shona.."..he tried to touch her face but she jerked his hand off...

Nandini : "tum kyu aaye manik..tumhe nahi aana chahiye tha..what will I do?..when you will leave?.."... She again complained..but this time..he hugged her tightly..she wriggled in his embrace but soon rest her case..and surrendered herself fully to him...

He was rubbing her back continuously..in order to ease her pain of her pure heart...

Manik : " shhh! ...shona..bas..shant ho jao.."..he tried to calm her down..by caressing her hairs and back..simultaneously... But she was sobbing in his arms...

Nandini : "I will miss you patidev.."..she confessed genuinely... Kissing right above his heart..he smiled and kissed on her head..

Manik : " why you will miss me?..when am always with you.."..he said with a smile..

She broke the hug..and look at him in his deep brown eyes.. Which are like oceans..and she just love to drown in them...

Nandini : "you are really A GIFT OF GOD..INNAYAT HO TUM US KHUDA KI.."... She said lovingly looking at him..he kissed on both her eyes..and said..

Manik : " nahi..mere liye..tum INNAYAT HO KHUDA KI..my angel my shona..."..he said with a broad smile..which filled her heart with contentment ..

Something hard pulled her to him..with a force.. May be that was LOVE FORCE..she without wasting any more second..slammed her lips with his..marking one more place with their passionate love making...

She was kissing like pouring all her love out..all the moments they shared in Space came as flashback in front of their eyes..and those memories only igniting the fire inside their body..which is already at it's peak..

Manik deepen the kiss even more..when he felt her hands running in his hairs..he was busy in nibbling her lips..while she was caressing her hairs..urging for even more..no matter how many time they came close..they can never have enough of each other..never ever..and may be..only this is the purity of a relationship..that every day seems to be a new one and every touch seems like first touch..

In between the kiss..her hands start going down towards his jeans..while he was sucking her tongue..his hands reached towards his jeans,..and she touched him..down there ..he groaned badly in between the kiss..while she was touching him..she smiled in between...hearing his sound..she start descending her hands inside his jeans..

Manik : "Nandini stop!".. He held her hand..breaking the kiss...she looked at him...

Manik : " I won't be able to control.. And you know it's not the right time..you are already sore..I can't... "..he said In such caring tone...but before he could complete..she placed her palm on his mouth... And shushed him..

Nandini : " tumhara yeh caring attitude.. Ek din meri jaan le lega"..she said with a mischievous look..

But ..she said something..he can't even imagine in his worst nightmare.. He just hugged her tightly...it was a bone crushing hug...which was depicting his possessiveness towards her...while she was shocked with the sudden act..

Manik : "don't you dare to utter such things..samjhi tum..".. He said in a stern voice hugging her tightly...

She realized her mistake and her hands went on his back..and she start rubbing it..with her soft hands...

Nandini : " sorry jaan.."..she said in a low voice..after a long hug..he broke the hug..and cupped her face..in his hands..

Manik : "Nandini ke bina Manik ek second nhi jee sakta..fir kabhi..Manik se door jaane ki baat galti se bhi apni jubaan pe mat Lana..warna..tumhare mooh pe wo bat bad mei aayegi..Manik ki jaan pehle chali jaegi...".. He said with tears in his eyes..she couldn't bear his words ..she just hugged him now..

Nandini : " Manik ki jaan Nandini hai..aur Nandini ki manik..tumhari jaan pe sirf mera hak hai ..sirf mera.."..she after saying all these..start weeping in his arms...

He was trying to calm her down..Love is like this only..ek bar ho gaya..toh bas..ho gaya.. ...living without the person you love is like dying thousands death per second..even the thought..make you shatter..make you so vulnerable that it feels like..the world ends right there only...

After a lot of manaofying session..Nandini calmed down...

Manik : "I hate tears...Nandini...".. He said in a Bollywood style..wiping off her tears..

Nandini : " you are such a notanki.."..she chuckled..and both laughed..

After that..both left out one by one..but not before a passionate hug and kiss..on which their lifeline depends..

Canteen :

After sometime..Nandini reached inside with a broad smile on her face..Cabir and NavTi were already present there.. Cabir spotted Nandini entering inside and manik also entered..after a some seconds..both looked at each other with a smile..

Cabir : "dono ka chehra bata raha hai..kuch fireworks to jarur hua hai..".. He thought with a smirk on his face...and

Nandini came towards them..and wished all..with a broad smile...

Navya : " tum gayi kaha thi?..achanak se.."..she instantly asked question..

Nandini : "Woh...I were feeling a little low..so I thought to take some fresh air..".. She lied looking down..

Cabir : "aahhh! i think ..Nandini has got her ENERGY DRINK.."..he said with a smirk..

She glared at him..but he suppressed his laugh...

Cabir : "Mere baarei bhi soch liya karo kabhi kabhi..tum dono..hamesha romance karte rehte ho.."..he sent the text to both of them..in MANANBIR GROUP..

Manik : "tere liye he Agra ki trip plan kari hai..bhallai ka zamana he nahi hai"..he replied on which ..Nandini replied with a wink smiley..but cabir was confused as what manik is upto..

Manik : "ahhh! apki inhi aadaon pe hum fida hai.."...he replied on nandini's text..on which Nandini sent a blushing smiley..

Cabir : "abe yar tum dono yahan bhi shuru ho gaye.."..he replied in frustration...

On which both burst into laughter..but only in the message..as they were having tough time in controlling their laughs...

Screen freezes on Mananbir's smiling faces..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro