45. He is her life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the corridor :

Manik came outside..to confront NavTi ..he was walking in the corridor..maintaining his persona..he was walking with full confidence..till now he was nervous but after watching Nandini's smiling face..don't know from where he get that confidence in him..which became his strength..indeed her one smile..has the ability to cure every wound of his..

Manik : "I can't let you three break..".. He thought while walking.. And soon he reached in Cabir's room where NavTi was waiting for him to grab some answers..

Cabir's room :

Manik knocked on the door..as the door was already open..they all looked at him...mukti was standing near the window..navya was sitting on the chair..and Cabir was sitting on the bed..

Cabir : " andar aa ja.."..he said in a low tone..and manik walked inside..NavTi were looking at him with galore of questions in their eyes while manik wasn't understanding how to answer them..still he had that confidence that he won't let them break apart..

Manik : "aaj Jo kuch hua uske liye am extremely sorry..".. He said in a genuine tone ..now navya stood up and mukti walked towards him a little..

Mukti : " you should be sorry MANIK MALHOTRA.. "..she said in a little angry tone..and manik was ready for this wrath..which was actually masked just to hide the hurt..and disappointment..

Manik : " I know you both are hurt.. I can explain.."..he said in a calm voice..

Navya : "kya explain Karna chahte hai aap manik sir??".. Now she too retorted back..after coming towards him..and stand beside mukti..now Cabir came towards manik..and stand beside him..as a true and genuine friend..

Navya : " yeh ki apne or Nandini ne milkar humse itni badhi baat chupai ..that you both are already married.. And Cabir ..ap apne bhi Hume dhoka diya.."...she said last sentence looking at Cabir with the pain and hurt in her eyes..and Cabir felt more guilty now..

Manik : "navya..I can explain..hum kuch chupana nhi chahte the..hum toh bas ..."..before manik could complete ..mukti interrupted..

Mukti : " hum toh bas kya ?? Manik sir..you both wanted to fool us??..Hume laga tha..we three are not friends..we are family..and there is no secrets between us.."..she said with the same painful tone..and manik can understand her POV..as for a best friend its really hard to digest that her own bff hide such a big thing ...

Manik : "mukti mujhe explain toh karne do..".. He said in a little loud tone..but still calm and composed..but on response she turned her back towards him..

Cabir : " Navya..please.."..he pleades but navya too turned around...

Mukti : "I don't think samjhane ke liye kuch bacha hai..".. She said in a angry tone..

" samjhane ke liye bahut kuch bacha hai.."..a voice made all of them turned around..and manik was surprises to find Nandini on the door..

He instantly ran towards her and wrapped his arm around her neck..and from one hand he held her one Hand and entwined their fingers..Cabir smiled looking at the duo..while NavTi too witnessed their true and pure love..

Manik : "shona tum uthi kyu??..you need rest ..chalo aao mere sath..".. He said in a concern tone and start taking her with him..but she held his hand..

Nandini : " kyu??..meri sari problems tumhari hai..toh kya tumhari problems meri nhi??.."..she said in a low tone..while NavTi were observing them keenly ..that love was clearly shown in manan's eyes...

Manik : "but.."..

Nandini : "shhh..kuch nhi..".. She stopped him from saying further..and adopted silence..

Nandini then looked straight to NavTi and walked towards them with manik..

Nandini : " bahut kuch hai samjhane ke liye ..Jo tum dono ko sunna parega.."..she said in a stubborn manner..and NavTi looked at her..

Mukti : "jis hak se aaj tu bol rahi hai..usi hak se bata bhi diya hota..".. She said in a sarcastic manner..and now before Nandini could reply..manik replied..

Manik : " mai janta hoon..you are hurt..but iska yeh matlab nhi hai..that she wasn't hurt..she was equally hurt..jab bhi Nandini ko jhuth bolna parta tha tum dono se..jab bhi use tum dono ko ghar aane se rokna hota tha..at every point..she was suffering.. "..he explained looking straight to them..with a stern look..

Navya : " fir kyu chupaya??"..she asked looking at manik..

Nandini : "kyunki mai sahi mauka dhund rahi thi..".. She answered back..with a calm voice..

Mukti : " wow!!"..she clapped ..and then continued "apne khudke friends ko apna relationship status batane ke liye..tu mauka dhund rahi thi..are you kidding me??"..she said in a little loud tone..which made Nandini sad..as for the first time mukti was shouting..and mukti wasn't wrong in it..

Manik : " mukti..stop..no need to get hyper.."...he tried to intervene.. But mukti lashed out at him as well..

Mukti : "don't interfere in this..apki wajah se already aaj bahut kuch hua..because of you ..aaj Nandini kidnap Hui..because of you ..aaj itna suffer kiya usne...".. She shouted at manik..and these words started it's work..to make manik guilty..and his eyes lowered down..

His this move..made Nandini hell furious..his lowered eyes..is something she can never bear..she can loose everything..but HIS PRIDE is HER PRIDE..and she can't loose it..

Nandini : " Mukti ..."..she shouted in high pitch voice..leaving all shocked..till now Nandini was calm and composed..but as soon as mukti blamed manik ..she lost all her patience..

Manik : "nan.. ".. He tried to stop her from uttering anything..as her anger was clearly visible on her face..but Nandini showed him her hands...

Nandini : "mai kuch bhi bardash kar sakti hoon ..magar apni PATI ki beizzati nhi.." ...she said In anger filled voice..and NavTi were shocked to see this protective side of hers..

Nandini : " aaj Jo hua ..it wasn't manik's fault..so tum use kyu blame karhi ho??..tumhe Janna tha na kyu humne sach chupaya toh suno.. "..she retorted like a lioness..and everyone was listening to her with silence..

Nandini : " kyunki Maine mana kiya tha kisi ko bhi kuch batane se..jab humari shaadi Hui..us waqt tum dono mere life mei the bhi nhi..mai nhi chahti thi kisi ko pata chale ki mai Nandini Manik Malhotra hoon..isliye Maine kisi ko kuch nhi bataya..but aaj shaam ko we had decided that we will tell everything to you both..as this is your right..but it was all unfortunate that everything came our like this.."..she explained every bit of it..and manik held Nandini back..

Manik : "ESA nhi hai..ki hum tumhe dhoka Dena chahte the..hum bas is announcement ko grand banana chahte the..that's all..".. He too explained and navTi looked at them..

Nandini : " choro manik..I think Ab seriously kuch nhi bacha.."..she said with teary eyes looking at NavTi..

Cabir : "but..Nandini.."..

Nandini : " nahi Cabir..Ab kuch nhi..I won't let manik being humiliated every now and then..mai janti hu its their concern..but..mere manik pe chillane ka hak maine kisi ko bhi nhi diya..KISI KO BHI NHI.." ..she said last looking at the duo..

Nandini : "chalo manik.."..she then took manik with her..but she stopped at the gate and turned around only to find baffled NavTi..

Nandini : " this friendship is my pride..and manik is my life..I can't choose ..I want both..but i will not bear HIS INSULT.."..she said in a stern voice..and leaving them behind she walked out..

Cabir : "main janta hoon tum dono hurt ho..but think from her perspective..she never wanted to betray you both..Manik uska sab kuch hai..or wo manik ki sab kuch..".. He explained and they both looked at him blankly..

Cabir : " they both are two bodies one soul..manik ki koi family nhi hai..Nandini ki koi family nhi hai..unhe apne friends ki jarurat hai..unhe tumhari jarurat hai.."..he said with tears in his eyes while they both were in tears as well..

Cabir came towards navya and held her hand..

Cabir : "Maine apko kabhi dhoka nhi diya..shayad tareeka galat tha apki life mei aane ka..but I GENUINELY LOVES YOU..".. He said all this looking straight in her eyes..and tears escaped out from her eyes..then he left her hand..

Cabir : " decision is all yours.. What you people want??"...with that he walked out after closing the door behind..leaving them alone in the toon to ponder on it..

After some time..

Nandini was in balcony..looking at the moon..this moonlight has bought a mess with it..in their calm and smooth life..this one night has changed a lot..

Manik came from behind and wrapped the shawl around her..covering her fully..and kissed on her head from back..

Manik : "tumhe chillana nhi chahiye tha shona..".. He said in a calm tone..and she turned around only to hug him..

She hugged him as tight as she can..and he took her in his arms..protectively..

Nandini : " but the way she was shouting on you manik..it made me angry..I can't bear this.."..she confessed and he made her calm down by rubbing her back..

Manik : "shhh..shona..she was angry..".. He said in a low tone..and she broke the hug..

Nandini : " nobody has the right to shout on you.."..she said after cupping his face..and he smiled at her possessiveness.. He planted a kiss on her forehead..

Manik : "you love them ".. He asked in a soft tone..and she just nodded ..

Manik : " toh bas..bhul jao sab..it takes galore of hard work to build a relation..but it only takes a second to ruin the relation.."..his words made Nandini's respect for him increase more..how much this boy cares for her relations is clearly visible..

Today they shouted on him..still he is here asking her to patch up..if there would someone else on his place..them for sure till now he must have asked Nandini to break all the ties...but he..he is different..he cares for her..and her relations..

Nandini : "you are the best..I wish..they both realize your goodness..".. She said in a low tone and hugged him tight..

Manik : "they will accept us..MERA DIL KEH RAHA HAI..they will..".. He assured her and she hugged him more tightly...

Just then..they hear the message sound on their phones..manik checked his mobile..

" TERRACE IN 5 min..wanna meet both.."..the message was from NavTi..manan looked at each other and held each other's hand tightly.. They both were ready for the upcoming events..they will face it TOGETHER..

Screen freeze on their smiling faces..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro