49. Mission CaVya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its 5 a.m ...Nandini woke up..as before sleeping manik already told her the plans for CaVya and she was hell excited in executing it..

She was getting ready in front of the mirror..she was so engrossed in applying concealer to hide all the love bites given by her patidev..that she didn't noticed when did manik woke up..and was staring at her lovingly ..

Manik : "good morning shona..".. He said in his lazy and charming voice..

Now Nandini realized ..that he is wide awake and is staring at her..still sitting on the bed with his head on bed rest..she smiled looking at him from the mirror..

Nandini : " good morning patidev.."..she answered back in equal sugary tone which is enough to bring a million dollar smile on his charming face..

She then turned around and came towards him..he forwarded his hand to her..and she fave her hand..he made her seat on the bed..and laid his head in her lap..while she smiled at his bobyness..

Nandini : "neend aa rahi hai?".. She asked while stroking his hairs and he smilingly nodded his head..with his eyes closed..

Nandini : " then tum so jao..I will handle everything.."..she said while caressing his head ..and he opened his eyes only to look at his only strength ..who knows every bit of him..even he doesn't know himself much more than Nandini..

Manik : "meri choti si shona..itna badha kaam akele kese karegi??".. He asked placing his hand on his chin..and she glared at him..

Nandini : " kyu tumhe shak hai?.. I can't handle everything by my own?"..she asked after narrowing her gaze on him.majd he chuckled at her sudden encounter ..

Manik : "ohhoo!! Baba ..I was just teasing you..I know meri shona sab kuch akele sambhal sakti hai..".. He answered after taking her hand in his ..and start playing with her fingers.. Which made her smile to fullest..

Nandini : " yes I can handle ..now you sleep.."..with that..she placed her palm on his eyes and he removed it..

Manik : "so that means you don't need me anymore..chalo acha hai..mere jaane ke baad you will handle ...".. He said in mocking manner..but his last line shook Nandini to the core..

Nandini made manik's head off her lap..and moved out of the bed..which left manik understatement..

Manik : " kya hua??"..he asked because of her sudden behavior..but she didn't replied and walked towards the mirror..she start wearing all her accessories..

Manik : "shona kya hua??".. He being the dumbest was still confuse and from heaven almighty was shooting dagers on him..for making such sweet girl upset that too on Valentine's eve..

He after getting no response..stepped out of bed and walked towards her..he placed his hand on her shoulder..but she shrugged his hand leaving him surprise..

Manik : " are but..."..he abruptly stopped and recalled what he said a minute ago..and soon reality hit him..making him realize his mistake..

Manik : "am sorry..".. He said after realizing his mistake..now she turned around..

Nandini : " sorry??..seriously?? "..she asked looking at him with full anger..and manik lowered his gaze ..making a baby like face..

Nandini : "tumhara yeh acha hai..pehle toh bakwas karlo ..fir you will stand like this..making such innocent faces..like you didn't did anything..".. She said in anger..and turned her back to him..

Manik now raised his face to look at her face which turned into a tomato ..totally red in anger..

Manik : " you know na am stupid...sorry shona.."..he said holding his ears..she turned towards him and made him remove his hand from ears.

Nandini : "Manik..you are my only asset..without you am nothing..Nandini can't exist without her manik..please fir kabhi mat kehna ki tumhare jaane ke bad..because if you will leave me..I WILL DIE..".. she said holding tears in her eyes..listening her last line ..he hugged her tightly out of fear..

Manik : " kabhi nhi kahunga..but please tum bhi yeh kabhi mat bolna that you will die.."..he too asked for a promise and she gave him that..and both hugged each other more tightly..

After sometime..

Nandini and manik was sitting on the bed..with Nandini's back touching his front..and His head was resting on couch..

Nandini : "are you sure this plan will work?".. She asked while playing with his fingers..

Manik : " tumhe doubt hai apne patidev pe?"..he asked playfully and she instantly denied..

Manik : "toh bas ..have faith on me..wese bhi kabhi kabhi..reverse psychology works..".. He said in mischievous tone..and she chuckled..

Nandini : " you are a monster manik.."..she said with a broad smile..and he hugged her tightly after a sweet chuckle..

And after sometime..manik too dressed up..and both left out for mission CaVya ...

Outside the hotel :

Cabir and NavTi were waiting for MaNan ..as manik asked them to come out ..and soon manan reached there holding their hands..which made 3 of them smile..

Cabir : "manik..itni subah kyu bulaya?".. He asked as soon as manan reached to them..

Manik : " we are going for the view of Taj..in sunrise .."..he answred cheerfully and even Nandini was smiling..but the trio were confused..

Navya : "but humne toh already Taj dekh liya tha..".. She said in utmost confusion..which made manik smiled broadly..

Manik : " Navya ji ..dubara dekh lijiye.."..he said with a big broad smile and asked all of them to sit inside the car..and they complied..

Soon they all reached Taj Mahal ..which was looking ethereal ..

Taj mahal :

Nandini : "it's so pure and serene..I haven't seen such peaceful place in my whole life..".. She said overwhelmingly looking at the love monument ..

All the 5 people finally standing in front of taj..that too together without having any secrets in heart..and if you have no burden in your heart then you actually start enjoying every single second of your life..

Manik : " indeed it's beautiful..but not more than you.."..he said while bending towards her ears a little..and his sweet whisper made her blush..their beautiful session was noticed my other 3 ..

Cabir : "ahem! Manik sir can we go inside".. He asked after clearing his throat on which Nandini chuckled and manik with eyes gave him permission..and the new formed family finally entered inside the Taj..

And soon they reached the main Gate of Taj..from where they can enter into the beautiful tomb..

Mukti : " its really very beautiful place..how I wish to stay here forever.."..she exclaimed looking at the magnetic beauty of the love monument..which attracts every other person..

Manik : "I think Hume andar chalna chahiye..".. He said and held Nandini's hand..on which she gave him a confused look..

Nandini : " what? "..she asked as they all proceed further..and they were standing behind..

Manik : " what what?..bhul gayi for what we came here?.."..he said looking at her and then she made a sorry face as she was totally in captivate of the monument that she forgot the soul reason of their visit..

Nandini : 'sorry sorry.."..she instantly apologized with a cute pout on which he smiled broadly..

Manik : "acha now go..".. He then left her hand. .and she ran towards the trio..to catch them..while manik stand still..

Manik : " I hope sab ache se ho jae.."..he prayed silently and almighty smiled at his nervousness.. Soon he too moved ahead to join them..

Nandini : 'ummm..navya tum mere sath Chalo na.."..she came in between Cabir and navya..as they both were walking together but totally ignoring each other..

Then Nandini dragged navya with her on which Cabir felt bad..he so wanted to stop navya but he was helpless.. Manik after seeing his restless state came towards him..

Manik : "Chali gayi na?".. He said while looking straight at Navniti..who were walking happily ..talking ..giggling..

Cabir : " kya?"..he asked being confused from manik's sudden encounter...

Manik : "Cabir..I think you were right..shayad ..she don't love you..".. His last line left Cabir in shock..he so don't wanted to listen this..

Cabir : " kya bole ja raha hai tu.."..he asked in little anger..

Manik : "are Bhai..kya nhi bol raha hoon..sahi bol raha hoon..look at her..she is so happy in her world..agar Woh tujhse pyar karti toh Nandini ke sath nhi jati..hai na ..but Woh chali gayi na.."..he actually added fuel in fire..and Cabir fell in his trap..

Cabir : " what rubbish.. Teri theories apne paas rakh.." ..he bursted as he wasn't ready to accept this fact..and manik smiled inwardly ..

Cabir : "what?.. Has kya raha hai?".. He asked as he caught manik smiling..

Manik : " bro..tu khud soch na ..what you want ?..as some time back..you lost hope..but abhi esa lagta hai that still there is some fire left.."..he after saying this..moved ahead..while whistling ..and leaving a thoughtful Cabir behind..

Cabir : "kya sach mei abhi bhi kuch hope hai?".. And finally Mr.Cabir dhawan start pondering on the most important question..and the credit goes to THE LOVE GURU..MANIK MALHOTRA..

Inside the Taj Mahal :

And then all 5 entered inside the beautiful monument..which left them speechless..

Manik : " kehte hai..suraj ki pehli kiran..or baarish ki pehli boond..yahi aati hai..is chote se roshan Dan se.."..he told them while they all look at that ray of light illuminating all over..

Navya : "thank you manik sir for bringing us here..".. She said in joyous tone looking at that ray..while Nandini and mukti were admiring the architecture ..

Nandini : " seriously ..thank you manik.."..even she thanked him profusely..on which he smiled..and soon they saw the grave of two love birds..

Manik : "that's Shah jahan and Mumtaz's graves..it was shah Jahan's last wish..ki uski dead body ko uski wife Mumtaz ke bagal mei he rakha Jaye..so that the two remain together..".. He told them with a glint of love in his eyes..and everyone was adoring the story..

Taj mahal is not a love monument but actually its a living love story..who ever once enter inside the taj easily fall in love..because the aroma itself talks about love..every single thing about taj depicts only true love..

Cabir : " kehte hai jab Mumtaz ki death Hui toh Shah jahan ne 2 saal ke liye apne ap ko kaid kardia tha..he was so depressed that he announced 2 years of mourning .."..he told them the most amazing fact ..on which navya looked at him..

Navya : "kya sach mei sachi mohabbat hoti hai?".. She asked looking at him..and he once again start drowning in her eyes..

Cabir : " mohabbat toh sachi he hoti hai..bas use samjhne ki jarurat hoti hai.."..he answered looking at her..while the other 3 were witnessing their blooming relation..

Nandini : "pyaar agar sacha ho ..toh rahein mil jati hai..kitni bhi duriyan kyu na ho..kitni bhi shikhayatei kyu na ho..magar Woh do dil mil jate hai..".. She said looking at the graves ..and her words did miracle ..navya and Cabir realized that they need to talk..but the only problem was.. Who will take the initiative..

Actually this the problem of every other person.. " pehle ap..pehle ap ke chakar pe..ghadi nikal jati hai".. If you love someone then go ahead ..announce it..tell that one ..don't keep it in heart..because you never know..what tomorrow may bring..

Manik : "ignore kar Cabir..she is bit emotional..".. He said in his ears.. But his motive was only to push Cabir..

Cabir : " Salle tu dost hai ya dushman.. "..he asked glaring at him.. On which manik smiled..

Manik : " Jo chahe samjh le.."..he asked in playful manner..and Cabir rest his case as arguing with manik is equal to bang your head on wall..

After sometime ..

All were busy in clicking pics..and every now and then..manik was poking Cabir ..

Cabir : "fine ..I have to take this step..".. He finally said while looking at Navniti as they were clicking selfies..

He went ahead and held navya's hand and in other second ..he pulled navya towards him..which made manan smile to the fullest..

Cabir : " Navya..I know Maine jhuth ka Sahara liya tumhari life mei aane ke liye..but mera pyaar jhutha nhi tha..I lo......"..before Cabir could complete ..navya placed her hand on his mouth..

Navya : "I love you Cabir ..".. She confessed ..leaving a shocked Cabir..and manan mukti's happiness crossed all boundaries..

Cabir removed her hand from his mouth..and looked at her in utmost shock..while navya instantly hugged him..and he too requited back with equal fervor..

Navya : " am sorry Cabir..humne apko hurt kiya..but hum bhi apse pyaar karte hai.."..she confessed and manan side hugged each other..and Nandini took mukti too in their hug..they were really happy to see cavya together..

Cabir : "I love you navya..".. He confessed happily ..

" and we love you..".. Manik Nandini and mukti shouted in unison..and jumped upon cavya to hug..while the almighty blessed that happy family..

Screen freezes on their happy faces..

Hey! Lovely readers..be patient enough I will try to give new part asap..its just am very very busy..hope you all understand..and from here all parts will be fresh..so enjoy..will try to continue all my stories..keep supporting..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro