6. Dare to kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter : 6

MaNan Land :

Manik and Nandini were still sleeping..peacefully in each other arms..Nandini's head was on manik's heart..while his head was touching her head..her hand was around his waist..and his hand was wrapped around her shoulder..both were having a cute sweet smile on their faces ..just then Nandini's phone start ringing...it was a alarm..its already 8 in morning...

She snuggled more in manik's embrace... Ignoring the continuous buzz of her phone..and he tighten his hold on her...

But she really got irritated ..so she moved out of his grip and turned off the alarm of her phone..and just when she left him..he opened his eyes ...

Manik : "shona bol toh diya Karo..".. He complained after sitting back on bed..he rested his head on bed rest..

Nandini : smiled she knows what he's talking about..."patidev..sorry"... She hold her ears..and made a cute pout..he smiled at her cute antics and gestured a kiss and she side hugged him..

Manik : " so shona..aaj ek sath college chale.."..he said while entwining their fingers..

Nandini : both start playing with the each other fingers "you know na...hum nahi jaa sakte ek sath..fir bhi...".. She explained him like nth time...but still he don't get bored with the same question...

Manik : " Han I know.."..he said in a bit low voice..

Nandini looked at him and said .."I know manik..you won't to announce that you are married..and am your wife..trust me manik..Even I want that...but not before I achieve something in my life..."...he was about to say something but she hushed him by putting her finger on his lips..

Nandini : "let me complete.. Please.."., and he blinked his eyes in assurance..and she continued .." Manik..you are THE MANIK MALHOTRA..owner of malhotra textiles..malhotra industries..malhotra miles..malhotra advertising agency..and what not...and me ..am just a common girl manik ..am so proud to call you mine...and I want you should also proud to call me your girl...this is what I want...and just after meri novel "innayatein" ...publish ho jaegi...I will myself tell the whole world ...that am MANIK MALHOTRA'S WIFE..."...she explained with shine in her eyes..he kissed on her head. .he is already proud of her..she being so selfless..so independent.. Makes him crazy about her...

Manik : "nahi ..us din I will tell the whole world...that am NANDINI MALHOTRA'S HUSBAND..."... He said with equal shine in his eyes...they both hugged each other tight...

After sometime..they both get ready and Manik was sitting on the dinning table..while Nandini was serving him breakfast..and he was admiring HIS GIRL...just when she was about to sit on the chair ..he pull her and she landed up on his lap...luckily there was no servant around to witness their khullam khulla pyaar ...

Nandini : " kya kareho ho..breakfast toh aram se kar liya Karo.."..she said with a smile on his lips..

Manik : "aram se he toh karha hoon.."., he said ..while nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..while she tilted her head in left side to give him more access...

Nandini : " manik ..late ho raha hai ..."..she managed to say this only..as his hands were sending shivers to her whole body..he was massaging her upper body..while nuzzling in her neck..

Manik : "let me have my energy drink.".. He said with a mischievous voice..while she knows what is coming next...

He fused his lips with her..making her crazy as before fusing his lips..he applied honey all over her lips...he was relishing the taste of honey...on her lips...her both lips were in his mouth...while she sat down crossing both her legs around his hips...now her lower body was touching him there..and he start sucking her lips even more...as in between the kiss she was moving forward and backward..rubbing her body down...and he was in heaven...he deepen the kiss even more...she was holding his neck...making him more closer to her...the need of oxygen made them apart..otherwise these two can spend their whole life while kissing each other..

Manik : " you are making me insane shona.."..he said ..after joining their forehead...

Nandini : "and I love insane patidev..".. She said with a broad smile..he then pecked on her lips..

Manik : " and I just love the way you call me patidev..and my name in your cell phone as PRIVATE PROPERTY..I love that.."..he said while locking his hand behind her back..

Nandini : "and I love when you call me shona..and of course I also love my name in your cell phone..as MY LEGAL PROPERTY.."... She said after pecking his lips...

Now they both smiled ..after having breakfast both left for college..manik being stubborn head..took her with him..and dropped her a little far from college...

Just when..she was standing outside the car..Manik rolled down the window of car..

Manik : " shona..koi nhi dekhega..agar dekhega to we will handle..but plz...I won't let you walk all the way to college.."...he said like a typical caring husband..

Nandini : "patidev..college hai he kitna door..I will be there in 5 minutes.. Tum jao..before anyone see us ..".. She said this...and guess what...SOMEONE SAW THEM..it was NAVYA...she came towards them..

Navya : " good morning sir.."..she greeted him while he maintained his persona..and smiled back..

Nandini was terrified as what will navya ask now..she was thinking for 1000 of excuses in her mind...

Navya : "aap dono yahan?..".. She asked them with a question mark look on her face..

But before Nandini can answer..Manik replied..

Manik : " ummm..Navya right..".,he asked as if he is guessing..but Nandini looked at him and said in her mind ..

Nandini : "acting to ese karha hai..jese sach mai nhi janta..kitna innocent face bana leta hai..ise toh actor hona chahiya tha..."... She thought all this while Navya was very happy that at least he knows her name..she happily said yes..

Manik : " actually she was standing here..looking for any transport.. So I stopped to offer some help..but she's refusing..why don't you both come inside..I will take you to college..."...he said with such a soft and impressible smile that who will say no to him..

And that too a girl...no ways..so navya happily accept his offer ..while Nandini glared at him...and he gave a evil smirk to her..

Nandini : " seriously ..HE IS THE MANIK MALHOTRA..he knows every way out...and even his stars always are on his sides..."...she thought to herself while sitting next to him in car..and navya occupied the back seat..

In no time..all the three reached the college..NavNi thanked him...

Manik : "my pleasure..see you both in class..",.he said with warm smile on which anyone can die..just when navya stepped out of the car..Nandini instantly said..

Nandini : " stop smiling..every girl is already gone mad on your looks..agar aaj kisi ne tumpe line maari...then am really gonna kill her .."..she said in a stern voice while he was smiling like an idiot..." Aur..tum..koi jarurat nhi hai har ladki se haske bat karne ki..now..bye.."...he was still smiling and Nandini moved out of his car..

But he gave a quick kiss on her cheek..before she step out...

Luckily manik's car had a black film ..so navya didn't saw anything..

Navya : "tujhe Bari der lagi utarne mei"...she said..

Nandini : " woh..bag khul gaya tha"..she again gave lame excuse..and both entered inside the college..while manik smirked..

Manik : "typical wifey.."... He again smiled and then parked his car and entered inside the college...

Canteen :

As their first class got canceled. .so Nandini,mukti,navya and some more students was sitting in the canteen playing truth and dare..

The bottle stopped on Nandini..and it's her time to choose ..truth or dare...

Nandini : " OK..toh..I will choose..DARE.."..she said with a smile and everyone start hooting..

Mukti : "OK then..your dare is...Jo bhi pehla person ..enter karega..canteen mei..you have to kiss him...".. She said with a smirk while Nandini looked at her in shock..and everyone start clapping loudly.." And 1st person should be only a boy.."
..now everyone start hooting...

Nandini grabbed her by her hand and said..

"Pagal ho gai hai kya?..kuch bhi bol rahi hai"., she said in a soft voice audible to mukti only..

Mukti : " chill kar na tu.."...she said in a casual tone...everyone start cheering for Nandini. ..while she was thinking what to do..kissing some other boy is like killing herself..she thought..

Everyone was looking in the direction of gate...and when the person entered inside the canteen..all were shocked...as he was the MOST HANDSOME MAN OF SPACE...THE MANIK MALHOTRA..

A girl : "freak...yeh toh manik sir hai.."... Nandini saw towards him..and a smile appeared on her lips...his eyes were roaming all over in the canteen..and then he spotted her..looking at him with a smrik..

Nandini : " manik sir hai toh kya hua..dare us dare... "..she said with full confidence while others were looking at her with disbelief... She stood up and start walking towards manik. ..Who was still standing on the door...he was panting heavily ..and it proved he came running all the way to canteen..

She was walking towards him..

Nandini : " get ready for your first public kiss patidev..."..she thought with a smirk on her face..while manik was looking at her in confusion..

She was standing close to him...she cupped his cheeks...and he was shocked ...

Nandini : "I so wanted to kiss on lips..but I won't make our private moment public..".. She said in low soft to be audible only to him..

She instantly gave a quick kiss on his cheek...and he was shocked to the core and while other were still looking at her courageous move with their wide eyes...

She smirked looking at him..as he was shocked to the core ..then she rushed out of canteen...

He composed himself..and closed his open mouth and left out from canteen...

Mukti : " yeh sach mei hua..ya mai koi dream dekh rahi thi ..."...she said still out of shock..as Nandini being a shy girl...just now kissed a man and that too their new professor...

Navya : "I think hamari Nandini pe koi bhoot ka saaya hai..yeh hua kese..sati savitri bani sunny Leone..."... Even she was shocked to the hell..

Terrace :

Nandini was on terrace ...manik came their from behind and she hugged him instantly and he hugged her even more tightly..

Manik : " yeh sab kya tha..you sent text to me..and then that kiss.."...he said while hugging her. ..

(Flashback)

While mukti asked her to kiss a boy..she was deep thoughts...then she brought out her phone ..when everyone was looking at The door...she sent text to manik..

Nandini : "need u in canteen asap..emergency.. "...her single text made him terrified and he came running to the canteen...

(Flashback end)

She broke the hug...

Nandini : " mukti ne dare diya tha..kya karti.."...
She said in a innocent voice...

Manik : "acha...or pata hai tumhara text padhke mail kitna dar gaya that..".. He also complained...

She hold her ears and said sorry to him...while he smiled and moved her hands from her ears...

Manik : " saja to milegi.."..she very well knew what type of punishment he was talking about..

So she without any delay ...slammed her lips with his..and he start responding to the kiss with equal passion and intensity... Both were chewing lips of each other..like its their favorite chocolate...his hands as always being naughty...touching her upper body...squeezing it...making her moan..he entered inside her mouth...and start sucking her tongue..while she was moving her hands on his back...in a sync...after a passionate kiss..both of them broke apart..

Nandini : "you are my favorite choco pie..."... She said after pecking his lips...

Manik : " and you are my favorite honey...".,,he said after pecking her lips and before he took her again in a passionate kiss..she pushed him and ran out...she stand on the door and said..

Nandini : "patidev...professor mode on karlijiye...and Han...no double meaning talks..."..she winked at him and left out...

He smirked and said " double meaning ke bina class incomplete lagegi wifey..."...and he also moved out of there..to take the class ..

Enjoy❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro