13. That was him?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MaNan land :

Its a brand new morning ..a new morning of their life..its a saying that after a dark stormy night..there comes a brighter morning ..and may be this morning is that bright morning of their life which will going to change a lot in their messy world..

When a true heart cries ..god himself shed tears with it.. Yesterday's rain which was out if season clearly shows that almighty himself was crying with the vulnerable souls of this home...

Everyone is all set to leave for Palankhet as planned by Cabir..they have a flight to catch..Nandini was calmly sitting inside the car..and Cabir gestured Abhimanyu to drive and he nodded..Cabir sat beside Nandini in the middle seat and Navya took the last seat..

Abhimanyu drove away ..and in mid all were talking so that Nandini can also talk with them..but she wasn't paying any attention to their talks..she was constantly looking outside the window..

Cabir : "Nandini".. He called her softly and she looked at him..

Nandini : " hmm?"...she just hmm'ed and he gave a weak smile to her..

Cabir : "tum theek ho na?".. He asked very lovingly patting on her head like a real elder brother who cries and laugh on her sister's pain and happiness respectively..

Nandini : " Han".. She answered with a faint smile and then again started looking outside..they all noticed that but they were helpless...they aren't able to help her in any manner..

Nandini : "hum kaha ja rahe hai Cabir?".. Suddenly she asked turning towards him and he smiled..

On the other hand..

A tall boy was packing his bag..he has some faded bruised over his head.. His deep brown eyes were looking here and there to grab some of his items ..just when a lady entered inside his room and saw him packing stuff..

" beta!".. She exclaimed in her lovable tone and he looked at her..

"Jaana jaruri hai kya?".. She asked after giving him a tiffin ..and he happily took that..

" hmm".. He just hmm'ed ..and placed the tiffin in his bag..

"But tum jaa kaha rahe ho?".. She asked and he smiled ...

" palankhet" ..he answered with a smile ..

On the other hand :

Inside the car :

Cabir : "Palankhet" ..he told her and she smiled ..she started looking outside ..when she recalled a memory of Manik ....

(Flashback)

"Listen Mr. Malhotra ..its my honeymoon so it's my choice where I want to go..".. Nandini said stubbornly while Cabir and Manik was looking at some pamphlets of different countries..

" shona! Its not only your honeymoon.. I think its mine as well..".. He said sarcastically and she gave a angry glare to him..Manik instantly adopt silence and this was noticed by Cabir who was sitting in front of them..

He broke into the the loud laughter after seeing such scenario in front of his eyes..

"Nandini ..how you manage to do this?" ..he asked while controlling his laughter and MaNan looked at him with confusing expression..

"Maine kya kiya?".. She asked being very naive and innocent ..

" like seriously you are asking me this?.. You made THE MANIK, MALHOTRA quiet ..is that a small thing?".. He asked with a mischievous smirk on his face and Manik rolled his eyes upwards while Nandini mentally patted her back..

"Well! This is really a very small thing..hai na manik..".. She said after holding his arms and leaned her head on his shoulder..he smiled looking at her..

" yes! Its a very small thing for my shona..".. He said with a amusing smile on his face ..and held her hand which is on his arms..

"Okay my love birds.. Now shall we decide the location?".. He said while looking at the duo who were lying in each other arms In front of him..

" Han! Mai batati hoon ..".. She said in excitement like a small baby..and Manik Cabir laughed at her excitement as if she isn't going on honeymoon but for a picnic..

"Kya?".. She asked as they both look at her keenly ..and they shrugged their shoulder at the same time.. And she made bad face..

" okay! So I want to go Palankhet.. " .. She told them so excitingly like she is talking about Paris..

She looked at them..as they both were looking at her like she has two horns on her head.. She gave them a confusing expression..

"What?.. Ese kya dekh rahe ho?"?...she asked looking at their faces..

Soon they both burst into laughter..and she looked at them more confusingly ..

" Palankhet? ..are you serious Nandini? ".. Cabir asked ..

" Palankhet? ".. Manik asked in confusion..

" Han Palankhet... I have heard its a very beautiful hill station..".. She said with a big smile ..

"But Nandini..you both can roam whole world then why Palankhet? ..its a very small place..".. Cabir asked and now Nandini become a little emotional..this went unnoticed by both of them..

" Mai Meera Maa ko Palankhet mei he mili thi.. Jab badhi Hui ..toh Maa ne bataya ki mai unhe Palankhet ek temple mei mili thi.. Tabse he I want to go Palankhet once..".. She told them emotionally and both listened her calmly..

"Hum Palankhet he jaenge..".. Manik assured her and side hugged her..she too smiled..And Cabir admired the love in their heart..

(Flashback end)

Inside the car :

Nandini recalled all that happily.. She smiled painfully while looking outside the window..

Nandini : " because of my studies..we never went to Palankhet but now am going there Manik..but all alone..".. A tear rolled out of her eyes..but she wiped them off..

On the other hand ..

"I have a flight to catch aunty..mai chalta hoon..".. The boy touched the lady's feet ..she blessed him and he left ..

" Jo yeh chahta hai..ise woh mil Jaye..".. She prayed silently for the boy ..with a hope in her eyes..

After some hours..

Palankhet..

Its evening ..and they all reached Palankhet..indeed its a very beautiful place..and most importantly a very peaceful place ..

They all were sitting outside the hotel ..and watching the beauty of the city.. Nandini was sitting quietly wrapping herself with the shawl..she was looking constantly towards the silent mountain..

Cabir : "Nandini..you need something?".. He asked as he took his seat beside her.. She smiled and nodded no..

Cabir gestured something to Navya and she nodded ...

Navya : " hum toh bahut bore ho rahe hai..let's play something..".. She said in enthusiastic tone..looking at Nandini..who was looking side ways ..paying no attention..

Abhi : "Han..wese baat toh sahi hai..so what should we play?".. He said while looking at Nandini with corner of his eyes ...

Mukti : "are Nandini..tu bata na ..kya khele?".. She asked her which brought Nandini's attention towards them..

Nandini : " kuch bhi ".. She said very normally and Cabir looked at her ..

Cabir : " let's play ..rapid fire game what's say?".. He said after holding Nandini's hand and she smiled..

Mukti : "Han..yeh sahi hai..".. She said looking at all of them..

Cabir : " you are in for it na..".. He said holding her hand and she gave smile to him..

Abhi : "so let's start.. I will give the word..and we all will answer.. First me..then Mukti..then Navya..then Cabir and then Nandini.. Clear!".. He told all of them and they nodded ..

Abhi : " aasman"

Mukti : "taare"

Navya : "roshni"

Cabir : "andhera"

Nandini : "zindagi"..

Listening her answer ..they all become quiet for once ..and looked at her with painful eyes ..but Abhi continued as signalled by Cabir..

Abhi : " majak"

Mukti : "masti"

Navya : "dosti"

Cabir : "pyaar"

Nandini : "Manik" ... She subconsciously said and looked at all of them..her eyes become teary..

Nandini : "excuse me!..".. She instantly excused herself as she don't wanted them to witness her vulnerable state..

Cabir : " I shouldn't done that ".. He accused himself for her pain..Navya placed her hand on his shoulder..

Navya : " you aren't at fault Cabir.."..she tried to console him..but he was looking straight with only pain in his eyes..

Cabir : "sachai Toh yeh hai ki yeh sab Jo ho raha hai.. Only am responsible.." He answered while all looked at him with puzzled expression..

Abhi : "Cabir khudko blame karne se kuch nhi hoga..it was all unfortunate..".. He tried to make him understand but Cabir was way too much hurt..

Cabir : " Abhi..woh accident nahi hota agar Maine ..Maine khud Manik ko dusri car nahi di hoti..woh Toh humare sath aana chahte the..but I sent them alone..it was my fault only mine..".. He accused himself and went out from the place..while they all tried to stop him..

Navya : "na jaane kitna dard apne dard kaid kiya hua hai usne..samjh nahi aata kabhi kabhi ki shikayat kare uparwale se ya ro le ..".. She said with eyes full of tears..

Mukti : " I want everything to be fine asap..these painful things I can't handle more ..I just wants to flip the pages of our lives and reach the happiest chapters ..".. She said with painful voice and Abhi consoled her by hugging her side ways ...

Abhi : "let's go behind them..its not good to leave them alone..I think Cabir bhi Nandini ke Peeche gaya hoga.."..he said and they all complied .. Soon they all went behind Cabir and Nandini..

On the road...

Nandini was walking..silently ..her eyes were full of tears and she was recalling him only.. How at every step of hers he was with her and today ..he isn't anywhere..she so want to crush herself in his arms.. She wants her old times back ..just like that fairy tale life they were living..

Nandini : " I miss you patidev..".. She said in her heart while her eyes were full of tears only..

"TAXI!" .. Suddenly She heard a very familiar voice ..she looked straight.. I boy with long black coat ..standing back facing her.. She tried to look at him..but failed... She was little far from him..

She walked towards him..and just then a taxi passed through her.. She was walking ..he turned around to see the taxi..but as soon as he turned around..she froze on her spot.. She was shocked to core..

She wasn't able to believe her eyes.. He was standing in front of her eyes.. The same face.. The same eyes.. The same figure.. The same height .. Her Manik..

"Manik!".. She took his name very softly ..but before she could do anything..or even understand anything..he sat down in the car and driver drove away..

This made her come back to reality ..

" maaniiikkk " .. She shouted his name and ran behind the the taxi like a maniac.. Cabir who was coming towards her ..was shocked to see her running on the busy road like a insane..

Cabir : "nandiiniii".. He shouted her name from back but she was running ..paying no attention to her surrounding..her concentration was only on the car..

" maniikk".. She was shouting running..just when she was about to collide with a high speed car coming towards her..but the person applied breaks on time..and Cabir froze seeing this..

He ran towards her ..and hold her as she was still running ...

Cabir : "whats wrong with you Nandini?.. Kuch ho jata tumhe Toh?".. He shouted on her and now she looked at him with tears of joy in her eyes..

Nandini ; " Cabir..Maine..Maine na..Cabir woh ."..she was trying to tell him what she saw but her own vocal cord was ditching her..

Cabir : "kya baat hai Nandini?".. He asked looking at her puzzled face..

Meanwhile others too arrived there ..and saw Cabir Nandini standing in the mid of road..they ran towards them..

Nandini : " Maine Manik ko dekha Cabir..I saw him..".. She told him with joy ..but Cabir sighed ..

Cabir : "Manik nahi hai Nandini..please..its all your imagination..".. He tried to explain but she was adamant..

Nandini : " nahi..woh Manik he tha..I saw him..woh woh Manik he tha..".. She sounded like a insane person while others were shocked..

Cabir : "Nan...".. He tried to say something when his phone started ringing..and he saw Navya Abhi..Mukti there..he asked Navya to look after her.

Cabir went in the side to receive the call...while somehow they consoled Nandini..and cleared the road..

" what? ".. He shouted in utmost disbelief.. Phone dropped from his hand..and tears fell down his eyes..

Screen freezes on his face..

Dhamaakkaa!!!! Hahahaha..so how was this dhamaka??.. I don't know whether you people liking the story line or not ..and I won't even say that trust me or give me a chance..

Rather than all these things I will say.. Believe on your instincts and think why I choose the name magic recreated .. Then decide whether you all wants to believe in this story or not..but but.. Stay calm ;)

So! Don't forget to comment and do leave your votes..

Love ..kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro