5. In his arms!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manan Land :

A new bright day..today is a big day for Nandini ..she is all set for the big launch of her book... SHE RESIDES IN ME ..from morning everyone was busy in the preparations regarding the launch..so throughout the day Nandini didn't talked with Manik.. It's only because she was all the time surrounded with someone and Cabir being the lovable caring brother was all the time at service of his sister ..

Cabir : "Nandini..all set?".. He asked after coming inside her room as she was looking herself in the mirror..she was looking breath taking in her pink anarkali suit ..

Nandini : " yes.. But am just nervous a bit.. "..she confessed her state of heart after turning around and Cabir smiled..he came towards her and placed his one hand on her cheek..

Cabir : "you are a champion Nandini ..just follow your heart ..and do it ..because Meri Nandini jo bhi karti hai dil se karti hai..aur jo kaam dil se ho woh kabhi galat nhi ho sakta.." ..he said very lovingly looking in her eyes..and she instantly relaxed..his words did magic..she smiled broadly and hugged him tight..

Nandini : "thank you Cabir ..".. She said with a content heart and Cabir took her in his protective embrace like a elder brother..

" yeh rahe yeh dono..".. A sudden voice made them broke the hug..and both looked towards the gate where Navya and Mukti standing and smilingly looking at them..

Both entered inside ..and came towards the duo..

Mukti : "agar tum dono Bhai behen ka ho gaya ho toh hum neeche chale?..guest aa chuke hai..".. She told them and both smiled..

Navya : " Mukti ..yeh dono humesha hum dono ko nhi bhool jate ?" ..she complained innocently..and Cabir came towards her after giving a smile to Nandini..

Cabir : "and my Bollywood queen is back.."..he said after wrapping his hands around her shoulder..but his this one tag made her lost in some thoughts..she was all quiet ..

Cabir sensed her restlessness.. So he from his eyes asked Mukti to take Nandini out..

Mukti : " Nandini..chalo hum neeche chalte hai..let the couple be ..".. She winked to Nandini and she smiled ..

After Nandini and Mukti moved out of the room..Cabir turned Navya towards him...and held her by her arms..her face was down..her eyes were stuck on the ground..

Cabir : "Navya.. Kya baat hai?".. He asked very softly..she just nodded her head in no..so he placed his finger under her chin and raised her face ..as soon as she raised her eyes..he saw tears welled up in them..she was crying..

Cabir : " Nav..."..before he could complete ..she crushed in his arms...and he was shocked with her sudden outburst..he rubbed her back to soothe her...but she was beyond his control today..she was badly crying in his arms..

Cabir : "Navya..please..stop crying..at least tell me hua kya hai?".. He asked very softly ..and in his love filled voice..

Navya : " I miss Manik sir ..Cabir..tumhe pata hai..he used to call me Bollywood queen..Cabir agar aaj woh yahan hote toh yeh saari khushiyan double ho jati..kyu Cabir?..how can god be so cruel on us?.. He took Manik sir from us?"...she sobbed in his arms..and he listened all that very calmly..

Cabir : "don't blame god for all that.."..he said very sternly and she broke the hug..and looked at him in confusion..

Cabir : " ESA bahut kuch hai..jisse hum sab anjaan hai..and I promise I will grab every info regarding that..I promise..".. He said with a determined face..and wiped off her tears..

Cabir : "filhal..we need to be with Nandini..it's a big day for her..so we can't spoil it..hai na..".. He said while wiping her tears and she nodded..he smiled and combed her messy hairs..he once again hugged her..to calm her down..

Then he took her outside with him..to attain the launch party organised by Nandini..

In the hall :

Nandini was talking to some of the quest when Cabir and Navya ..joined her ..everyone was talking to each other and enjoying ..

Cabir : "Nandini ..I think you should launch your book now.." ..he said to her and she nodded..but just then she realized her phone isn't with her..

Nandini : "Cabir..I forgot my phone in room..mai leke aati hoon..".. She said to him..and was about to go when he held her hand..

Cabir : " it's ok ..tum guest ko attend karo..mai lake aata hoon .."..with that he started walking towards the stairs..and she felt like her secret will come out now..

She was feeling helpless as what if ..he will find out about the calls from Manik..then she won't be able to handle the messy situation ..so she ran towards him..

Nandini : "aabb. ..Cabir..tum na ..tum yaha ruko..mai khud he leke aati hoon..".. She said to him..and before he could question her..she ran towards the room in hurry making Cabir startled..

Cabir : " sometimes she behave so weird..".. He said to himself when Navya came to him..and took him with her ..

In the room :

Nandini found her phone on the bed..and picked it up in a fraction of second..as soon as she picked the phone..it started ringing..and the name flashed "private number" ...she knew to whom the call belongs to..so she answered in the first ring itself..

Nandini : "it was so close..".. She said in one breath..with her eyes closed..

" ab kya hua shona?",..the voice was very soothing..which instantly slowed the pace of her heart beat and the lines on her forehead vanished..a smile appeared on her face..

Nandini : "Cabir ..aaj shayad use sab pata chal jata..".. She then narrated everything to him..and he like a good listener listened everything..

Manik : " you should be more careful..you know na this secret shouldn't be disclose right now.."..he made her understand in his calm but stern tone..

Nandini : "I know Manik..and am sorry..I promise from next time I will be careful.."..she assured him ..and sat down on the bed..there was complete silence on both the ends..but even that silence was talking..sometimes you don't need words to talk with your soulmate..sometimes even your silence talk..

Manik : " kya hua!"..he finally broke the ice and she laid on the bed looking at the ceiling..

Nandini : "can't you be here?"..she asked in her helpless voice ..

Manik : " Nan.."..before he could complete ..she cut him in mid..

Nandini : "am sorry.. I know I shouldn't have asked this..I know you have your reasons..it's just that aaj meri book launch hai..a book I wrote after your departure.. Mai bas chahti thi tum yaha hote mere pass..to share my this small happiness.."..she told him in her painful voice ..unknowingly a tear eloped from her eyes..but she instantly wiped them off and got up from the bed..

Manik : " Nandini..tum neeche jao..and attend the party OK..".. He told her very calmly and she smiled weakly..after saying bye to him..she left out of the room with her phone..

In the hall :

She came down..and Cabir asked her that why she ran like that on which she gave a lame excuse to him..that she likes running..and he chuckled at her reply..they both were peacefully talking and even Navya Mukti were talking to them..just when her P.A came to her and asked Nandini to launch her book..as all the guest have arrived..

So Nandini went on the stage for the 1st look of her book..she placed her hand on the knot of the curtain and just when she was about to pull the rope..her phone beeped..she looked at the name so she opened the message .

"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND SHONA..turn around"... She read the text and without any delay she turned around with a thumping heart..

Her eyes wander all over in the crowd ..soon her eyes fell on the person standing very far from others in a corner with his face hidden behind the cap..he raised his cap a little ..and soon a big smile appeared on her face as she saw HIM there..HER LIFE standing in front of him.. tears welled up in her eyes..it was due to happiness..she knows he came..he came only for her..her heart knows that he is there ..there only for her.. Her face light up ..her smile was never ending..

Cabir : " Nandini.."..he called her as he was standing in front of her..and she looked at him..

Cabir : "kya hua?.." He asked being concern for her as she was all teary..but she nodded her head and turned around to open the curtains ...

And soon everyone saw the cover of her book "SHE RESIDES IN ME" ..a book she wrote with all her heart..a book she from start didn't want to end..a book she always wanted to share..a story which will bind loads of people together..

The whole hall echoed with the sound of claps..she turned and saw him with a big smile on his face..she was only looking at him with utmost love in her eyes..their eyes were talking even if they had miles of distance between then..still they were close..connected with the same string..and that is.. LOVE..

"Mam..please say something about the book..".. Her P.A hand over the mike to Nandini..and she was constantly looking at her love of life..when he gestured her to speak..she nodded with a smile..and every eye was on Nandini only..

Nandini : " this story is about love..a true unconditional love ..ek esi kahani Jo na kabhi kisi he suni hogi or na kabhi Dekhi hogi..yeh kahani hai ek esi ladki ki jisne Apna sab kuch kho diya pyaar mei..fir bhi woh jeet gayi..yeh kahani hai ek ese ladke ki jisne sab much meet liya fir bhi woh haar gaya..ek kahani hai Sache pyaar ki..yeh kahani hai sacrifice ki..yeh kahani sirf ek kahani nhi hai..balki yeh kahani khud mei he ek zindagi hai.." ...

She said in one go..and all the people who were listening to her drown in the magic of her words..whatever she said about the story was so magical that they got the urge to read the book asap ..

Soon everyone clapped for her..while Manik was looking at her with proud in his eyes..this success was his dream..he only wanted this for Nandini ..

After sometime..

Manik was still present there..and was standing in the corner..while Nandini was stealing glances ..she was trying her best to go and hug him for once..she So wanted to be in his arms..but unfortunately she just can't.. As she was surrounded by loads of people..but his eyes was stuck on only her..and she can feel his passionate gaze on her..which was enough to cause gossebumbs all over her body..his one single glance on her..create a havoc inside her soul..

So she without thinking anything..started walking towards him..and he was stun with her this move..with every step she took towards him..he moved back..soon they both got lost in the dark area of the mansion..as soon as she reached up to him..he held her hand..and hid her behind a pillar..her back collided with the wall..while he look at her..she was only looking in his eyes..

Manik : "tum yaha kyu aayi?..it was risky?".. He asked looking at her but she was constantly looking in his eyes..without even blinking for once..

Nandini : "tumhe nahi lagta ..yeh question mujhe karna chahiye..".. She asked after placing her one hand on his left cheek..and he looked at her hand..then slowly raised his eyes to look at her..

Ahh! I can peacefully die with his this look.. Her heart screamed..

Manik : " meri shona kuch mange or mai use na doon yeh ho he nhi sakta "..he answered her after placing a kiss on her forehead..which she enjoyed with her eyes closed..

How can someone love this much.. Her heart was filled with enormous love..

Nandini : " I love you..",. With that she crushed her lips with his..and took the charge of a passionate kiss..on which he too responded back with equal fervor...

Soom he took the charge and start kissing her hungrily..she start caressing his hairs..he was devouring her lips..she was sucking his lips..his hands were moving on her back..she bite his lower lip and he also bit her upper lip..both start sucking their lips..to ease the pain..she entered inside his mouth..their tongue were fighting..dancing..dominating each other..he was sucking his touch..then she start sucking his tongue ..without breaking the kiss ..he picked her up a little and she wrapped her legs securely around his waist..both wasn't in the mood to call off the passionate kiss..he started moving inside ..and soon they both entered inside a dark room..he locked the door and landed her on the bed..

He after feeling her out of breath..broke the kiss..but both look at each other with enormous love ..a love which binded them together in one soul..

Nandini : "mark me as yours..".. She said in a slow voice audible only to him..on which he smiled and kissed on her lips ..that was a very soft and slow kiss..

Their lips tingled and he start sucking her lips..she opened her mouth and let his tongue in..and now he was relishing her mouth..she start opening his shirt button ..and without breaking the kiss...she made him threw his shirt somewhere in the corner of room..he opened the zip of her anarkali...and soon he threw her choridaar as well...he slide down his hand between her thighs and start running his hand there..she was moaning badly in his mouth..he deepen the kiss more...and start rubbing vigorously ..he was creating havoc inside her...she was no less..she was scratching his back..he stopped kissing..as he can feel..she need air..but he keep rubbing down there..and then bent down..and kissed there..she start blushing hard..then he covered both of them with the quilt..and in one thrust..he claimed her..she felt pain down there but soon her pain turned into the pleasure..and she was enjoying every bit of it..every sweet torture her patidev providing her..

After a intense passionate ride..he crushed on the bed beside her..and she placed her head on his chest ..he took her in his arms..and cover them with the duvet carefully..

"Nandini..".. She heard a sound..and next she was shocked to hell...

Screen freeze on her shocking face..

Today these pics really irritated me ..from last two hours I was trying to add but every time I got error ..but but but ..even am stubborn ..hehehe..bina pics add kiye mai maani nahi ..hehehe ..

Hope you all like the update..do leave your comments..and yes..don't forget to vote..I always wait for your precious comments..

Love you all ..

My soul sister is badly ill.. Please pray for her speedy recovery..she means world to me can't see her in pain..so please pray for her..

Love..Kajal.. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro