1-Inner Demons

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The shadows had to start somewhere, didn't they?

The hellscape in front of me provided enough information to figure it out.

For the years I had lived I'd never seen such a horrific sight as the one before me. Miles of rock and barren trees stretched in every direction, and nothing but the hollow sound of the sand drifting on the wind echoed throughout it. 

A spike of fear resonated through me, spurring me into a mood only death could stop. I ran from tree to tree tapping each lightly with the hilt of my pocket-sized dagger I had folded into my palm. An electrifying excitement buzzed to life in bottomless pit of my mind and I almost fell into it, narrowly missing the ledge that appeared out of no where in the landscape I ran through.

A wall crashed down, and I fell onto my knees, sobbing as I choked out "Pl-please, no more pain" the world was droned out as she fell onto her side, sobbing, as all of the broken pieces of her mind fell back into one piece.

And so the cycle began again.

Running free in her mind, finding pain, and having emotions break her down, one by one. 

But every time that happened, she would piece herself back together again and pretend everything was okay, and that she wasn't broken into a million pieces, not on the verge of insanity of every god-damned second of the day.

My eyes cleared and I was in a new place of my mind, what I liked to call the "hellscape".

I hope you all liked it!

And as I said in the description, most of this will and has been based on my own self-doubt and emotionally-wrecked mind, so if you ask the meaning behind something, I usually will have an answer for you.

Nora<3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro