// 10 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maybe now I made some of you happy. *wink wink*

I was speechless when walked into his apartment. The word luxury shouted from each side of his apartment but even though, his apartment seemed too cold for me. Impersonal. Unsettled. He tuned everything into dark colors in contrast with white. Huge windows through which you could see the entire Seoul. All those lights in dark. On one side he has an impressive collection of small mirrors. Widescreen TV, big leather couch, bookshelf full of books. Between the living room and the kitchen he had an open space. I really like the idea.

"So, what do you think about it? Do you like it?" he asked me, and I immediately opened my mouth but I couldn't say a word. 

After few seconds I answered, "It looks nice." 

"Nice? So it means you don't like it that much. Well, what do you think it's missing here?" he asked in surprise.

"Something personal. For example photos in frames, plants and something colorful maybe. " I answered and went to the window to see the whole Seoul, "but if you live here for a short time, I get it. You're probably busy to arrange it here."

"No, I'm not." he aswered. 

"Okay." I whispered and turned back to him.  

"Will you give me one of your photos, Jin? I don't want my apartment to look cold and impersonal, not for you." he asked me. I bent my head down, bitting nervously my lower lip. 

His broad shoulders made you want to touch them, to grab them roughly and left marks there. He was completely focused on cutting an onion and no matter how hard he tried, he was hopeless. I quickly replaced him as he went to prepare the table. I threw a chopped onion in a pan together with the other vegetable and meat and started to mix it. Now I felt his his gaze on me. I had to unbutton one button of my white shirt because it was really hot in the kitchen. A few strands of my hair began to stick on my forehead and I ran my fingers through my hair to fix them. He sighed and I look at him, his gaze went through and through to my body and finally stopped on my lips. I shook my head with a smile and continued with cooking. 

I heard his steps going closer to me but I tried to focus more on cooking. I couldn't. His cologne and his chest hitting my arm. My heart started beating faster than usual and my breathing quickened as well. 

"N-Namjoon." I muttered his name. 

"What it is, baby?" he whispered, his lips rubbed against my ear when he told it.

"Stop, p-please." I muttered again and he places his lips carefully on my neck, making sure he's leaving a visible mark there. 

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." he chuckled. 

His hand turned off the cooker and with a blink of an eye, I was sitting on a kitchen counter with his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him even closer to me. I was tangling his hair with my fingers and he roughly bit my lower lip. I moaned his name when his lips attacked my neck again and his hands started to unbuttoned my shirt but he lost his patience and tore my shirt so the buttons just rolled on the ground. He helped me to take it off so my favourite shirt was now lying on a floor along with his grey hoodie. 

"But the food-" I mumbled and he lifted me up from the kitchen counter.

"Fuck the food, babyboy. The only thing I want to eat right now is you." he growled. 

"Oh my." I moaned and with a smirk on his face, he carried me to his bedroom. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro