Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Justin

We finally made it to the front after waiting in line for about ten minutes. My eyes wandered around until a voice caught my attention. "Next!" I hurry over to the turnstile and hand a young girl our tickets. "How many are you with, gorgeous?" She gave me a flirtatious smile, causing me to slightly grimace. "Two." I say. Cat comes up from behind and takes my arm into her hands, quickly glaring at the girl. Jaxon chuckles as the girl glares back and scans our tickets.

One at a time, we walk through the turnstile after getting our tickets back. We heard a mumble saying "She looks like a whore." from the girl. Cat said something a little louder so the girl could her, making me laugh loudly. "I think she's talking about herself."

Sassy. I like it.

---

Sunlight burned my eyes as we step out of the building for The Simpsons Ride. "That was fun." Jaxon says with a grin on his face, his brown eyes taking the sunlight as mine did. I chuckled softly as I saw a guy with blue eyes squinting hard. All you could see were the slits of his eyes. "I've really got to use the bathroom though." 

Doing as he says, we find the restrooms and quickly relieve ourselves. I walk out after washing my hands, knowing Jaxon is still using the bathroom.  Cat was sitting on one of the benches in the corner of the pavilion area, hardly anybody around. She rubbed her arms trying to get some heat from the friction it makes. I take off my jacket, leaving me in a tank top and hand it to her. She gratefully puts it on and cuddles up into me. 

I couldn't help but realize she was staring at my biceps. A small smile crept onto my face as I felt a finger touch my skin. Looking back down, her finger was tracing the tattoos on my arm. Two full sleeves is quite a lot huh? It's really nothing. 

"Okay guys, I think it's time t-" Our lips somehow connected before Jaxon looked up at us from his phone. We pulled away as he shook his head with. Cat put her hands up to her face to cover the redness from her cheeks, her eyes peeking above her hands. "Uh...it's 10:26." he says. I nod my head and help Cat stand. 

The cold wind nipped at our faces as we made our way of the park and towards the parking lot. Time for a four drive back to Tallahassee. Florida may be hot most of the time, but it can get chilly...

Both Cat and Jaxon fell asleep in the car, it being around two-thirty in the morning. It was now Sunday meaning there's only two more days until we have to go back to our classes. I shut my door, the sound waking Jaxon up from his light sleep. "Hey, help me get her into the house." I say softly. A slight nod came from him as he rubbed his eyes and shut his door. 

I opened the her door and unbuckled her seat belt. She stirred for a quick moment before I placed my arms under her back and legs and picked her up with no problem. I allowed Jaxon to shut and lock the doors after giving him the keys. After unlocking the door, I carried her up the steps and into my bedroom. I opened my drawer and put a pair of my joggers and a t-shirt on the bed next to her. I then grabbed a pair of joggers for myself along with a pair of clean underwear. 

Cat

I stirred for a moment before opening my eyes, realizing I'm in Justin's bedroom. The shower was running so I sat up and looked around. There were a fresh pair of clothes next to me on the bed so I stripped out of my clothes and put them on. They were big, but warm and comfortable. The shower turned off as I heard a shower door slide open. All I heard were clothes being put on and the sink for a few moments. Finally, the bathroom door opened, revealing a shirtless Justin with joggers on. 

I think I may of stared for too long because he smirked and slowly started walking towards me, snaking his arms around my waist. I closed the gap and set my lips on his soft ones. Arms wrapped around his neck, he picked me up and set me back down on the bed. Hovering over me, he placed soft kisses on different places of my face and neck. I tried not to moan knowing Jaxon was in the next room. 

Our foreheads touched once more before he got off of me and pulled the blankets over us. The warmth he gave me after pulling me into his chest was phenomenal. How someone can be so attractive is beyond me. The soft pillow and warmth of Justin and the bed caused me to fall asleep. But not before hearing soft snores come from him. 

Short update ya'll.

Love me please?

-Lilly

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro