Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As we were in the elevator, I could feel his breath brushing against the back of my neck. How and why is he doing this to me? No. I can't be so easy to take. He could be a player for all I know, maybe even a rapist. I'll have to think of something to do. Maybe we'll just get to know each other and watch a movie. Yeah, we'll do that.

The reflection of the metal elevator frame displayed his face. I observed his features for once. I've only seen his face once or twice today during school hours. His brown eyes flickered from the floor display to the back of my head. His blonde hair freely hung by the side of his head. You could tell blonde wasn't his natural color by his eyebrows and roots. The little curve and thickness of his eyebrows made them look like he had just gotten them waxed at a barbershop. Jawlines were a big deal and his curved perfectly. It looked as if God had took a mold and made his jawline very chiseled. His nose wasn't too big and wasn't too small. It looked adorable to be honest.

He watched my stare in the frame as well which made me look away embarrassed. My neck immediately bent and made me look down at the glossy tile floor. I looked at the floor display and saw it was only at floor eight when I need to be at floor ten. I swear it knows that he's got me feeling a way. Suddenly, the elevator stopped at floor nine and opened it's doors with people waiting outside. They filed in one by one, filling up the space and causing my back to touch Justin's torso. It was kind of awkward considering his hands were rested on my sides and it seemed to him that it was completely normal to do. It felt quite nice, actually.

Ding! Floor eleven, finally. The doors slid open, we stepped out and I led him towards my apartment. I pulled my key out of my little leather purse and stuck it in the keyhole, turning the lock and opening the door. I let myself in and held the door open as he in and shut door for me. He made one of those 'pretty nice' faces as I threw my key on top of the counter and relaxed on the couch. I watched him move as he walked to sit down next to me. Maybe I can ask him to never stop flexing, or maybe I do want him to stop. It's quite attractive and I'd have to beat girls off with a stick.

"Since we're here, let's talk about ourselves." he said softly. I nodded and waited for him to ask or speak.

'"What's your favorite color?"

"Green."

"Cool, mine is blue. Do you happen to have siblings?"

"Yes, I have two sisters, Gracie and Victoria."

"I have a sister and a brother, Jazmyn and Jaxon."

I'm closer with Victoria than I am Gracie. Gracie is the one who's dating my ex with the psycho ass sister that poured a smoothie over my head. Victoria and I have always been close but with Gracie, she's just hated me ever since Bradly and I started dating and when we broke up she got with him. How crazy things can get when two girls have a crush on the same boy. It's very hazardous, let's say, it's like when a guy touches another dude's girl in some way.

"Where are you from?" he asks.

"Texas, how about you?"

"Ontario, Canada."

My mouth dropped, he's Canadian, meaning he obviously loves hockey.

"Do you like hockey." I ask hesitantly, I can't always assume.

"Is that even a question? I love hockey! Toronto Maple Leafs for life."

"Me too! I found an interest in them a few years ago."

A big smiled appeared on his face. Hopefully he's good at hockey or else it's a no. I need a guy who's good at hockey because I'd like to play against him sometime and see who's better.

"I bet you I can beat you in a hockey game." I mumbled. His head snapped towards me and he had a confused look on his face.

"That's hysterical."

I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted from that comment. Next thing I know, I'm pulling him towards my car in the parking garage and driving to the nearest ice rink.

Man, do ya'll want me to put my instagram imagine 'Lifeless' on here or what?

Go check it out if you wanna know what it's about. @ bieberspsycho_

QOTC: What's your favorite sport?

AOTC: Basketball

Ily

-Lilly

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro