41 - the hurting.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kiana's POV

"What the fuck is this Lauren?!" I shouted while giving the girl my phone.

It was a picture of her a Ty at a bar sometime this month, I knew it was sometime this month because she had the bracelet that I gave her for Christmas.

"I can explain Kiana." She said while staring at the ground in embarrassment.

I chuckled bitterly, "This is the second fucking time Lauren. YOU PROMISED DINAH," I shouted. "You fucking promised..."

"I know I did.. I know Kiana." She whispered.

"Why did you do it.." I whispered finally breaking down. "You could've at least told me before I fucking got you this." I sobbed while throwing the promise ring I bought her for our one month anniversary.

"I'm so fucking sorry," her voice cracked.

"You should be." I said bluntly. "Come find me when you want to actually be with me and not him." I said coldly while grabbing my stuff. "Goodbye, Lauren."

Lauren's POV

I watched her walk out before breaking down.

I grabbed my phone and called Dinah, it rang about 3 times before she picked up. "What's up Laur?" Her voice rang.

"I'm so sorry.." I sobbed out.

"Where is she?" Her voice turned serious.

"I-I don't know." I sniffled.

"For fucks sake." She mumbled.

"I'm such a fuck up." I sobbed.

"Lauren Jauregui, shut the fuck up. You love her, I can see it in the way you look at her. Stop going after the douche bag for once and open your goddamn eyes. Kiana loves you, you love her. Stop pushing her away." She says seriously.

"She got me a fucking promise ring Dinah, I fucked up really bad this time." I said while wiping my eyes.

"You made a mistake, but you can't keep doing this to her Lauren. You can't lead her on then do this," she sighed. "I'll call her,"

"Please let me know if she's alright. I really do care about her, even if I don't show it." I whispered.

"I know you do Lo, that's why I'm not freaking out on you. Next time I will not hesitate to give you a poly beat down," she laughs.

"I know, I deserve one. Just let me know if you find out, okay?" I said while biting my lip. I really hope she was okay.

"Okay Lo, calm down. I know it's scary, I'm freaking out too." Her soothing voice rang out.

"Okay, go find her Dinah." My voice cracked.

"Okay, go to sleep Lo It's late." She said before hanging up.

I seriously hope Kiana was okay. I know I don't deserve to have that girl in my life, but I seriously do love her. It scares me, I've never loved anybody this much.

I opened Instagram to see that Kiana had posted. My heart broke when I saw who she was with.

liked by camila_cabello, jacobwhitesides and 543,789 others
kianawilliams: don't hurt me, please. 💔
tagged: jacobwhitesides

~ comments disabled ~

I could even tell she was crying. Her cheeks were redder than usual, they were only that red after she was crying. I knew that because of the night Camila broke her heart.

She wouldn't stop crying, she cried herself to sleep that night. It broke me, and knowing that I made her cry tonight makes me want to break down but I won't. I'll be strong for her.

Fuck. I fuck up everything, I was scared to fall for her but the truth is... I already did. A thousand times. From the first time that I met here in the airport I knew.

She was the one. She's always going to be the one, and I was too stupid to realize that.

I needed to get her back. I needed to tell her how much she means to me, and that I'm in love with her.

She's my everything. I can't keep doing this when I get scared, I just don't want her to leave me like everyone else did. Fuck. She wouldn't do that.

I tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. I just hope she doesn't do something she'll regret tonight, like have sex with whoever that douche is.

Why the hell am I so stupid. I always do this to her, I just need to know if she's safe. I don't know who this guy is, I've never even heard of his name.

My phone vibrated taking me out of my thoughts.

Dinah - 12:30 AM: She's safe.

Me - 12:31 AM: thank the lord.. i was so worried.

Dinah - 12:31 AM: Go to sleep Lo, it's really late. I'll talk to her, but go to sleep you need some rest.

Me - 12:32 AM: Okay.... just make sure he keeps her safe.

Dinah - 12:32 AM: I will, Goodnight.

Me - 12:33 AM: goodnight...

a/n

this probably sucks because i usually don't write stuff like this but comment if you think i should do it more, i'll write them longer next time. this is 3 part mini story, i just had to put in some drama because it was getting boring.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro