82:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@ annabeth_chase:

Umm, How do I start? Okay- Percy you have been an amazing boyfriend. The way your eye lights up when you hear blue cookies, makes me dizzy. Yes, I never told this to you on your face as I felt that it would inflate your ego. Now, I regret it. I wish I could have told you that you are one of the most amazing human ever! I wish I could kiss you one last time before you left. I wish I had talked to you properly before you left. Heck, I wish I would have not fought with you. I never wanted our last day together to be our unofficial break up. I really regret not joining the party. I regret telling you to die. I regret telling that I would set up your funeral. I JUST REGRET EVERYTHING PERCY! 

I wish I could have had another day with you. I wish I could have kissed you another time. I wish I could see your lopsided grin once again. I wish I could hug you! I wish I could tease you once more. I wish I could see your sea-green eyes. I wish I could wake up to see your face. I wish to marry you Percy! I LOVE YOU PERCY. I really wish that you had not left to the army- I really miss you Percy. 

Now, nothing ever feels the same to me anymore. I cannot go to the beach without remembering our beach dates. I cannot go to the swimming pool without remembering you pushing me into the pool. I cannot go to the kitchen without remembering our flour fight. I cannot go to the bedroom without remembering your sweatshirt in my closet. I cannot  go to the set, without remembering the time we had together. I cannot complete my blueprints without remembering you come towards me from behind and hug me. I basically cannot do anything- every time I try to do something I remember you Percy!

I never realised your worth until our 'unofficial break up'. Percy why can't I go back to the days when we were happy? Percy why can't you come back? I never really understood how I lived this long without you, but I understood one thing- I cannot live without you anymore. 

Percy, Travis and Katie, Calypso and Leo, Jason and Piper are all engaged. How do you think they would celebrate there wedding after this? I am also pretty Hazel and Frank would get engaged soon too. But what about me? Well, yes- I know that you would ask me to 'move on'. Who the fuck should I move on with? And if I am not happy with anyone like I was with you, how can I move on with him. Percy I loved you, love you and will always love you. If you love me please come back- I miss you Percy. I miss you.

Tagged: @percy_jackson

Viewed by:983,187,319

Comments are disabled

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro