86:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@ percy_jackson:

Well, Hello! I am back alive. I lived even after bombing- but because of some reason(I am not supposed to tell that; confidential) I had been taken to the hospital and kept there in captivity, so people assumed that I was dead.

I am sorry to everyone who had thought I was dead; and I promise you that I will never do such thing again! I am really sorry to everyone- especially you wise girl. Ik, I had to listen to you; sorry for being so inconsiderate. I am sorry! 

And good news, Annabeth and I are now back together!! YESS!!

AND  I LOVE YOU WISE GIRL!! I MISSED YOU!!

tagged: @annabeth_chase

Viewed by : 823,278,365

Comments:

@ annabeth_chase: I love ya too! missed you a lottt!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE GO AWAY AGAIN!!

@ percy_jackson: he he, consider me warned..

@ jason_grace: Welcome back Percy!

@ percy_jackson: Says the engaged man.

@ jason_grace: You are not over it, are you?

@ percy_jackson: You did not make me the best man!!

@ jason_grace: Hmm- I knew Leo more so.. I AM SORRYY!!

@ percy_jackson: Actually it is fine.. BUT I GET TO DO ALL THE THINGS FOR THE WEDDING!!

@ jason_grace: Deal

@ annabeth_chase: I'm in.

@ percy_jackson: Ummm??

@ annabeth_chase: I am in, whether you like it or not!

View more comments...

P.S. : Ig you guys got the explanation? I am sorry if this chapter is crappy- I have forgotten how to write happy chapters after dealing and planning Percy's 'death'. I have a strong urge to kill someone, but I probably won't coz the chapters left are really less. 

And Percabeth, Solangelo and Jiper won the poll. I will be doing Solangelo and Percabeth- and depending on the availability of chapters, I will do Jiper or even Caleo.. Let's see

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro