16. || Raaz ||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Clad in jeans and red blouse, and a long chaddar, she entered the haweli from the balcony. Making sure no one is there, she walks towards her destination but Ahad and Hadiya is shocked to see her here, anyone will be.

"Seher aaj nikkah tera tu yaha kya kar rahi hai" Ahad asked.

"Nikkah mein agr dulha nahi aya toh main kya bhangra karungi?"

"Matlab?"

"Arhaan kaha hai yeh batao?"

"Room... areey kya kaha Madam koi dekh lega.."

"Toh protection doo na gadhe kadhe kya hon" Making an action like some undercover agent they started walking.

"Roger"

"Over and out"

"Knock knock" Ahad doing the knocking action without making a noise.

"Kya nahi matlab kya" Hadiya makes an amuse expression.

"Knock kar rah hu yaar"

"Muh se?"

Sighing loudly Seher wants to bang her own head in the door. Pushing her two officers she entered Arhaan's room. And without a doubt that person is sleeping like no tomorrow and Seher Mirza lost it, here she is almost ready and he is not even awake. They are supposed to get married in next two hours.

So without a second waste, she poured the whole water of jug upon him and he is back to earth, being shocked seeing Seher with makeup done that too in early morning.

"Baby..."

"Baby key bacche... sharam hai ki nahi nikkah h mera, make up artist ko baitha key tumahare pas ayi hu agr ab nahi uthe na Allah kasam duniya se utha dungi"

"Wo ... main haa"

"GET.READY. ek min late aya tum soch lena sab ke samne chappal se marungi. Idiot."

"Haaa haa" With that she left. Even on her wedding day, she is making him ready like a baby he is.

◆●◆●◆●◆

The hustle bustle in the Haweli started implying that the wedding preparation is on full swing. And the most active members are Zain Ahad and Haider of course , the irony.

The topic of Alizeah is still untouched. Rubina and Sadia decided to care of the jewellery. In the hall Seher is giving instructions to all the servant and Arhaan is following like a shadow.

Though Rubina is happy for Arhaan arrival, this time she didn't expect him to talk to her. Somewhere this time around, she is the one keeping a distance with him, which didn't go unnoticed neither by Arhaan nor by Seher.

For a while now, Rubina wants to talk to Seher regarding something but seeing Arhaan always around her, she kept silence.
"Seher, ek cup chai bana dogi?"

"Jee Ammi. Abhi late hain."

"Beta room lete kuch baat bhi."

"Seher is not your personal Maid. Stop treating her like one." Arhaan said as if taunting Rubina.

"She is my daughter, I can ask her anything, anytime." Rubina said in a calm tone.

Surprisingly, in so many years Rubina Ahmed said something against her son. Standing for Seher is something she will always do but saying something against her son Arhaan is not something she have ever done. But today she did.

Rubina is clear about one thing, Arhaan is not going to accept her anyhow. But she can never forget the pain Seher have been through because of him.

Entering her room, Seher gives tea to her and sits by her side

"Ammi chai.."

"Seher are okay beta."

"Ammi, I am fine."

"That I know from the glowing skin you know" Rubina said in a teasing tone.

"Ammi"

"Fine, I am not teasing you."

"Seher, I talked to Saira this morning, she told me she is not coming, and I didn't ask her much"

"I know Ammi and honestly I am okay with it. I don't know how they would have behave with Ashana, and she is just a child"

"Seher ek aur baat tha, Meri return flight book karwa doo Saturday ki, Zain ke saath chali jaungi. Yaha ab accha nahi lagta, ab toh wahi ghar hai."

"Haan Ammi karwa denge"

"Seher, if you want you can go with Arhaan but if you don't then no need to go with him..." The next second the door opens with a bang and a very angry Arhaan stands there.

"Kaisi Maa hai, apne bete ka ghar todne mein lagi hai, Ye mere aur Seher ka matter hai"

"I really hope ke yeh apke aur Seher ka matter hota sirf but aisa nahi hai. Aur raha baat Maa hone ka, I was never a good mother to you, I know i was not. But Saira was and she still is.

Eventually for Seher I will try to be atleast a mother if not a good one. Aur apko hum bol nahi Arhaan, ap bohot bade hogye hai, lekin Seher ki Ammi hone ke haq se yeh bolenge, abhi bhi waqt hai, rishta sambhal ley apni, Seher aj bhi intezaar kar rahi hai"

"Wo zindegi bhar intezaar karne ko taiyar hai"

"Haa. Par itne lambe intezaar ke baad kya wo apko apnayegi Arhaan? kya kabhi ye socha hai? Maaf kar degi tumko par kya phirse apnayegi? Waqt hai soch lo. Seher is a daughter to me, and if she goes back with you, I will be more than happy.

I will live there in Delhi, Saira is there, both of us will manage. Now you have to think and do what's necessary. Take care of your marriage Arhaan, because if anything happen ever, I will always support Seher ."

◆●◆●◆●◆

Din shagna da chadheya
Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya

Clad in a yellow suit Hadiya is looking beautiful for her Mayoon. Ayaan Khatoon never leaves a chance to display his affection towards her. From singing songs for her to taking care of her every need, he is giving her everything a bride can ask for.

Seeing them happy together, Zain is content, he decision is right, happiness is important than love.

◆●◆●◆

Arhaan decided to start doing his work which is difficult more than he thought. Zain is not even talking to him, Ahad clearly said he can't say anything because he knows Seher will tell him by herself. Other than these two, only person having who can know something is Rubina but after that incident it is not an option.

The next day function is Mehendi and being Arhaan he have to do something soon. It's already thursday, tomorrow is his last day here and going back to Delhi means losing a big chance. So with a heavy heart he goes to Rubina.

"Wo..."

"Kuch chahiye tha apko?"

"Seher kuch chupa rahi hai, apko pata hai kya hai woh baat?"

"Nahi."

"Aise kyu bol rahi hai ap."

"Apko humse baat karna pasand nahi hai Arhaan. Hum apko help kar rahe h kaam baat kar ke"

"Please agar apko kuch bhi yaad ho unusual Seher ke bare mein. You told me to fix everything, for that I need your help. I need Seher in my life, my Seher, not this one. She hardly talks to anyone, I can see her fake smiles and that thing is killing me."

"Then think about us Arhaan. You are here only for few days and it's already killing you, what about us, Me, Saira, Zain? We are seeing her like this from last two years now.

Do you have any idea how difficult it was for her to settle in Delhi. For first few weeks we were at Saira's place, but that place have too many memories of yours, so she decided to left the place. We shifted to our new home, everything was new for us, somehow we managed.

Then after few days proposals started coming for Seher, and every time we have to answer them the same thing. Seher cut out her social life. She hide herself away . Only Ruhaan's proposal was something that made her heartbroken, she told him that she is already married. No one could end her pain.

But the difference is, you can do something this. The only unusual thing happened in these two years was that the night you left, Seher was got into accident."

"I know about that she fell off the stairs. Anything else?"

"No. But..."

"But?"

"After going to Delhi, nearly two weeks after the whole thing, she came back home really late."

"That not something unusual."

"No maybe it was. That day there was something very unusual. She came back with someone and the look in face was like as if she lost everything in her life. I didn't speak to her that day, and from next day, the fake smile became prominent.

She closed herself from everyone. That was the last day I saw her feeling something, after day Seher simply refused to feel the pain. That was the last day I saw her too."

"Her?"

"Ahad's ex wife. And I knew that Ahad had lost a gem, for good. And if you don't hurry up, you are gonna lose her too."

//Sirf muskurana se hi insan khush hota kya
Dil ka haal kon puchta hai.//

Dedicated to Ruhi_24

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro