20. || Daag ||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Losing a family member always leaves everyone shaken up. A death in the family changes many equation and here Mir Mustafa Khan died after leaving everyone in a messed state. Sadia Khan hated to visit the past.

Even the idea of passing by the alleys of part terrified her. She always knew her Husband was not a bad person. He never hide anything from her, not even his marriage with Naziya. She was at least content with him.

Decades after his death she got to know the truth, and that time she just simply couldn't leave. She invested a lot in this Haweli and for that shake she stayed here, killing her ethics. But she was proud of her daughter Hadiya, that girl didn't stand here, she left the very next day and never came back for two years straight, not even on her own brother's wedding. And today when all the secrets were out, she doesn't feel any less than a culprit herself.

Haider Ali didn't know how to react today. His little sister knew everything, Seher knew everything and they both didn't say anything to him, not even a single hint. All his life his mother made sure to keep him away from the Haweli, only two years ago he got back here when everyone else left.

So this is why they all left one by one, and he have to stayed behind because he was not aware of the truth. They just drag him in Mir Mustafa's game but not any more. He already told Alizeah that they are moving, she is more than happy with this. This place have never been a home to her. Moving back to Mumbai means getting her job back which she misses the most, it also means getting her Haider back who seemed to be lost since last two years.

Hadiya refused to enter the Haweli, it was Ayaan who took Sadia with him, anyhow they already planned to take her along it just happened a month before. In this all mess if someone is left alone then that is Parveen Mir Khan, no one is ready to talk to her.

Seher wanted her to come along but she refused saying, "Seher woh galat the lekin unke saath saath hum ne galat kia, unke gunahon ko chupate rahe. Aur galat ka saath dena zyada bada gunah hai. Toh ab humari saza yahi hai ke hum isi haweli mein rahe akele. Ap ate jate rahiyega bs wohi kafi hai. Saalon tak iss haweli ke lia jeete aye hai hum agey bhi wahi karna chahte hai, aur apse umeed hai ke ap apna shadi sambhal ley."

Even though Parveen's words were sweet but no one misses the accusing tone in them. She is accusing Seher for not taking care of her marriage, and that's it everyone lost it. Sometimes silence is better and now Parveen's words just open up the scars they all are trying to hide so far.

Ahad spoke for the first time, "I really respect you a lot, and I know you love her too but the thing is what you are saying to Seher is not right. Seher didn't leave her husband, her husband did. She still takes care of him even after living miles away from him.

But he doesn't even know what happened in her life in last two years, how she is living her life or how she did everything that was his responsibility to begin with. So why don't you ask Arhaan to look after his wife?"

Haider is the next one, "And Nanno if you are talking about marriage then don't, I hardly have any respect left for that relation. You so called husband killed my father. He killed Ahad's mother along who was his own daughter too, his own blood.

He ruined our lives and he ruined both of his daughters lives, so if anyone atleast you should be the last person talking about a marriage right now."

"I am sorry to say this but Nanno if you love Seher so much then why didn't you supported her two years ago when she asked you to tell Arhaan everything? She did tried her best that day to tell him the truth but what you did Nanno?

You asked Arhaan to go somewhere else so that Seher didn't get the chance to tell him the truth, you locked her in the store room for hours Nanno and thanks to you, she fall weak, her oxygen supply in body decreased and she fainted." Alizeah drops the bomb. Everyone snapped at her, absorbing the new piece of news.

Seher left not only because she wants to go but also because she would never live with the sufferings. Zain can't believe this, his Aapi lost something that too because of them. He is fuming and this time Arhaan lost it. His whole life he had lived in secrets and when it comes out it simply gave him pain.

Until now he was atleast had one thing less to feel guilty about, but now when he knows the whole truth, whom he can blame other than himself. He was suppose to be here with Seher, that day she called her but he was busy with all the preparation and next day he left her all alone. And lead to the loss they simply never thought of even in their worst nightmare but Seher Mirza survived that pain all alone, without him.

Today Arhaan Ahmed doesn't know what to feel, how to face her and this time he can't simply run away from here. He have to face her, he have to talk to her and if anything she lost so much still never utter a single complain. How will he even look at her face? The guilt is too much to bear with.

Regret. Guilt. Pain. And the thought of every suffering that Seher have been through because of him is coming to his mind. And even after all this, she took all the responsibilities on her shoulder, which is not necessary for her to bear. But now the question is how will he talk to her? How will he face her? He left her when she needed him the most.

She bear the pain all alone which they should have faced together. The nights when she should spend in his arms, she was alone, all by herself. That explains Zain's sudden dislike for him. He witnessed everything. He can't even imagine this to happen with Hadiya and here he has been the soul witness of everything.

His array of thoughts breaks when Seher enters the room, looking tired. Today the hollowness in her eyes makes sense to him. She is afraid of divorce because after losing her baby she doesn't want to lose him too.

While Seher is shocked by the scene in front of her. Arhaan is sitting on the floor near the bed on his knees, red eyes floaded with tears, something Arhaan never spills. The guy never cried and today he is broken. Seher's biggest nightmare have come true. He knows. He knows about it. And she have to face the past.

Looking at her, he could stop himself from hugging her by waist. She stands there in shock, and on his knees, just hugged her tight.

"Arhaan..."

"I am sorry"

Just that, nothing else. And Seher breakdown. Her lips trembled, tears started coming out, finally after years of waiting she let her guards down. Taking her in his arms, he tried his best to calm her down.

She is losing herself in pain and that is killing him. He is in pain, but her pain is something else. She stayed shut for years, endured everything on her own. And what he did? Just ran away. Without even looking behind at her. She waited for him and he just left her hanging. Even after all this, she went to New York, just for him.

This girl is his biggest strength and today she broke down in his arms. Seher Mirza never gave anyone the right to see her this broken other than the only person she was supposed to hate over the years, but she didn't. For Seher it's been always Arhaan no one else.

"Baccha bas.... chup ab"

"Arhaan... meraa... baccha..."

"Ssshhhh... it's okay... Tum ho na mere ps abhi sab theek hoga..."

"Arhaan... I .. I need to tell you something.."

"Yeah..."

"I had an .. abortion"

"What?"...

"I was pregnant with twins.."

"You.. when?

"After going to Delhi I came to know. I am really "

"And you didn't even tell me"

"I didn't want to lose you"

"I thought you trust me."

"I was.. scared "

"Seher, I know I have done many mistakes. But trust me a life without you is sure not worth it. I don't afford to lose you Seher. If in this whole world one thing is truth for me, that is You. I love you Seher and trust even if the world is crushing down, I can't leave you. I will never do that."

"You didn't ask me .."

"Why you did that? I don't need you. If you want to tell me I will listen, if you don't, it's alright. I trust you Seher. I trust you more than anything else."

"It was ectopic pregnancy, Arhaan. I didn't know about the twins. After shifting, one day there was severe pain. I went to hospital and she came along with me. She was there with me, when no one was. Zain was out of station and I didn't afford to tell anyone else. I thought of calling you but trust me I had very little time with me. She said you will support me anyhow.. so I just.."

"She was right love. Trust me, I know this will hurt you a lot, but this is the truth, even if I have to chose, it will always be you Seher. Even if between my baby and you, it will always be you. Just remember that." For Arhaan Ahmed choices were always been clear, it's been Seher Mirza. He had done mistake, left her too but he always knew that she will wait for him and he is always going to come back to her, no matter how late it is.

"Arhaan... I love you.."

"I love you more..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro