4. ||Dard||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flashback in bold. Like comment

Passing through the lanes of the past is not easy. But once in a while, it gives peace. Arhaan's memory of these lanes was the same, A wind passes as the sky today is dark, filled with clouds, taking him back in her memories.

"Haaye Meri Sherni aj bhi gussa thoda sa hi toh late hun maine."

"Thoda sa?? Puree 2hrs late ho Arhaan, kitna intezaar krwate ho!"

"Tum karti bhi toh meri Jaana"

"Agar sawaal tum ho, toh jawab mai, aur iss jawab ko uss sawal ka humesha Intezaar rehega."

"Haaye yeh baatein apki qatilyana, adaein kya kaam thi joh inn baaton se toh maar rahi ho"

"Allah qasam Arhaan aj peeth jaoge, ruko tum.."

Running around these lanes, laughing being carefree sometimes even barefoot at midnight, memories have their own way to the heart.

Those memories bring a smile to Arhaan's lips. This place is where his abode lies, where he lived his most happy days, where he got the love of his life. That was his last summer here, a beautiful summer with her.

A rare genuine smile started shining on his face as he looked forward to the view. Everything is the same just not them this time. In past years, he has never felt this peace, maybe peace only lies here.

Maybe they were in love but not meant to be together, and when he loved her, he didn't put the condition to stay in a relationship forever right. While scrolling her Instagram he saw the last post, it's posted two weeks ago. The sadness is prominent in those brown orbs yet she smiles making him lose a breath, just like all those years ago. The memory of their last day is very clear in his mind.

Tears flooded her face, swelled red eyes, a pale-looking figure clad in a pink suit begging him to stop, to stay.

"Please Arhaan, don't do this to me, to us."

"Just leave okay, samjh nahi ata tumhe. Faisla tumhara tha. Kal bhi, Kal bhi I asked you for the last time, and you didn't choose me. Then why the fuck should I stay? For you. Please you will very much be alive with your so-called responsibilities.

While I on the other hand have nothing left here. The girl I love the most, the person who saved me from my demons, only she have the right to kill me, You did that Sherni, You killed me. So get the fuck out of my way."

" Please Arhaan, just for once listen, see I am not well. Just please..."

She grabbed his hand but he jerked it away. And left that place without looking back. He left that day. Leaving his broken heart and a girl bleeding in that room he had no idea about.

That night even the sky mourned, an era of their love ended. He left, leaving many things behind without a last goodbye. The girl lost a part of her life that. Death would have been much easier for her that night than the things she had to face. But she survived.

The mornings of Delhi on cool winters of mid-November is not that bad. And today at Seher's place everyone is having a really good time after many years. Ahad is half lying on the sofa and half-awake Zain is not so ready for a meeting. The aroma of the morning breakfast of paratha spreads in the hall. Seher is almost ready for her meeting cross-checking everything again and again.

Seeing Ahad on an early morning in their living room is not something he is used to in this place like if it was their home back in Lucknow two years back, he will be not a bit shocked but this is something new to him. But he keeps shut, the painful memory was still fresh in his mind. So he silently walked towards his room. After Zain left, Ahad smiled, shouldn't he be the one angry with him? Perhaps it was his fault. Rubina passed him a little smile, her children had suffered enough, and she can't do anything about it.

He asked Rubina, who replied with a sweet smile kissing his forehead. "You are angry with me?"

"You are my son Ahad. I can never be angry with you for long and now that you are doing something right after years, there is no point to talk about the past. You deserve it and more than anything, She deserves happiness."

"You are right. She deserves happiness, which doesn't lie with me, and that's most painful for me. I lost her Amma. I failed to make her stay."

"You failed as a husband Ahad, you didn't fail to make her stay. You are making her free and that's the only thing you can do for her. And yes you did lose her, you lost a gem, a rare one, and trust me you lost her for good."

"I hope things will be better for Seher now. I am not going to leave you too."

"I hope that too Ahad, and now that you are here things will surely be better."

Rubina loves her son Ahad but that has not made her sugarcoat her bitter words. Ahad had done wrong and no matter what he has to pay for it. And in the end, it cost Ahad more than one could afford. He lost his Love.

But now there's a chance for a new beginning. Something good to start with and that's hope. A hope that from now on everything will be better.

The whole morning in Rizwan Enterprises today is full of happy moments. After years Ahad meets Ruhaan Rizwan, his long lost friend. They talk about all the things going on in their lives. That's the thing about catching up with old friends. What comes to Ruhaan as shock and making him angry is when Ahad told me about his divorce. After that Ahad left the office for a few moments as his phone is in his car, his anger found its way out in front of Seher.

"I thought I am your best friend Seher par tu toh mujhe apna dost bhi nahi manti na?" He comes directly to the fact hurting him at the moment.

"Kya bol rahe ho ye sab?" Seher being confused asked him.

"I am saying the truth damn it. I know that too from someone else that you are getting a divorce?" Ruhaan screamed at her and keep on talking, but words make nearly no sense to her now.

"Divorce?" This word coming from Ruhaan's mouth made her numb, like a bucket of ice water is splashed onto her.

"Haa tune .....?"

Any other word stopped making sense to her. Her eyes are stuck on a certain figure wearing a blue suit who is still unaware of her presence. He is not supposed to be here, she is not supposed to meet him. Past is not supposed to come up in present. Even breathing seems impossible for her with each passing second. Her eyes filled with tears, a clog in her throat, ears numb, she turned around refusing to meet others. She refuses to face the past, to face him.

"No one should know about me Ruhaan, please" Uttering those words with great difficulty she left, leaving a shocked Ruhaan behind. Not because he can't handle the meeting, because he witness an unfamiliar emotion in Seher's eyes, she is scared today, something she never had been.

Running down to the underground garage her knees give up, body falling limb. Breathing becomes more difficult, tears falling continuously, her heart seeming to stop beating any moment and her stomach fall making bile come up.

Seeing Seher Mirza this vulnerable is shocking to both Ahad and Zain, fear engulfed them as losing her is not bearable. Breathing seems impossible for her now.

"Seher... what happened?" Ahad is shocked looking at Seher like this, she is having her mental breakdown.

"Appi... appi...."

"Zain hospital...." Ahad said in a hurry.

"Haa bhai..."

The ride to the hospital is no less than a nightmare to them. Past is revolving around them and this time they don't know whom to blame it on. Seher is dear to them and in the past two years, the way she handled everything makes them respect her more. And the passing moments they are waiting outside is making them more nervous. Finally, the doctor comes out.

"Sudden increase in heart rate and blood pressure. The panic attack must say a severe one. The patient is stable, but still under observation for a few hours." The doctor informed them.

"We will wait here, thank you." Sitting inside the hospital room with an unconscious Seher is not a pleasant idea, so they stayed outside.

Seeing that there is still time left for the meeting and knowing all the hard work Seher has put into this project and the level of carelessness of Ruhaan Rizwan Ahad asked Zain to attain the meeting.

"Zain abhi bhi time hai, go attain the meeting, I will be here with her."

"But Ahad bhai Appi.." Zain is not sure of leaving his Appi with Ahad, which is quite natural even for Ahad. Considering his action last time in a similar situation, Zain not trusting Seher with him comes naturally.

"I will stay with her Zain. And this time I won't leave her." After Ahad's assurance, Zain left.

In the meeting room, Ruhaan is so ready to leave. Giving a presentation is not his thing, hell without Seher this company will be buried in dust. In the last moment Zain enters, he sighed a little. But looking at the tensed face he knows something bad had happened for sure.

During the whole presentation, a certain pair of black eyes were fixed on Zain and the screen. Though he had known from the very beginning that Zain Amir will be good, seeing this guy grown up surely makes him happy. The moment Zain looked into those eyes his hands form a tight fist. Without wasting a second after the completion of the meeting, Zain left the hall. He did get a fair idea of what must have happened, and this is something bad if not taken care of properly.

Sitting in the hall, waiting for his Appi to wake and hold him again is nothing new to Zain. But something he doesn't want to face again. Memories of last time are quite fresh in his mind.

Waiting outside their home as his Appi asked him to, the 20years old Zain is pacing to and forth. He is tensed and so wants to go inside. A certain know figure passed him and goes away without looking back at him for once. His heart falls to his stomach and he runs inside.

The scene before him make him panic. His appi standing on the top stair, holding her bleeding head and shivering figure, a mere call left her mouth

"Zain...' And she falls rolling down the stairs

"Appi....." Before Zain could even run up to hold her, she is lying near his feet.

Taking her to the emergency ward and waiting for her, Zain Amir has nothing in his mind.

"Patient is stable, unconscious now. But...."

After that Zain Amir is no more a child. Ahad Ahmed Khan left the hospital leaving Zain alone. That night many things lost their existence. Ahad Ahmed Khan lost his faith, confidence, his hope and courage. Zain Amir lost his childishness in the blink of his eyes.

Seher lying in the hospital, crying silently whispered,

"Intezaar rahega."

That is the night it all ended and something started. The beginning of faking a smile, hiding tears and pain.

The cold hospital tiles made him remember that painful night. The only difference, this time Ahad stays next to him. Ahad himself is afraid. Only one thing is here running in Ahad's mind, If something happens to Seher Mirza, that gonna be the end of his world.

They both decided not to inform anyone about today's incident. But the fear of something very bad going to happen next is clear in their mind.

"Any idea kya hua hoga?" Not knowing what to say Ahad breaks the silence, to his answer Zain nods his head.

"A little idea."

"Bata tab?"

"Meeting mein Ahmed Co. ke CEO bhi present the"

"No, it's bad news." Ahad cannot believe this.

"I don't know, But Appi..."

"Kuch nahi hoga usse, main hun iss dafa. Seher ko chor ke nahi jaunga." Ahad said to Zain more to himself. Losing Seher is not something Ahad afford in this lifetime. Making a new promise this time, he will fulfil it. He will stay this time.

//Kuch naye wade, kuch purane yaadein

kuch dur aur saath chalney ki umeed

Kuch toote dil, kuch toote khawab

Ek bar phir, kuch khone na daar//

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro