Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Okay, maybe you aren't so bad to have around." Yoongi admitted as he and Jungkook were making their way toward the store. He had enjoyed eating breakfast with the incubus, certainly thinking Jungkook was really cute as he had tasted pancakes for the first time. He wished he could have used his phone to record Jungkook's first taste of the chocolate milk though. The incubus had seemed skeptical at first and not wanted to try the drink. Maybe he had thought that it looked too similar to the iced coffee from earlier, which also showed Yoongi that Jungkook must have not liked it.

After being encouraged to try the brown drink, Jungkook had taken a small sip, his eyes widening at the taste. It was so different from the iced coffee, thick and sweet. His reaction must have been priceless, as it caused Yoongi to laugh. Jungkook basically chugged down the whole glass of chocolate milk and ended up needing more. It was accurate to say that their breakfast had been thoroughly enjoyed by both of them. After that pleasant time at the diner, Yoongi was feeling rather happy.

As they walked together, Jungkook let his gaze roam. He was in a very good mood now. He had gotten to try such delicious food and drink, heard Yoongi laugh, saw Yoongi smile, and got to stay close to him. He felt like he was doing well at pleasing his mate-to-be. While looking around, Jungkook saw the ways other people were interacting. He wished he could talk to Yoongi fully. He wished they could have a conversation and understand each other.

Yoongi gradually stopped paying attention to Jungkook, just making a mental list of the things they needed to get at the store. He needed to make sure they wouldn't forget anything. Working on his mental list was actually interrupted when he felt an arm slip around his waist. Tensing a little and looking, he saw that it was Jungkook's arm."What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi asked with a perked eyebrow.

Jungkook saw the disapproving expression on Yoongi's face and used his other hand to point at a couple people who were walking a bit ahead of them. There was a guy walking with a girl, his arm being around her waist. Jungkook wanted to try to copy human interactions. He wanted to learn how to make Yoongi happy and get closer to him. After all, he didn't know how to earn a human's love, but he would do anything to earn Yoongi's.

"That's for couples. We're not a couple." Yoongi moved Jungkook's arm away from his waist. However, he saw Jungkook's mood visibly go down from that action. So he sighed."Look, we'll do this." he said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand."I'll hold your hand."

It felt like rejection to Jungkook when Yoongi moved his arm away. He was already starting to learn that his little mate-to-be seemed to not like being touched. Whenever he would touch him, Yoongi would tense, and his hand would be moved away. However, when Yoongi held his hand, Jungkook couldn't help but smile. He was happy with this. Even if Yoongi didn't want a lot of contact, holding hands was better than nothing."Earning your love might be harder than I thought, but I won't give up."

Being around Jungkook was making Yoongi wonder if it would be so bad to accept the incubus' desire to mate. Of course, he wasn't in a rush to give his body to anyone, but it might be nice to have such a thing. Yoongi started to think about what-ifs. What if he let Jungkook have him little by little to build up to possibly mating? Yoongi could deny it to everyone else, but he couldn't deny to himself that he really did get lonely sometimes. As much as he liked being alone a lot, maybe it would be nice to have someone with whom to cuddle and kiss. He wasn't in a hurry for sex though. He had that vibrator for whenever he felt bored and horny. Yoongi's mind began to slip into different thoughts, and he found himself blushing."Holy fuck, I shouldn't be thinking about that." he muttered as he'd briefly imagined what it would be like to have sex with Jungkook.

Jungkook, on the other hand, knew something was up. Being a well-trained incubus with a connection to the smaller male beside him, he would be able to feel whenever Yoongi would be in need of sexual stimulus. It was like a sixth sense. He looked at Yoongi curiously when he felt a little spike of sexual urge in the human, wondering if something caused that or if the human simply had a dirty thought."Whenever you need it, I will provide the stimulus you require, little mate."

"What?" Yoongi, again, found himself wishing he could understand Jungkook. He was aware that he and Jungkook would be able to successfully communicate through speech if they mated, but he didn't want to have sex with someone he barely knew.

"You will be my first mate, so I can't promise that I will know every way to please you, but you will be my only mate." Jungkook didn't care about their lack of understanding each other when it came to saying things like this right now. He just knew that he would tell Yoongi these same things after they would mate."For you, I will learn."

Yoongi rolled his eyes."You know I can't understand you, but thanks for talking to me." He gave Jungkook's hand a slight squeeze."I just hope I'm not being unfair to you. You've chosen me as the one you want to mate, but it's not that simple for me, and I hope I don't make you feel like you're wasting your time." He did think that this was going to end up being unfair for Jungkook. What if the other two incubi found mates, but Jungkook was left as the only one unable to understand because Yoongi took forever to decide if he wanted to mate or not? Yoongi felt like that would be pretty mean of him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro