Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A little while after the air mattresses were set up and ready, Hoseok told Yoongi that he needed to leave. He couldn't just stay there all day because he did have other things to do. To Yoongi's relief though, Hoseok took Namjoon and Seokjin with him, saying he would show them some things around town, treat them like tourists in a way. Of course, this also left Yoongi alone with Jungkook, which wasn't so bad. Yoongi figured he could just use this time to chill.

Once the two of them were alone, Yoongi turned on the tv and one of his game consoles. He knew Jungkook wouldn't understand what it was, but he couldn't really explain. So as he began to play a game, Yoongi just let Jungkook sit beside him on the sofa and watch. He propped his feet up on the coffee table and focused on the game. As long as Jungkook wasn't causing any sort of trouble, he didn't really need to pay attention to him.

On the contrary, Jungkook paid minimal attention to what Yoongi was doing. He was confused by it, but he decided to not give it much thought. He would understand it eventually, right? So instead, he just paid attention to Yoongi. His mind cluttered with dirty thoughts as they were home alone. He wanted to try to make moves on Yoongi the same way it would be done in his home world. Would it work? Hoseok had said that some humans didn't get physical easily, but he had also said that some did. Would Yoongi?

Yoongi focused so much on his game, shooting opponents and blowing things up. He tried to ignore the feel of being touched when Jungkook's fingers started to play with the fabric of his sleeve. He remembered Hoseok saying this morning that Jungkook was just curious about his clothes since he was unfamiliar with such apparel.

In a way, Jungkook really was just showing curiosity about Yoongi's clothes, but he was also testing to see how much touching Yoongi would allow right now. He fidgeted with the fabric of Yoongi's sleeve a little before sliding his hand up to the human's shoulder. The incubus gently pushed some hair aside to look at Yoongi's smooth neck. His dirty thoughts increased, as did his desire to mate. Jungkook hooked his fingers into the collar of Yoongi's shirt and pulled it down a little."This isn't secure at all." he mumbled to himself.

A light dusting of pink rose over Yoongi's cheeks at Jungkook's curious touching. Was his outfit really so strange to the incubus? It sure seemed so."It's just a shirt. Nothing special." He was losing some focus on his game as Jungkook's hand slowly slid down his chest and stomach."Don't get carried away." he warned.

Jungkook grabbed the hem of Yoongi's shirt and lifted it up."Anyone could just pull this off. How is this safe?" Pulling the shirt up more, he noticed Yoongi tense."Your nipples are so cute!"

Yoongi paused his game and grabbed Jungkook's hand that was holding up his shirt."What are you doing, perv?" Strangely, he didn't make him stop. The blush in his cheeks grew darker when Jungkook's other hand moved up and touched one of his nipples."Y-you pervert." He didn't know why he wasn't kicking the incubus' ass for this. Maybe he was the pervert. How long had it been since he got attention like this? He didn't know. Perhaps he was almost relishing the fact that a handsome man desired him.

With this, Jungkook was learning. As he touched Yoongi's nipple gently, he could sense the human's sexual urge rising."You like this." Wanting to make the moves an incubus normally would in his home world, Jungkook pushed Yoongi over and swiftly shifted over top of him."Let's mate."

"Wh-what?" Yoongi stared up at Jungkook with wide eyes. He wanted to resist, but it was hard. Why was it so hard? Was it some sort of aura that emanated from the incubus? It sure seemed like it."Stop..."

This was normal in the incubus world. Mating was simple. Find a mate, do the deed, be done with it. Jungkook was trying to go through that simple cycle with Yoongi. He didn't understand that humans took longer. Looking down at Yoongi's clothes, Jungkook cocked his head as he tried to figure out how to remove the attire without ripping it. Would he have to rip it? There was something that seemed to fasten Yoongi's lower clothes, and Jungkook didn't recognize it.

"Jungkook, I'm not ready..." Yoongi's body was excited, but his mind was racing. Was Jungkook's mere presence making him feel this way? Was this what it was like to be wanted by an incubus? His body reacted outside of his control, aroused by the desire put onto him by the man above. He tensed when Jungkook's fingers fumbled with his pants, not understanding the button and zipper.

Having no luck and thinking of just tearing Yoongi's clothes, Jungkook looked at the human's face and halted."Yoongi?" Seeing how conflicted the human seemed, the incubus pulled away."Is this bad?"

Yoongi sat up and scooted back to put a little distance between Jungkook and himself."You can't just do that. You need consent."

"Little mate, have I upset you?" The thought of upsetting the one he desired made Jungkook sad."I don't understand how to do this in your world. This is how it's done in my world." He frowned and turned his gaze to the side."I just want to mate you and take care of you forever."

Knowing Jungkook didn't know how things worked here on Earth, Yoongi couldn't stay upset with him. He knew the incubus chose him to be his mate and really wanted him, but he couldn't just immediately go into sex like that."If only you could understand me, brat. You're so attractive, and I haven't had someone in a long time. I'd let you touch a little, but I don't know how to explain that to you."

From there, things got a bit awkward between them. It was made completely clear that Jungkook wanted to fully mate right now, but Yoongi clearly didn't. Jungkook was rejected, but he wouldn't give up. He would look for ways to earn it. The normal incubus way wasn't going to work.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro