Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I hope you and Seokjin had fun without us." Yoongi said with a roll of his eyes as Jimin was getting ready to leave. They had returned to his house after spending quite a bit of time at the mall."You know, I'm glad you two are getting along and such, but I didn't want to be left alone with Jungkook."

Jimin was a little confused by that."Why don't you want to be alone with Jungkook? Don't you two like to get frisky? Everyone knows. So what's the big deal about being alone with him?"

Yoongi's cheeks flared bright pink."Shut up." He was always embarrassed whenever it was mentioned in any way that he and Jungkook were known to fool around whenever they were alone."You know I'm worried about my situation with him. He wants more than what I'm giving him, and I'm scared that I might want it too."

Hearing that honesty, Jimin sighed, giving a soft shake of his head."You know he's completely devoted to you. Everyone can see that. What's holding you back?"

"Well..." Shifting his gaze to the side, Yoongi frowned."You've seen how things have become between Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon, right?" When Jimin hummed in response, Yoongi cleared his throat quietly."I'm worried that I might regret it. Taehyung is miserable, and I'm scared that I'll end up being miserable too."

"Is that all that's worrying you?" Jimin reached out and pat Yoongi's shoulder."Hyung, Jungkook is ready to do anything for you. He's whipped for you. That is completely different than how Taehyung and Namjoon feel for each other. You and Jungkook won't have the same kind of situation as them."

Yoongi felt stupid for worrying, but it was something that really made him question whether he wanted to mate with Jungkook or not."I wish Jungkook and I could stay the way we are forever and be satisfied with that, but no matter how much I try to pretend, we're both not satisfied."

Grinning widely, Jimin retracted his hand and stuffed it into his pocket."So suck it up, and give him some ass, Hyung. He wants it. You wanna give it. Let him jump your bones."

"Shut your face and go home." Now Yoongi knew that he wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it until it would happen. Though, he couldn't deny that he'd been thinking about it a lot lately anyway.

"Okay, okay. I'll come back again when I can." With that, Jimin headed out, ready to go to his own home.

Yoongi made his way to the living room and plopped down onto the sofa. He watched Jungkook and Seokjin just sitting together quietly. He wondered if they had been discussing anything. Grabbing the remote, Yoongi turned on the tv and flicked to a random channel to watch any show that looked even a bit interesting.

---

When it came time for Yoongi to get some sleep, his mind was full of thoughts about possibly mating with Jungkook. He wanted to do it, but he didn't know if he was ready. He was still worried. He had seen how unhappy Taehyung looked when Namjoon had been brought back. That pushed more of the worry into his mind. Sitting on his bed in his pajamas, he wondered what he should do.

"Little mate, are you okay?" Jungkook had noticed that Yoongi seemed to be deep in thought a lot today. He sat on Yoongi's bed and scooted close to the human."Is there anything I can do?"

Peering at Jungkook, Yoongi mustered up some courage to make a move. He leaned up and softly pressed his lips to Jungkook's for their first kiss. After just a couple seconds, he pulled back and fidgeted with his fingers shyly."Jungkook, I like you. I like you a lot. I...I want more."

Getting beyond excited about that kiss, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's cheeks with both hands and pressed their lips together again. Of course, he was more aggressive than Yoongi, being so excited. He pulled back when he felt one of Yoongi's hands grip onto the front of his shirt."Yoongi?" He hoped he hadn't done anything unwanted.

"Please." Yoongi knew Jungkook understood that word. Their lips were pressed together again, more fiercely this time. Showing that he wanted this, Yoongi moved his lips against Jungkook's, initiating what quickly turned into intense meshing.

Jungkook moved a hand onto the side of Yoongi's neck. His other hand slipped down to press flat onto the bed. It was like a fire was set aflame inside his chest when tongues got involved. They both began to shift around clumsily as they tried to move without breaking the hungry makeout, but it was too difficult. Jungkook groaned and pulled back."You drive me wild."

"Jungkook..." Yoongi did not resist at all as he was pushed roughly onto his back, welcoming Jungkook over him."Jungkook, please..." Their lips were reconnected, and the makeout resumed, hungry enough to simulate devouring each other's faces. Yoongi's hands gripped onto the incubus' shirt and started tugging impatiently.

This was like a dream come true for Jungkook. He was finally allowed to have the one he desired so much. Soon, he broke their intense makeout to latch his mouth onto the side of Yoongi's neck. His fingers started fumbling with the buttons of the front of Yoongi's pajama shirt. However, he still wasn't very good with buttons, so he got impatient and simply forced the shirt open, effectively causing a few buttons to pop off. Once the shirt was open, Jungkook grabbed the waistband of the smaller male's pajama pants.

"Oh my god, just fuck me..." Yoongi felt his heart racing as his pants were pulled down, but they were left at his knees. He panted when Jungkook seemed to stop."Jungkook..?"

Jungkook had paused when he noticed something. His excitement may have caused him to not notice this sooner, but he couldn't ignore it now. He sat back on his knees, peering at the attractive and horny human beneath him."Are you scared?"

"What..?" Not knowing why Jungkook stopped, Yoongi watched the incubus reach out and gently grab his hands. That was when he noticed it too. His hands were shaking. Despite being horny and wanting more, he couldn't hide his worry, his fear of things not going well afterward.

"I want you, sweet little mate." Jungkook now felt bad for feeling impatient with Yoongi before."But you're not ready." Leaning down while bringing up one of Yoongi's hands, he kissed it softly."I will wait until you are ready. Don't force yourself."

"I don't understand~" Yoongi whined, feeling incredibly embarrassed. He pouted when Jungkook moved to lay down beside him."Cockblocked by my own hands~"

Being fully focused on each other, neither of them heard the front door slowly open then close as someone sneaked out of the house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro