[1]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I wrote this years ago, when i was about 15, its not my best, White Walls is currently !! But enjoy! ((Add my snapchat @julch3nn and follow my instagram @skullsins))

sugasweet: lets chat! ( ^_^)/ #dm #sugasweet #chat #newfriends

Jimin looked at the bright screen of his phone, his fingers hovering over the messaging tab on Twitter. He debated whether or not to say hi, before finally deciding to send 'Suga' a message - he'd had a small crush on him for a while now, so this was a good opportunity.

However, with Suga's 82.7k followers, he doubted he'd get a reply. After all, nobody stuck by Jimin for a long time, and most people didn't even bother with him to start off with.

He locked his phone, plugging it into the charger and placing it on his bedside table before turning to lay on his side. It was 11:35am, on a Saturday, but he didn't feel like getting out of bed. There was no point, if he had nobody to see other than his mother, who was at work until 6pm that evening.

His phone buzzed.

sugasweet: hey!^^

Suga had replied. Jimin didn't want to look needy, so he waited for a few seconds and then checked the message on the Twitter app.

jiminie: oh I didn't think you'd reply... Hi again haha!

sugasweet: you seemed cool, I've just stalked your profile oops.

jiminie: not that cool but thanku thanku

sugasweet: let's talk.
sugasweet: so how're you??

jiminie: i'm ok. still in my bed haha

sugasweet: same same. i got up an hour ago, feeling sleepy still.

jiminie: i've been awake for ages...

sugasweet: I got up an hour ago oops! Still sleepy... (_ _).o #sleepy #inbed #shouldgetup

Jimin favourited his tweet as he waited for a response, feeling a little down now that he'd been waiting five minutes. What if he'd already bored Suga?

sugasweet: sftlr
sugasweet: how long is 'ages?'

jiminie: since 7:30am.

sugasweet: woah

Republishing my old stuff.. i miss it.. no smut though bc i feel very uncomfortable portraying bts in that way ahah~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro