[14] -Long Chapter-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The two of them walked around a little, with Jimin pointing out important sights or speaking about good places to visit if they had more time. All the while, Yoongi just admired him, watching the way his eyes lit up and listening to his enthusiasm about certain places which held a place in his heart.

It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining, there was not a cloud to be seen and it was warm enough to wear only jeans, a jacket and a thin shirt. The weather couldn't have been better for the occasion.

Jimin was a little exited, and also slightly overwhelmed. He'd only ever had one relationship before this with a boy called Sehun, but that hadn't worked out well in the end. He'd realised that Yoongi wasn't one for talking, after his initial confession back at the station, but that didn't bother him - they could have a comfortable silence, despite this being the first time they'd ever met in real life. It was more to do with the fact that they'd talked for a month or so, and they knew each other so well it felt like they'd been close for years.

It was only 11:40am, but Yoongi was hungry for some sort of snack. Luckily, out of the corner of his eye, he saw an ice cream parlour.

"Hey, Jimin." He said, looking slightly down to meet the younger's gaze.

"Yeah?"

"Is that the ice cream parlour you always go to?"

Jimin squinted slightly, looking in the direction that Yoongi had pointed in with his free hand.

"It is! Do you want to go there? The ice cream is really nice."

Yoongi smiled softly, "I said I wanted ice cream with you, didn't I?"

Jimin nodded, a pink colouring flushing his cheeks as he looked at how warmly Yoongi smiled.

They walked down the pavement to the parlour, staring in greedily through the large glass window with the display of at least twenty flavours in it.

Inside, Yoongi ordered himself a strawberry ice cream, and Jimin got himself a vanilla one. They sat across from one another in a small booth in the corner, enjoying their cold, sweet snack.

"I'm glad this is real..." Jimin said quietly, to no one in particular.

Yoongi looked up, raising an eyebrow questionably, but Jimin dismissed it and laughed. 

"No its nothing, I was just being soppy."

Yoongi shook his head, the corners of his lips tugged up into a slight smile.

After they'd finished their ice cream, Jimin took the older to one of the many parks scattered across Busan.

They were away from the busy streets and loud traffic, so the two could stroll more nonchalantly with their hands linked.

It gave them time to learn more about one another, things that you learn by being close to someone in real life, not by messaging over the internet. Not things like favourite colours, or foods; things more like small reactions to certain things or facial expressions when talking about subjects they were either passionate about or hated intensely.

Instead of a fancy lunch, the two of them chose a simple takeaway and ate Ramyun together sat on a park bench.

"Theres a place near the port that looks lovely at sunset." Jimin commented before stuffing his mouth full of noodles.

"It's a shame I can't somehow stay and see it."

Jimin nodded, "yeah, you'd need to sleep-"

Then, the younger paused, and his face flushed a dark red as Yoongi raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Hyung! You don't mean..."

Yoongi laughed, "no, no, I don't mean it like that."

But he moved along the bench, closer to the embarrassed younger, and whispered in his ear, "unless you want that, Jiminie."

Jimin squirmed, hiding his face, "hyung!"

The blonde was still laughing at how cute Jimin's reaction was, and sometimes felt a little mean for teasing him. It was amusing though, as harsh as it appeared to be. Yoongi really did like Jimin, however, so he wouldn't purposefully do anything to hurt the younger.

"Anyway, Jimin, you can call me Yoongi. You do it over message so its okay."

"Okay, Yoongi." Jimin still refused to look at the blonde, still feeling slightly embarrassed at the implications of what he said.

They spent a lot more time talking before they headed back to the train station in time for the five pm train.

"Message me when you're home, or something." Jimin mumbled, looking at the floor outside of the station's doors.

"I will." Yoongi said, pulling him into a hug. It took a moment, but Jimin did hug back.

"I really liked today Yoongi. It's the best I've felt in a long time."

He nodded, moving slightly away from the hug and gazing into Jimin's eyes. Both boys knew what was going to happen, but it cane about in more of an awkward fashion.

Yoongi closed the already small gap in between the two, and quickly kissed Jimin's soft lips. There was barely any time for Jimin to react, because the move shocked him a lottle. Although, he was rather elated and his heart was beating rapidly.

"See you soon, Jimin."

"Yeah, see you soon Yoongi."

Both of them were slightly speechless after their first kiss, and now when it came to say goodby, Jimin didn't really want to. Yoongi felt the same, but he knew he'd have to see him again, more than just once.

JIMIN'S HIGH NOTES GIVE ME LIFE.

also writing YoonMin makes me happy after tonight's TWD aha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro