[16]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was Tuesday, and Jimin had woken up in the worst mood; he wasn't angry, he just felt so drained.

He looked at his alarm, which flashed with the time 07:17 - he'd have to get up soon or he'd be late. The thing is, he felt like he couldn't get up because his entire body was numb. He wanted to lay there all day and brood, because that's all he felt like doing.

"Jimin darling, are you up?" He heard his mother shout from downstairs.

"I feel ill, can I stay at home today?" He replied, shouting a little quieter and coughing to make it seem believable.

"No, can you try and go in to school?"

He sighed, swinging his feet over the edge of his bed so they hit the cold wooden floor. "Okay, mum."

All up until lunch, Jimin stayed quiet in the backs of his lessons, avoiding the stares of some of his classmates. He had no idea why there were the select few that tried to make his life a living hell, but he did his best to ignore them. That's why he'd speak to Yoongi during lunch, or hang around with Taehyung; the two took his mind off things.

It just so happened to be that today was a really bad day, both with his mood and how people decided to treat him during school.

why did i write sad jiminie bc it makes me sad what even

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro