Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

sugasweet: jimin please
sugasweet: jimin
sugasweet: baby, please reply, don't hurt yourself
sugasweet: ill come over this weekend or you can come to mine again

When Jimin heard his phone buzzing on the edge of the sink, he wiped his eyes and picked it up. His lock screen was full of messages from Yoongi and that made him start sobbing again; he'd gone and ignored him because of his own selfish thoughts.

jiminie: yoongi im sorry

sugasweet: Jimin what why

jiminie: today

sugasweet: you can tell me baby

jiminie: jungkook kissed me and theres a hickey on my neck and im so sorry i couldnt stop him im so sorry

sugasweet: its okay, its okay, i promise
sugasweet: if i ever see this jungkook...

jiminie: ...

Jimin locked his phone and put it back on the sink before sliding down back into the water. He held his face in his hands and cried loudly, his body covered in scalding water.

He wanted to escape - to stay with Yoongi and have Taehyung and for the three of them to be happy. He knew Taehyung worked so hard sometimes to keep Jimin happy and there was no way he could ever repay the boy for how good of a friend he's been over the years.

Taehyung, however, did think the same of Jimin; the two had an iron bond that nobody could break and they'd always be there for each other no matter what.

Jimin would get to see Yoongi at the weekend, which was only one day away, so that gave him a little determination to see Friday through.

He splashed his face with water and got out the bath after washing himself.

One more day.

longish chapter idk

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro