[32]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi calmed Jimin down massively, and the two just sat silently cuddling on his bed.

"Jimin..." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"You know when I move to Seoul, you can always come and live in my apartment with me."

"I still have to finish school..." Jimin sighed, realising that it won't be that long until Yoongi does move, putting even more distance between the two.

"But yeah, I-" he paused, smiling a little at the blonde's offer, "I would."

Yoongi turned Jimin's head to face him, and left his hand on his jaw as he moved in to kiss the younger. It was a gentle kiss, more full of love than lust. Jimin kissed back softly, lips already in sync with Yoongi's.

When Yoongi pulled away, he smiled softly at how Jimin was; smiling slightly with his eyes still closed.

"Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"I- I"

"You don't have to say it, not if you're not comfortable." Jimin said, putting his fingers on Yoongi's soft lips.

The blonde shook his head, moving Jimin's hand away.

"Jimin," Yoongi paused, "I love you."

please don't think this is a copy of #hmu bc yeah, its all Twitter based to start off with, but i don't mean for it to seem like a pure copy.

i've read them and many other twitter based fics so i have tried to make it different. i used them as inspiration, not something to directly use as a resource for my writing.

and the author's note being the 'same' as well - plenty of people write AN's like this. i don't see how this can be classed as a copy.

i didn't mean for this to be a rant, and im not getting at anyone. i truly appreciate all of the support i get on my yoonmin fics because your comments and votes mean the world. i just felt the need to clear this up, thats all.

much love -skullsins

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro